Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
Temple of the Ancients (MC) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 7:45 pm
Dawn's shoulders still convulsed with the occasional burst of giggles but all in all the young woman was managing to master herself. "Th-that was very funny." She said finally, still grinning widely. "And Vai, have I ever told you that you're cute when you're mad?" She asked quixotically. It was about then she seemd to notice Fenrir and Garm. "Thank you, for helping me stand." She told the twins. "I'm quite certain I was unable to retain my balance there."She said with another chuckle, still wiping tears of mirth from her eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 8:12 pm
III paused and backed up for to allow the man not only his space but so that he could fully turn around to face her.
"I'm sorry but you do look familiar to me."
III paused again now seeing a roadblock. What exaclty would a human say to make good in this sort of a situaton?What if this wasn't even the same man?
"Well,earlier this morning, I had the unpleasent experiece of a "Father" induced mind control. It seems that I did in fact hurt someone while under this control." III stopped to take in a breath, English especially when announciated, was a pain for her.
"You appear to be that person. You also carry a strong scent of dragon about you; that seems to be one of the things I remember. Please forgive me if in fact you are that person." III the nodded at the man in finish and waited for his response.

FuzzWolfie

warwizardjerek

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 5:12 pm
"Don't worry about it, neither of us were hurt during that time. So it would be best for you to forget about it and focus on the future. There is alot for us to deal with if we want to stop 'Father'. " Turning his attention back to Vaiz, Orrin spoke again to Sephiroth. "The location of all broken pieces, do you know the location of them all? Just in case it might be best not to let to many of us here know in case there is another mind capture by 'Father'. We want to slow him down as much as possible from getting ahead of us, instead of us createing further oppertunities for him to succed." Orrin's focus was stayed on Vaiz never wavering. He could still see Sephiroth with his second sight. The small smile still displayed on his lips as he viewed those lesser about him.  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 2:39 pm
Vaizel gawked inwardly, and turned to stare in astonishment at Dawn, the look quickly softened and he sighed ruefully, Only Dawn... "Yes you have,..." He added with another sigh and a shake of his head, "What am I going to do with you?" He asked with a fond smile, then turned back to Orrin allowing Sephiroth the reigns wordlessly
" I do know the location of a great many of them, thank Mother I have one, Father will have to come to us. The other ones..." He smirked and began to chuckle, "Does anyone know where my sword is?" Then he tossed his head back and began to laugh, a sound which raised goosebumps on people's skin. When he regained control of himself he glanced around, "Saerenna... there is one in the Shinra building, Dahry knows more specifically where, it's one of her.... private stash items. " His gaze moved to Freyr, "I thought you would be dead by now, there is one by your best freind's grave." He frowned as he looked for the next person, "I'm not certain where Melody went... but she possesses a peice as well." Turning to III he smirked, "You should be able to find the one by the caves South of Midgar,... 'Ware the Zolom." And he laughed again.  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 4:41 pm
Dawn's mouth twitched with a suppressed grin, and with the look of one who knew she was pushing it yet couldn't help it, she replied to her husband's rhetorical question with a suggestive, "Well... I could think of a few things.... rolleyes " She snickered.  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 7:29 pm
Shinrei was content merely to listen in on the gathering, not that he had the strength to do much more than lay limply where he'd been placed. He had no energy, he was sapped, were he any weaker he'd likely be dead. He may as well have been for the severity of the Geostigma sores which covered his skin. He watched the conversants quietly not interjecting comments. Sephiroth was back, already leading his troops in strategy. Shinrei smiled remembering when he'd first met he Great General Sephiroth.

He'd been a young teenager, around 15 or so, he didnt really remember any more, and his head hurt too much to do the math. He could remember the cold searching glare Sephiroth had given him, looking deep into his soul with those hypnotic eyes, as if he were reading the shinobi's every thought. It had seemed like forever before the General informed their superiors the young traitor would serve their cause reliably. He'd only once considered turning back to his own people, Sephiroth had stopped him cold with just one glance of those chilling calculating eyes. The intellect and power of the man had awed him, and had made it his goal from the first time he'd ever laid eyes on his proficiency in battle to one day surpass him. Shinrei released a shallow laugh, which quickly devolved into a coughing fit. He'd certainly failed in that.

OOC: Dang it, I knew I should have written Shinrei's age down somewhere stressed  

Misander

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 2:55 pm
Saerenna listened to the former ShinRa SOLDIER that was Sephiroth. Had it really only been around 8 years ago that Sephiroth was still the idol of many? It seemed both an eternity and not so long ago at all. She looked worriedly at Shinrei, who seemed to be suffering from such pronounced geostigma, and then to Dahry. "I'll go with you back to HQ when we decide to leave." she offered, though having developed a Turk-like tone from her years as such, it came out much more like a command.  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 10:43 am
ooc. Sorry about not posting in so long, i've gotten a bit behind in school and was scrambling to make it up. Oh yeah, Dahry should've landed the copter awhile ago, but she's there so I geuss that did happen kay?

