Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hufflepuff Common Room
Hufflepuff Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you get the pattern right?
  Yes, it's easy when you know it!
  No, I got drenched!
View Results

Gideon Commando

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:32 pm
John "Hans" Mason
First Year, Hufflepuff
User Image

John looked at her for a moment "Well he's just a general turd, just because my part of the family moved here from Germany he somehow thinks he's better. It's just mentaly tiring." John told her "Most of my cousin are nice except him." He sighed slightly "So wanna go walk around the school?" He asked he was getting bored of just sitting and not being able to ride his Firebolt.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:44 pm
User Image

Bailey thought through his request, and decided she could use a little fresh air. Living in an underground common room could get a little claustrophobic at times. "Sure, why not. Might as well take your broomstick for a walk, seeing as you won't be riding it for a while." Bailey chuckled lightly and got to her feet. "Besides, maybe hearing everyone throw compliments at you like a firing squad will boost up your confidence a bit." She turned toward the common room door in a hurry, to avoid the smirk on her face from being seen.  

Porcelaine Ivory

Gideon Commando

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:56 pm
John "Hans" Mason
First Year, Hufflepuff
User Image

John gave a dirty look, she was mocking him because he couldn't fly his broom yet. So to humor her he followed her to the door, his new broom in hand. "So where are we going to go?" He asked her as they left the common room.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:50 pm
User Image

"Guess we'll find out when we get there, huh?" Bailey smiled back at him as she led the way out of the portrait hole, trying to make up for teasing him.  

Porcelaine Ivory

Gideon Commando

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:00 pm
John "Hans" Mason
First Year, Hufflepuff
User Image

"Good enough for me." John said as he followed the slightly older Bailey out of the portrait. "I just figured we'd have somekind of plan but I guess that's my family's German roots showing through haha." John siad to her adding a little chuckle at the end.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:13 pm
User Image Bailey busted through the portrait door, sweat beginning to bead on the back of her neck. She looked worriedly around the common room in search of her new found friend, John. When she didn't find him, her heart began to beat that much harder. She rushed over to the couch, making sure nobody was watching her, and shoved John's beautifully crafted Firebolt underneath of it. Bailey then took a seat in an armchair next to the blazing fireplace and was determined not to take her eyes off of the portrait hole until John came clambering back through it.  

Porcelaine Ivory

Gideon Commando

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:06 am
John "Hans" Mason
First Year, Hufflepuff
User Image

After quite sometime, he decided to not head streight back towards the dorm, John came through the door. He looked rather tired and somewhat disappointed. "He didn't react like I hoped he would." John said to Bailey with a slight sigh as he sat down across from her. "Him and his coolness, he just brushed it off like it was nothing, or at least he seemed to." He finished after he was fully seated.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:38 pm
User Image When John finally made his way through the portrait hole, Bailey felt an instant rush of relief wash over. She slid to the floor and curled up next to the fireplace, eying John with a look of seriousness. She couldn't hold up the facade, and finally broke into laughter. Wiping the wetness from her eyes, she looked back at him, "All that planning to show off our mischievous skills, and he likes it." Bailey said through a soft giggle, "It was as if we helped him look better for his date. Probably gave those two something to talk about tonight, as well." She pushed herself off the floor and let out a quiet yawn. "I'm gonna turn in for the night. Your broom's under that yellow couch, there. Goodnight." She patted John's shoulder as she strode past him, towards the stairs leading to the dormitory.  

Porcelaine Ivory

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:14 pm
User ImageBailey leaped from the last step of the stairs, landing in the common room with a light thump. She made her way to the bulletin board with a stack full of papers and posted one in very center. I better go hang these throughout the corridors... Bailey skipped out of the portrait hole whistling a fast-paced melody.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:29 pm
QUIDDITCH TRY-OUTS
HUFFLEPUFF

Quidditch Try-Outs for the Hufflepuff team will be held by the Team Captain on
the Quidditch Pitch from Feb. 5-10. Please read the following requirements.

- Must be a Second Year student or higher
- Must posses a Flying Certificate (Awarded
in the First Year Flying Class)
- Must be an active student
- Must refer here to make sure you know
how to play Quidditch, and to ensure you are up to
date with the current rules and regulations
- Must be available on Thursdays, as this is the day
Hufflefpuffs are scheduled to have the field

All students trying out for the team will be asked to showcase their best flying techniques
[[as well as their ability to roleplay]]. Brooms and equipment will be provided. First years and
students with no intentions of trying out are encouraged to attend for support.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Porcelaine Ivory

Gideon Commando

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:08 pm
John "Hans" Mason
First (Second?) Year, Hufflepuff
User Image

It didn't take John too long to notice what Bailey had posted on the Common Room wall. He gripped the handle of his Firebolt and grinned as he read the bulletin. It looked like he'd be finally be able to try out for the Quidditch Team, something he'd been dreaming of since he was a young boy. He'd finally be able to prove himself against his Cousin Franz, the arrogant jerk thought he was all that because he was on Durmstrangs team. Well now John had a chance to be on Hufflepuff's and do something Fraqnz never could, win the School Cup. He gave a nod of determination as he vowed to himself to not only get on the team, but to help lead it to victory. Well the actual leading would be up to Bailey but that was unimportant at the moment.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:26 pm
((Tiger, make sure to post it on your bulletin board! smile ))  

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:28 pm
[[Oh yeah, my bad lol. whee ]]  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:45 pm
User Image As Bailey made her way back into the Hufflepuff common room, she noticed John reading the flyer she had posted earlier and hurried over to talk him into trying out for the team. "Hey there, John! Please tell me you're gonna try out for the team! I can't guarantee you a spot, but if you're really as good as you say, you'll have yourself a chance to prove it. You could invite that stubborn cousin of yours and show him who's boss!"  

Porcelaine Ivory

Gideon Commando

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:58 pm
John "Hans" Mason
First (Second?) Year, Hufflepuff
User Image

John turned around and smiled as he heard Bailey behind him, and nodded to her. "I most certainly am, I've been dreaming of this since I was wee lad! By the way I am as good as I say!" He said excitedly letting a more pure version of his Scottish accent slip out. He scoffed though at the mention of his cousin. "Nah, he's probaly to busy praticing his team at Durmstrang to come way over here, he the Team Captain." John said with a digusted face, he hated to mention the accomplishments of his cousin, especially in front of somebody such as Bailey.  
Hufflepuff Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games