Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Gryffindor Common Room
Gryffindor Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have your password?
Yes! Right here!
60%
 60%  [ 49 ]
No, I lost it D:
12%
 12%  [ 10 ]
I stole someone's password >:D
27%
 27%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 81

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:11 pm
LUCY BONKS
“It's beauty that captures your attention; personality which captures your heart.”
< Gryffindor,First Year,Quidditch Fan >

User Image
Lucy nodded.
"No problem.", she agreed, "Sweet dreams!" she smiled as she skipped off the the girl's dormitory.
"Bye!" said Pan as he jumped on Lucy's shoulder on the way.

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImagePan <3  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:13 pm
Tamara "Goldilocks" RadcliffeUser Image

Tamara waited until they all left the common room, then she slipped out through the Fat Lady passage. She was going to meet up with Daemon, her best friend in Slytherin. She didn't want the others to know.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:53 pm

Tamara got to the Fat Lady and started to cry, tears streaming down her face. The Fat Lady looked down at her. "What's the matter, my dear?" Tamara sniffled. "Ca...caput drac...onis..." she choked out. "What's wrong darling?" the Fat Lady asked again. "Just open the door," she damn near yelled. The Fat Lady fixed an angry glance at her and swung open. Tamara entered the common room and curled up in her chair, then started crying hard. She sobbed into her arm, trying not to make noise. Soon, she cried herself to sleep.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:51 pm
Sakato Yagami Gryffindor

User Image

She looked downstairs, everyone left except Tamara who was asleep. "Good" Sakato got out her sword and started to do some anicient Japanese sword movements.  

Meuxy

Lonely Lunatic

Ryu Storm Blade

Unbeatable Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:20 am
Charlie Robinson - First Year

User Image
(Hey guys, sorry I've been out of it for a little while. In the midddle of exams and this is just a little break for the moment)

Charlie simply noddded in agreement. A map like Tamara's was all they needed to have the entire run of the place. A sneaking around shouldn't be too much of a problem - the teachers have to sleep too, don't they?
He let out a whistle of awe and rubbed in his hands together as Tamara suggested certain activities of the illicit variety.

"Don't worry about all that sneaking around, I'll take care of it. I'm taller than you girls but I'll manage. Just let me know what you need." He couldn't help but laugh. The possibilities flashed before him - with enough preparation the next seven years were going to be a blast. Shoving it to the Slytherins was just a bonus. He yawned loudly and made to get up at the same time as Tamara.

"Look, I'll see you guys in the morning. We'll keep it quiet, yeah?"

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:16 am

Tamara woke up on her chair and remembered the night before. With a heavy heart, she headed up to her room to change for class. Her chest hurt and her brain was wracked with torment.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:00 pm
LUCY BONKS
“It's beauty that captures your attention; personality which captures your heart.”

User Image
Lucy grinned at the Fat Lady.
"Caput Draconis, I said!" she shouted.
"Alright, alright!" yawned the Fat Lady. Her portrait swung open and Lucy walked in, threw her bag on the armchair near the fireplace and rushed to the dormitory to check on Pan. He jumped on her shoulder as she took her guitar and sat on the floor. She started to accord her guitar quietly. Luckily enough, the place wasn't filled with too much Gryffindors.
"How's your day?" asked Pan, curling up round Lucy's neck.
"Good. Except I got a detention and minus ten points for Gryffindor." she added sadly, bowing her head to continue according her guitar.
"Already?!" chocked Pan, surprised.
"You're the one who said I was a trouble-magnet, remember?" she reminded him, smirking. Lu started playing the guitar in silence, humming a quiet, peaceful song to herself and Pan.

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImagePan <3  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:05 pm

Tamara came down the stairs from the dormitories and plopped down near Lucy. She didn't look too good, like perhaps she didn't sleep well or she had been crying the night before. She sighed heavily and smirked at Lucy. "Well, I earned five points in Potions, so I think that works."  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:12 pm
LUCY BONKS

User Image
Lucy gasped as she saw Tamara coming.
"Good.", she nodded, "I wish they could open a duelling club, so I could take my revenge on Jackyll. The new potion teacher's kinda strict. Well, he looks like it, anyway. But I did good in Potions!" she smiled proudly, continuing playing guitar.

User Image
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:18 pm

Tamara nodded. "Professor Rocklin doesn't like me because he has some kind of history with my father. He was think...I mean, he said that he knew my father." She sighed and hoped that Lucy didn't catch what she said. "But, yeah, I got an O in Potions last year, and I'm pretty good at it. You having problems with a Slytherin?"  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:21 pm
LUCY BONKS

User Image
Lucy bobbed her head in confusion, then simply shrugged.
"Yeah, that idiot of Jackyll thinks it's funny to flick his wand at everything he sees", she grinned, "He even transformed Sakato into a duck!" she looked up, without stopped playing guitar.

User Image
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:30 pm

Tamara shook her head and growled lightly. "Well, we've got to do something about that, huh? I've got some hair-raising potion in my room that we made in Potions today. That might be fun. I'll get my cousin to send me some puking pastilles, nosebleed nougats or some Peruvian instant darkness powder. That'll give him a shock." Good, she thought, she didn't notice my psychic slip.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:41 pm
LUCY BONKS

User Image
Lucy nodded.
"Or-or... We could sneak off to Hogsmeade and go to Zonko's and buy some stuff! I've got some Gallions, I'm sure we can make something out of it. And besides, if we tell the owner what we want, she'll understand!" she smiled. Pan scoffed at her.
"And what will you say? 'Hi, we're not allowed here yet so shush!' ?!" he snapped at her.

User Image
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:52 pm

"Well, I was saying cause my cousin lives right off Diagon alley he loves making mischief so he'll surely help us. In the mean time, I've got some hair raising potion in my room we can slip into his drink. I'll pay off one of the House elves to do it." She winked and got up to get a piece of parchment. "I'm gonna write Eddy and have him go to Weasley's for me."  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:55 pm
LUCY BONKS

User Image
"Great, thanks!" she smiled. She looked down at her guitar and started playing again.

User Image
Gryffindor Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games