Dahry had listened with astonished chagrin as Seph/Vai had listed the location of one of her secret items that none( barring herself and Shinrei, his knowledge due to his spy days). She had not blurted out her feelings, as eh once would have done, though. She was no longer the impetuous girl she once was, and her ego was not important at the moment. She turned to look at Saerrena as she spoke and smiled, if the smile was strained, well, she had plenty of reason for that with the current crisis, right? "Well, I still have my copter near here, we can use that to get there. I'm just going to check with Shinrei before I go." So saying she walked over to where he lay in obvious pain and leaned down and brought out of her pocket a half full vial of clear liquid. she whispered into his ear and he slowly nodded and accepted it, taking the tiniest of tastes right then and there. She stood and returned to where Saerenna still stood. She spoke again to her, this time in low tones so that her words would be unheard by the others in the clearing." Shinrei has entirely too many Jenova cells in his body, he could easily be taken over by Father, which is the only reason I gave him that. He will be unable to be possessed now, but the unfortunate side effect is that the Jrnova cells in his body will replicate at an increased rate. We will likely have to rmove them as we would a tumor just to prevent his death. While at Shinra headquarters, we will have to pick up the eqipment needed for a procedure of that sort. Saerenna the Turk cannot help me, I need you as a scientist, I think this entire situation will call more for that side of you, be ready." With that she turned slightly and focused her attention back to the planning going on, waiting and hoping that saerenna could take it in. Hoping she could overcome her fears about that part of her life, she would have to move on for no one person could afford to have the slightest preoccupation that would distract from their work at hand.  

savanacat

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 12:39 pm
Saerenna listened to Dahry's words, unable to help the nervousness that she started to feel as the other scientist went on. She would have to relive the past and become an experimenting scientist? Her eyes darted to Vaizel, Dawn and III, tributes to what had happened because of it. No... that was entirely the wrong way to look at it. She wasn't going to relive the past, but rather use the past to make a better future, right? After taking a few deep breaths and trying to reorganize her mindset, the Turk nodded at Dahry. She would do what she could to rid herself of the pain she had collected from her past, and mve on to what needed to be done.  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 1:30 am
Jeez, sorry I've been so busy lately but I promise to get something written soon. smile  

warwizardjerek

Zaber Blade

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 8:12 am
Zaber had, at the moment he lost contact with Zach, set off towards Cosmo Cayon. He'd gotten about a half-mile when he realized he couldn't just fly over the ocean and had to turn back. When you'd been able to fly for so long, it was hard to break the old habit that oceans we're easily surountable obstacles. He had just arrived back at the where the party was as Sephiroth had finished his dialogue.

"I have a fragment too." He pulled out his coin and tossed it into the air, the black and white sides flashing in the light. "But when I think about it... maybe gathering the black materia isn't the best idea. Then they're all in one place where father can take them all at once." He turned the coin over in his palm to reveal the white side. "But if we gather the fragments of this..."

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 5:33 pm
"Alright, the problem still stands that he has one solid piece of the black materia and as for the second piece that lies in the unknown. For him to gather all three is unlikely but from what happend with just haveing one piece from the incindent 3 years ago, responding to the power of two seems just as unlikely to be delt with. So unless our new comer here," Orrin said indicating to Zaber." Has any further information on the location of 'Father', then there is little else for words."  

warwizardjerek

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 11:09 am
Sephiroth gazed at Zaber and smirked, "That would be ... more of a facinating challenge I suppose." He drawled sarcastically, "Seeing as the one being who might know... is being blocked from speaking." He chuckled, and glanced around, "I know where all the pieces of my black Materia is... not that I have told you all of them by a long shot." he watched with lazy half-lidded eyes as Dahry applied a potion to the innert Shinrei, listening to her warning... Suddenly he grinned, and strode forward to stand over the ninja. He held out one hand over the prone form, "Father eh? You forget... Mother's cells were mine first!" Suddenly Shinrei began to glow, an intense deep green threaded with black, the energy weaved away from the Shinobi to swirl around Vaizel's body, intensifying the Sephiroth-possessed-Cyborb's own glow. It was the matter of a few moments and the whole of it was finished, Sephiroth stood eyes closed in pleasure for a moment, releasing a deep sigh before turning to gaze at the others. The light surrounding him faded, and those nearby realized there were less-than-subtle differences in the Cyborg's appearance, his hair was several inches longer, and the metal wings now sported more than a few black feather's between the plates.
Vaizel came back in a snap, "What the PLANET was THAT???!!!" He shouted, glaring at nothing in particular and raging noisily about the clearing, whether or not he mentally gave Sephiroth a chance to explain was unclear.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 7:21 pm
Dawn eyed the Sephiroth possessed Vaizel appraisingly standing a little taller herself and putting one contemplative finger to her lips. She looked over the alterations her husband's body had gone through with frank admiration. Luckily for his sake, the assessment was swift, and likely Vaizel would not have noticed his wife's wickedly roving eyes for his current loss of temper.

My, he has only gotten more handsome... Supported a familiar voice.

"You're back. Where did you go?"

"Never mind that, I'm not sure how long I shall be back for, I was only able to due to the sudden power increase."

KiyaraSabel

Misander

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 7:48 pm
Shinrei's dark eyes widened with shock at the extremely uncomfortable sensation of the Jenova cells being forcefully withdrawn from his body. The shinobi fell to the ground shivering with the jolt he had experienced. So this...is what it felt like to all those Remnants I killed... He thought to himself soberly. H-he could have killed me...easily... Shinrei stared up at Sephiroth, once again reminded of how vastly powerful the Great General was, and how insignificant he was in comparison. He felt healthier already, now that the Geostigma had mostly left him. It would have been instant death, as he had countlessly commited himself, to have had all of the Jenova cells drawn from him at once.  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff