Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ♫ Pet Journals
[J] Star Haven RP Archive (Keep) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:07 pm
User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:15 am
User ImageUser Image  

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:04 pm
Rivas couldn't help but laugh at how Almond looked, so embarrassed and shy. "Has anyone ever told you you're cute?" He asked, and then he got just a touch more serious as he followed after the Baddie. "I dunno, I'd say there's no better home than a place like this." He said. A little cave in a forest glen was practically a dream come true for Rivas. "Thank you. For opening this place up to me. I think I'll be coming here a lot." He glanced over at the other. "And I hope I'll be seeing a lot of you."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:42 pm
Almond blinks rapidly at the question, his eyes getting slightly larger. "Ah... N-no... Nobody b-b'sides my mom, that is..." He cursed himself mentally for stuttering, looking down at the ground as if it were to blame for his odd (for him, anyway) behavior around the other male. He raises his head just enough to peer at the other through his bangs, then gives a small grin and motions the other to follow him again. "There's more. There's another series of caves and tunnels over here. I've explored them all as far as I can, but this set here might make a decent enough place for you to crash. There's a little stream that goes close, but not too close to it, so you can wake up to the sound of water if you like." He feels himself blushing again as the other said that he hoped to be seeing alot of him as well. "Ah... W-well, if you do end up coming here quite a b-bit, you'll most likely see me. I spend quite a bit of my time here, after all."  

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:04 am
"You are," Rivas said firmly, "though I don't think your mother an I mean it in quite the same way." A laugh passed his lips as he followed after Almond, certainly curious about the extent of this place. "More caves? Well, exploring them should be interesting," he said, his short tail flicking as he glanced about. "Wonderful. I'll enjoy running into you, and getting to know you better." He looked ov at the other, and shook his head a little. It kind of felt good to be able to flustered him.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:39 pm
Almond blinks slightly at the others statement, a bright blush still dusting his cheeks. "Y-yeah, there's caves all over the place here, I'm sure." He gives another of those small, shy-boy smiles and nods. "Y-yeah, same here."  

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:50 pm
Rivas smiled. "Why don't you lead me on a bit of exploration, show me what you've found so far?" He said. "Or maybe another time? You've already shown me quite a bit of wonder today." He smiled, glad he had tripped over Almond earlier. Meeting him had completely spun around what would have otherwise likely been a very dull, boring day, not to mention setting up for many such interesting days in the future.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:31 pm
Almond thinks for a moment, then gives a slight shrug. "If you want to keep looking around, I don't mind tagging along, to be honest. As it is, I would probably just head back to my cave I showed you earlier and sleep if I did leave you, since I really don't feel like playing two hundered questions with my mom about today."  

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:05 pm
Rivas nodded. "Then let's go exploring!" His grin and laugh were childish, a little kid getting the opportunity to poke aorund somewhere new and exciting. He let out another laugh at the mention of what Almond would likely do. "Definitely a good reason to keep you occupied, then!"  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 8:38 am
Almond nods, then tilts his head to the side slightly. "Well then, I think you should lead the way, since I haven't explored every inch of this area myself yet and I wouldn't want to take you to someplace I've already seen myself yet."  

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 5:00 pm
The childish glee seemed permanently plastered on Rivas's face. He rested his palm against te wall of the cave, then grabbed Almond's hand and tugged him down a tunnel in a seemingly random direction. "Rocks are great guides, you know. They don't talk much, but they point pretty well in the right direction." He said, almost offhand.  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 6:41 pm
(( -peeks in too search for more RPers- ))  

Shiimu Silverwind

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 9:54 am
((Well, Shiimu, since this is for rp with my own faes and my directory for my faes, was there any fae in particular you wanted rp with?))

For Songstress/Rivas
Almond couldn't help but blush yet again as the other grabbed his hand and tugged him with him further into the tunnels. The others joy in choosing the path and exploring further was contagious as well and Almond found himself grinning like a bit of a fool. "Well, I'll trust you not to get us lost then, eh?" He says with a small chuckle.

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 3:28 pm
Rivas nodded. "I'll do my best to keep us on the right path, but sometimes it may get a bit windey." He looked back at Almond and felt a surge of glee. He wasn't just happy to be exploring, he was happy to be exploring with Almond.  

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 7:29 pm
Almond chuckles a bit at that, following closely behind the wazzit. "I trust you not to get us lost for too long. Otherwise I wouldn't have continued on with you."  
♫ Pet Journals

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games