Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
The Sorting Hat ~ CLOSED 2062-63 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:00 pm
II The Kitsune II
Sakato Yagami First year

She walked up timidly and wonder what class she will get sorted into.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm really happy crazy and I would stand up for my friends and if angry I get a little scary and sometimes I speak japanese words when I'm mad or any other emotions. Sometimes I can be a cry-baby about things that are small but I stop pretty quick and I like to plot revenge on people if there mean to me. I am also scared with new people I dont know.

"Sakato Yagami!" Icarus read from the list, butchering the name pretty bad. He felt awful about it, but it wasn't anything he could control.

User Image

The Sorting Hat
User Image

"Your trouble-making, angry,
yet happy personality
could serve you well in..."
the Sorting Hat took a deep breath,
"Gryffindor!"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:03 pm
Calais Reed
User Image
osette 𝔄urelie 𝔓rewitt
Hogwarts' New Student

You shadow of forgotten dreams

You come to take away

My hope on your b l a c k wings...

Cosette entered the Great Hall with growing nervousness. She was momentarily distracted by the splendor of the hall, but then noticed all of the students staring at them and her nerves came back to her, doubled in size. She licked her lips nervously, then reprimanded herself. 'Cosette Aurelie Prewitt, now is not the time to be nervous! Stand up straight, show them your family pride!'

It helped, but even so, she couldn't prevent herself from praying as she waited for her name to be called, "Please let me be in Slytherin..." When her name was called, her manner as she gracefully stepped forward was so calm and stately that she would have made her parents cheer with delight--or it would have, if they hadn't been too dignified to do such a thing.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm a perfect, prim young lady. The truth is though, that's mostly a mask. Deep down, I'm a calculating, cunning strategist. I am almost always planning, watching everyone carefully, learning their fears and secrets. If you do anything to annoy me, I'll spend a long time plotting, then use what I know to get you when you least expect it.

Come and come to me, R a v e n h e a r t
Messenger of e v i l

Come to me. What's the news?

Here I'm still left l o n e l y...

"Cosette Aurelie Prewitt!" Icarus called out, recognizing the name. Slytherin bloodline. Icarus happily placed the hat on the girl as she sat on the stool.

User Image

The Sorting Hat
User Image

It took only a second
of being placed on Cosette's head
for the Sorting Hat to call out:
"Slytherin!"

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

Calais Reed

Dangerous Bibliophile

10,300 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:08 pm
User Image
osette 𝔄urelie 𝔓rewitt
Member of Slytherin

You shadow of forgotten dreams

You come to take away

My hope on your b l a c k wings...

Cosette smiled when the hat sorted her into Slytherin, and thanked it, before heading over to join her new house.

Come and come to me, R a v e n h e a r t
Messenger of e v i l

Come to me. What's the news?

Here I'm still left l o n e l y...

((...That is the shortest in-character post I have ever written on Gaia...My apologies...))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:21 pm
User Image
Lainey Johnston

Lainey slowly walked into the Great Hall, starring at the delightful decorations accommodating the enormous room. She than glanced around the room to see hundreds of children at tables, all staring at the soon-to-be sorted children in the middle of the room. She walked up to the sorting hat with confidence that she'll be great at any house she'll get placed in.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm silly, fun to be around, and smart. I'm mostly known for my ability to make everyone have a great time and my care-free spirit. I'm honest, trustworthy, kind and caring.  

Nalanie Escar

Ryu Storm Blade

Unbeatable Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:11 pm
Charlie Robinson - First Year

User Image

Charlie craned his neck upwards to gaze at the enchanted ceiling, now glittering with prinpricks of light, set into the velvet surface of the dark sky. He'd heard from someone that it was meant to reflect the weather outside, and he certainly believed it. When he managed to focus his attention to the Great Hall it took his breath away as much as the ceiling. Hundreds of students sitting at long wooden tables looking - staring - at the huddled bunch of first years.
Determined not to look nervous he took a deep breath and set his shoulders straight ahead and looked back at them and the wonderful decorations.

When students' names strated to be called out and wear the Sorting Hat, his mind jumped to what house he would like to be put in. When he seriously thought about it, the only house he didn't really want to be in was Slytherin - but even then only because of its vile reputation. At last he decided to let it go and le the Hat decide. He could only hope anyway.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm a very laidback and optimistic person. There's no trouble that can't be fixed with a wink, a cheeky grin and a thumbs up, as long as it isn't too big or serious a problem. I don't really have an all-consuming drive to succeed but when something catches my attention, I tend to push it as far as I can take it.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:46 pm
Nessa Corwin

Nessa slowly and shyly walks up toward the stool infront of the group. She looked at the hat with great interest. Then it hit her, those butterflies you get in your stomach when your nervious. Where would she be placed and would her family aprove?

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm quiet, shy, brave, a little headstrong, intelligent, loyal, creative, can come across as very proud and if you get on my bad side its hard to gain my trust.  

Riku Elmwick

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

sejieneedschocolate

5,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:54 pm
No sorting till student Profile is made and is accepted for sorting! -lightdanger  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:35 pm
Vampire Toy

"Adnan Roger Glenn Yahya!" Icarus called out, stumbling over the last name slightly. The student sat upon the stool and Icarus placed the Hat upon his head.

User Image

The Sorting Hat
User Image

"Interesting, very interesting," the Sorting Hat muttered to itself,
"You are brave, but I have seen braveness in Slytherins,
mark my words...
but I know where you will be...
you are best suited for...
Ravenclaw!"

User Image
Danny Yahya 1st Year

"Aha." Danny said smiling lightly as he went to the Ravenclaw table, noticing that he was the only first year boy.

