Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Pandora Hearts*~

Back to Guilds

A fan guild for the anime Pandora Hearts. ^.^ 

Tags: Pandora Hearts, Anime, Roleplay, Fantasy, Alice in wonderland 

Reply ♥ - - - Main Chat
Pandora Hearts RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:32 pm
Break and Skye continued playing with Alice, who was getting really annoyed, when, in the window of Jinyx's room. A distinct shadow waited. He was laughing playfully, hoping no one could hear him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:09 pm
"You know,I have this weird feeling that something is in my room for some reason.."Jinyx stopped to sit down.Her room was on the other side of the Reinsworth mansion along with the other bedrooms.Only her's was at the very end of the hallway.

"Well,it's just a feeling right?So probably nothings in your room,let's keep going so I can put Gil to sleep again~"Oz sang helping Jinyx up again.Gil started to protest only to have Oz threaten him that he'll sick Dinah or Cheshire on him who nodded meowing at the same time.

Littlestar411
Captain

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:10 pm
The shadow waited for his chance...

Break and Skye awkwardly sat with Sharon.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:16 pm
"Here we go."Oz silently opened the door to Jinyx's room.Jinyx almost fell again,but Oz quickly caught her.Gil stepped in the room sensing something in there but couldn't tell.So he kept a watchful eye on the room.  

Littlestar411
Captain

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:19 pm
'Damn they're slow' thought the figure, wanting jinyx alone.

skye and break looked at the grinning sharon. Skye felt awkward and suddenly got up. "Erm... i'm hungry." She wlked to the ktichen.

((I snuck on so i cant type much))

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:25 pm
"I think I can get there the rest of the way Oz thank you."Jinyx stumbled to sit on the bed.

"Are you sure?Cause I can ask one of the maids to help you.."Jinyx shook her head,Oz didn't look to sure,"Well,call me if you need me,time for bed Gil~"Oz grabbed Gil running out the door.Gil protested on the way.

Littlestar411
Captain

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:27 pm
Taking his chance, the distinct figure scratched the glass making it screach. than, in a very skilled way, began to make moaning noices -not in tht way-.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:37 pm
"What the hell...?"Jinyx turned towards her window....

"I wonder if Jinyx'll be okay in her room alone.."Gil wondered out loud.Oz glanced down at Gil.

"What are you talking about."Oz stopped mid-stride.Gil looked up at Oz.

"Well,I felt that there was something in that room,but I wasn't too sure.."Gil trailed off.

"Maybe we should go back and be sure."Oz turned around and started towards Jinyx's room again.

Littlestar411
Captain

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:38 pm
Salem popped out of the window and screamed, fake blood all over himself. "Help me.... i cant... fi nd the light..." He slashed at Jinyx.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:44 pm
"AH!"Jinyx screamed and jumped out of the bed and landed on the ground.She tried to get up,but something snapped on her leg making scream out in pain.

"Jinyx!!"Oz ran down the hall with Gil foloowing behind.

Littlestar411
Captain

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:47 pm
suddenly Salem fell down laughing. "HAHAHAHHA! GOTCHA!!!!" he rolled on the floor kicking his feat. "YOU SHOULD'VE SEEN YOUR FACE!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:54 pm
"L-leave me al-alone,S-Salem..."Jinyx sobbed holding on to her ankle.Tears streaming down her eyes.  

Littlestar411
Captain

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:57 pm
Salem frowned. "Jinyx? Oh hey... I'm sorry..." He tried to get close.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:08 pm
"I-I'm okay..."Jinyx sobbed trying to sit up,but pain shot through her leg.She yelped and smacked back down on the ground.  

Littlestar411
Captain

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:12 pm
"Jinyx!" Salem sat down with her. "Gosh... I'm sorry... are you sure ur fine? Here." He gave her a rice ball. "Can you forgive me?"  
♥ - - - Main Chat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games