Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gundams and Randomness!

Back to Guilds

A guild for anyone that loves mech, anime, or roleplaying, or even just being random! 

Tags: Anime, Mecha, Gundam, Roleplay, Close-knit 

Reply Roleplays
Gundam ACAM: The Protectors [Re-opened, New Rule change] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tacos?
  Yes pl0x
  No thx Im full
View Results

Frog Apocalypse
Captain

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:28 pm
Kamon was still fighting, having a bit of trouble handling himself. He needed practice using thought alone to control Zero. "Has anyone seen that little suit since it got Nick again?" He got a hit on another enemy and turned around in time block a blow from another, losing an arm in the process. "Damn, and I just got this armor on!" He got behind the suit that cut his arm off, and jabbed a saber into its back, disabling the suit before he ripped its arm off and used it to beat the enemy suit.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:49 pm
Some suits had been ordered to retireve Chris so they came and protected one suit os it picked up the remains of Chris and began to fly towards the ship. "Your Holiness, we have him and we're returning to the ship."  

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:11 pm
Adalwulf located Kamon by sight and was in time to shoot somebody who'd been sneaking up on his rampage. "Kamon, you should've stayed back in the hangar." He said, opening a radio channel to him to communicate. He darted around the other suits so he could stay near his friend. "I know you're eager to fight, but you'll die without thinking logically."

Letting his intended target retreat was not an option for this particular pilot. Demyan hated leaving things unfinished or open-ended. Whenever he did, it always came back at him somehow. Now as he watched three suits come at him and his Harbingers while the other ran, he felt his temper rise. Choosing his actions bluntly, he rushed to meet the foremost one, smacking it hard in the chest armor with the hand that had held the pistol, now melted together from the heat of the previous charged blast. He quickly relieved it of it's weapons and hastily instructed the Harbingers to take care of it and it's buddies before taking off in pursuit of his running target.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:33 pm
Duré shook slightly with fury, and placed a trembling hand on his face, trying to keep his composure in front of his subordinates and faithful followers. Chris's human arrogance still existed, it would seem. He silently hoped that Demyan would not disappoint him as well.

John breathed an exasperated sigh. He had been forced to do that which he hated most, and he planned to ensure that his enemies paid dearly for it. Vendetta Gundam carried its own massive weight away from the weak artificial gravity of the colony, and moved into the battlefield. John wasted no time, and fired both of his Gundam's powerful main weapons in Demyan's direction.  

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:33 pm
Chris had been temporarily reactivated by the tech engineers. "Aragh!!!" Chris screamed with anger at his own weakness. His body wasn't capable of long ranged strategy. He had been pushed into a corner.

"Your in a lot of trouble for your first mission Sir Chris." The lead engineer was holding a clipboard and crossing his arms.

"First Mission? No...That was merely a field test. Now I know my own weaknesses and can fix them. They haven't seen the last of me. Create me a new body modeled after the old Astray Red Frame Kai. Tactical arms IIL and everything. It's time I had some better equipment." With that Chris was shut down and his A.I. box taken out, along with his sophisticated core, and his new body was being built.

The head engineer went to inform Dure of what happened.

Nick kept messing around with the metal and eventually he got bored so he threw the metal onto the table. When it impacted with the table it made a large dent in it with a thud. Nick turned around and saw the destruction. He picked up the metal and dropped it again to make sure he wasn't crazy. Sure enough another large dent was made in the metal table. He then attempted a larger test. He picked up the metal, which was still pretty light for such dents, and chucked it at a wall. When it hit the solid titanium wall it left a dent the size of Nick's fist in it. If the metal were any sharper it would have cut straight through. Then he got how Chris could stab a human sized sword into a gundanium suit. The metal had a high amout of force when moved. This would make it easy to cut through just about anything at a high enough speed. "Damn." He got onto a radio and called Adal. "Hey I figured out something weird about the metal. When it's given momentum it's force is multiplied almost tenfold. I just chucked this chunk at a wall, which is made of titanium, and made a dent the size of my fist. So if you can stick clear of Chris' swords."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:07 pm
While John engaged Demyan, Marie gave chase into Chris's recovery unit. She wasn't about to let them escape so easily. That little gnat was quite a threat, it seemed. Something that could not be ignored. She fired a low-intensity ion stream, hoping to engulf the enemy caravan and topple their defense long enough for her to retrieve Chris's recovery module...the one that housed his sinister black shell. She sincerely hoped the nightmare would end before it could truly begin...but something eating at the back of her mind told her it would not be so simple.  

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:19 pm
"Protect the Sir Chris." The leader of the group sent the two elite gaurds after Marie. They were very skilled being elite gaurds and all. The rest of the caravan kept retreating towards the ship.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:01 pm
((I be return-ned! =D))

"That's...interesting..." Adalwulf managed to reply in between shots of his rifle. It was fairly easy protecting Kamon, even though his suit was severely injured on top of it. "Lemme check it out when I get back then..."

Demyan turned to the side sharply and ended up doing a near spiral. The bare edge of the other gundam's shot, however, clipped his borrowed suit's foot, sending him into a barrel-roll like spin. This one seemed like a formidable foe. But it looked bulky, so it would move at a slower rate. Or so Demyan hoped. He righted himself quickly and fired his own weapons at the other suit, darting in a zig-zag pattern to get closer.  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:14 pm
John saw the pilot dodge, and finally felt that tiny, subconscious click as he realized the truth. He was fighting Demyan again. He thrust a palm in Demyan's direction when he got close enough, shouting out on all audio channels:
"Don't underestimate me! This thing may be big, but it's not as slow as you think." He rolled and avoided the worst of the volley, though he was having difficulty keeping the unfamiliar and heavy machine level. The Gundam scared John, truthfully. It was for that reason that he never trained in its use. He fired again, also unleashing his machine cannons along with the energy weapons. He kept his eye on a certain spot in the volley where fire was light, as he hoped Demyan would dodge in that direction. John jetted forward, a long, wide beam saber already in hand.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:37 pm
Demyan couldn't help but chuckle a bit, switching his own radio to the general channel. "Ah, you flatter me with your remembering, comrade." He called out, his accent going a bit lighter as he did so. Like John, he was unfamiliar with the suit he was using himself. He was used to being the tank of the force sent out to fight, not the sissy scout going everywhere and nowhere at once. "But I underestimate, or estimate, whichever preferring, with good reason." His suit would have no chance withstanding the volley towards him, unlike Sasha or the previous Natasha, so he darted over to the lighter area, charging his weapons in anticipation.  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:47 pm
John seized the opportunity, and swiped powerfully with his beam saber, intending to end the fight as quickly as possible. He wouldn't kill Demyan, but he wasn't about to allow him to harm his friends. He hoped that Demyan wouldn't react too quickly, since John was only packing a single saber, unlike the norm.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:25 pm
Demyan wasn't able to get fully out of the way, though his shifting of the controls caused him to become a bit dizzy. He was too used to having to maneuver heavier suits. The majority of the lighter gundam jerked to the side while the left arm, the one holding one of the weapons, was sliced off. He took the open opportunity to use his flying momentum to slam the fused "pistol-fist" into his adversary's torso.  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:12 pm
((I think it's hilarious how your guy is used to heavy weaponry, and my guy is used to lighter stuff...and now they're both in machines that are the opposite of what they'd normally use.))
John was not able to defend himself from the blow, as it came unexpectedly. The punch rattled him harshly inside of Vendetta, and he spend quite a few moments collecting himself. He jetted away, forming another strategy, since he knew he couldn't pursue the lightweight machine in such a monstrosity, especially in his ragged condition. He fired a few more blasts from his beam weapons, carefully watching the light mobile suit's movements.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:26 pm
((Yes, it is pretty entertaining, huh?))

Demyan began to fly backwards from the shots but ended up doing a slow back flip before he was able to right the suit. When he did right himself, he had to move off to the side to avoid them, one hitting smack in the left arm's remains. He growled and muttered darkly under his breath. "What I wouldn't give to punch Chris in the face for hurting Sasha..." Unless he charged forward again, he virtually would have to wait for the two Harbingers to help him. They were just about finished with their enemies, so he radioed them.  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Frog Apocalypse
Captain

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:45 pm
Kamon calmed down a bit, and turned to see Adal covering him. "Thanks.. I lost it for a bit didn't I?" He look over the damage on the screens, figuring he could make do for now. "The last time Zero took this much damage was back when we took that refinery over... and..." His voice trailed off, and he bit his lip to keep himself focused.  
Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games