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:35 am
Vampire Toy
ElegantVictiorainRose
User Image

Nevin was amazed by the look of the room. His heart was racing as he approached the stool. He closed his eyes tight hoping he'd get the same house that Cyrus will get.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm shy, closed off, unsocial, pretty much anything that combined together would mean wimp...ya....I don't like to get into or cause trouble. My sister tends to stick up for me and it makes everyone laugh...she says I need to be a man and stick up for myself..but it's so hard to do sometimes... But if you asked my family they would say I am nice, smart, a big help when someone needs it. I tend to be more open around my family.

"Nevin Asphodel!" Professor Skylar's eyes scanned the group of first years, until one came up to the stool. Nevin sat down on the rickety stool and Icarus gently placed the Sorting hat on his head.

User Image

The Sorting Hat
User Image

"Quiet... hmm... but a good heart,"
the Sorting Hat muttered to itself,
"You want to be with your sister,
but I know you are best suited for...
Hufflepuff!"

Nevin smiled,"Yes!" he thought to himself as he hoped of the stool and ran to his table.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:37 am
Vampire Toy
ElegantVictiorainRose
User Image

Levana smiled as she saw her brother enter the room. She was so excited about being sorted she couldn't sit still. Once her name was called she rushed to the stool.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm Calm, cool, collected. I like to keep a level head in stressful situations and am not afraid to hurt someone if my brother or friends are threatened. I am a kind person who likes to be social and make friends.

"Levana Asphodel!" Professor Skylar wondered if they were related and, if they were, were they twins? Either way, when Levana sat down, the Hat plopped onto her head.

User Image

The Sorting Hat
User Image

"Ahhh... your brother must learn
to stand up for himself.
And I know that your courage
to stand up to those who would harm him
make you a great asset to...
Gryffindor!"

Levana squealed happily, her parents would be proud. She turned and thanked the hat after it was removed from her head than ran to her table.  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:38 am
Vampire Toy
ElegantVictiorainRose
User Image
Dante covered his mouth as he yawned. He knew EXACTLY what house he was to be placed in. He had always wanted to be in Slytherin ever since he could remember. That was were all of the elite witches and wizards went. Although he didn't like to flaunt it, Dante felt he was one of the elite.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm Arrogant, conceited, and quick to anger.Oh and I have received cocky as a description of me except I can back up my cockiness.

"Dante Prince!" Icarus was dancing with joy on the inside. Another boy who smelled like a Slytherin! Icarus' hands shook with joy as he placed the hat on Dante's head.

User Image

The Sorting Hat
User Image

Just as it had with Jackyll,
the Sorting Hat didn't even get a chance
to fall on Dante's head,
"Slytherin!"

A smirk spread across Dantes face. "Of course I'd be in Slytherin." he said shrugging as he walked over and sat down, still smirking.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:42 am
Vampire Toy
Akureikami
User Image
A little scared to be separated from his new friend, Cyrus tried to focus on breathing and not running into anything. He found himself hoping feverently that Nevin would be in the same house as him. When his name was called he carefully moved up there. This was not a place he wanted to trip in.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm a bit quiet but I don't always stay that way. I love to have fun even if that means sometimes doing things that'll get me introuble. I like to study and learn about everything I can. Sometimes I find myself day dreaming and tend to ignore people when I do that, so alot of people think I'm snooty because of it.

"Cyrus Eli Keaton!" Icarus was becoming more and more confident. Perhaps the spiked pumpkin juice Yuki had given him earlier had anything to do with it?

Icarus put the Sorting Hat on the boy and hoped for another Slytherin.

User Image

The Sorting Hat
User Image

The hat was silent for a few moments,
making the room eerily quiet.
Then, without warning,
The Sorting Hat called out,
Hufflepuff!"

Cyrus let out a whoop of joy. Yes! He was going to be in the same house as Nevin. Trying not to let the Sorting Hat's utter silence disturb him, he hurried off and towards the table successfully tripping and almost face planting. Turning red he moved with a little less speed towards the table.  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

_Hypnotised_

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:28 am
Jessica Turner
User Image

Jess walked in the Great Hall. There was so much to see that at one point she got a bit desoriented and almost bumped into one of the tables. A blush crawled across her face but she managed to keep most of her cool as she cratched the bakc of her head and smiled. Everything always goes better when you're still able to smile anyway and making fun of yourself kills the fun for others who want to make fun of you.

When it was her turn she walked up with a little confidence but she didn't show it too much because she didn't want to seem overconfident or show any characteristics that might make her end up in Slytherin. But even though she looked quite calm her heart started beating a bit faster.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm mostly a confident and curious person. I need to know and see everything. I love joking around but I know when to stop. Sometimes though, I don't know when to shut up, I say what I think whether or not people like it.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:49 am
Vampire Toy
Sparkycc
~Layla Wolfe~
Layla stood staring around the massive room. "Wow", she whispered looking at all the students and the ceiling, where she could see all the stars.
It took her a minute to register that her name had been called. She skipped excitedly up to the Sorting hat. She sat on the stool, and the hat was placed on her head....

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm a very intelligent student, but very modest about my abilties. A kind, loving person.

"Layla Wolfe!" the Professor placed the hat on the girl who was eagerly waiting to be sorted. She had almost raced up the steps to sit on the stool to be sorted.

User Image

The Sorting Hat
User Image

"What a vast,
knowledgeable mind you have,
my dear," the hat chuckled,
"This choice is quite simple,
you would do well in...
Ravenclaw!"

~Layla Wolfe~
Layla grinned. "Thank you!" she said beaming at the sorting hat. Then she literally ran down to the Ravenclaw table.  

xMockingJay

5,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games