Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Ravenclaw Common Room
Ravenclaw Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you get the riddle right?
Yes, it was really easy!
56%
 56%  [ 45 ]
No, I got locked out D:
12%
 12%  [ 10 ]
I guessed and I got in O.o
30%
 30%  [ 24 ]
Total Votes : 79

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:55 pm
User Image
Camille stepped into the common room, her eyes lighting up with something much stronger than satisfaction. From the Bronze carpet to the silky blue drapes, every decoration in the room was utterly marvelous.

She slowly circled the room, brushing her hand along the marble statue of Rowena Ravenclaw, and stopping to take in the beautiful view of the mountains outside of the artistically arched windows. She continued on to the squishy chairs, breathing in the aroma from the fire, when she looked up and saw the majestic dome ceiling, crafted with tons of bronze-colored stars.

When she had finally finished her initial walk-through, Camille looked at Xenos with her giant, watery eyes, and a contagious smile. "I would say that it is everything I've ever dreamed of, except I don't think I have ever, in my entire lifetime, been lucky enough to have a dream such as this."

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:58 pm
User Image
User Image

Charlotte stepped through the door, glancing back in almost awe. All those shifting stairs, countless corridors, and the near maze she had just followed Xenos through had made her both shudder in awe of the craftsman work, but also in horror as she thought of tomorrow.

How am I t- her thoughts cut off as she turned to look into the room. The room was amazing, with midnight blue carpet, the beautiful night sky and mountain tops cover over with arched windows and blue silk. Her breath held as she turned her eyes towards the ceiling, which awed her even more. Stepping further into the room, she let her eyes look over the room, noticing a interior balcony that then lead out to an outer one. Stairs that she assumed lead to the dormitories.

"Well, I certainly feel welcomed, thank you for showing us up here," she said as she turned her gaze to Xenos. Smiling she continued to look over the room, but a yawn soon over came her.

___________________*___________________
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
{{}{Springy 10 1/2 inch, Birch wood with a core of Jobberknoll feather}{}}

Mellow Magpie

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:13 pm
User Image

"I'm glad you all like it. We've got a good view up here. Great when the sun's coming up or when it's snowing." Xenos said happy to see them enjoying the common room. "If you want, Miss Charlotte, the girl's dorm is through that door and to the left. You look tired, and tomorrow is a big day." He added catching the yawn that came from the first year.

Turning to Camille he smiled softly at her. "Rowena decided we were meant to be here so this is the least she could do for us. So please don't start crying. It's overwhelming I know but please take a deep breath ok?" He said coming over and placing a hand on Camille's shoulder. That was a first for him, to have someone tearing up at the sight of common room.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:23 pm
User Image
User Image

Hikari smiled at Xenos. "I still hate crowds," She admitted "The faster I got out of there the better." Looking up as the Grey Lady flew in and landed on a chair Hikari smiled. "So Grey Lady, how was your summer holiday?" She was always entertained by the Grey Lady, she had such an interesting history. It was no wonder either knowing who her mother was.

When life is hard
you learn to adapt
and face the challenge
with knowledge and
a level head.
User Image  

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:43 pm
User Image

►ℋℯℓℯηα ℛαѵℯηcℓαω◄
【The Grey Lady】
◢Ghost of Ravenclaw Tower◣

╔══════════════════╗

The Grey Lady smiled at Hikari "Ah hello there Hikari. It was the usual same I've had for 800 years. Wondering the halls here, sitting atop the Astronomy Tower" she shrugged her shoulders "You know you are one of the few students I've ever told my story to. I would not like you to tell the others" she sighed

╚══════════════════╝

((Sorry hope you don't mind that It was an idea of mine especially since most students don't know her story))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:46 pm
User Image
User Image

"It is a wonderful room, Mr. De Vinci" Charlotte said quietly as she walked in further. She yawned again, but she wasn't interested in sleep. She wanted to stay up and explore. She was about to ask a question of Xenos, when Cam started to cry. Watching as Xenos went to calm her, she thought, Handsome, smart, cute in glasses, and kind. He is almost the perfect ladies man, all he is missing is a wonderful sense of humor. Though then he would be so perfect, that I would have to fall for him.

Would it be terrible to get a crush on ones own upper classman? she asked herself as also contemplated what would be proper response in this case. Standing there awkwardly wasn't wise or very logical, however it was the only thing she could think to do in this case. Already making me question whether I belong in this House.

Mellow Magpie

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:48 pm
User Image
User Image

Hikari nodded, "It is not like you remind every year of that fact." Hikari almost giggled. The fact was she had found out by mistake and had only afterward asked about it. That had been after her own episode almost 3 years ago, when her 'other self' had come out. She had used the Grey Lady as a source of comfort and had told her secret, the Grey Lady had been the first to find out the whole story and in doing so had let slip a bit about herself that no one else knew.

((Shared secrets work for you then?))
When life is hard
you learn to adapt
and face the challenge
with knowledge and
a level head.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:51 pm
User Image
Alexander Greyson
1st Year Ravenclaw

Alex stepped into the common room and took a look around. It was very.....blue. The room had a warm feel to it. Like his father's study back home. I was nice to know he would have somewhere like this to come back to for the next seven years. He saw Charlotte yawn and a yawn overcame him as well. He was tired. It had been a long day of excitement and nerves, and he should probably get some shut eye.

"If those stairs lead to the girls dorms then I assume those lead to the boys?" he asked the upperclassmen.

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Mexican Donuts

4,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:04 pm
User Image

►ℋℯℓℯηα ℛαѵℯηcℓαω◄
【The Grey Lady】

╔══════════════════╗

The Grey Lady smiled "True my young friend" she looked at the statue of her mother "You know I've been in this tower since it was built" she sighed "I can go anywhere I want in the castle, even the other houses common rooms, but I only ever am in this one"

╚══════════════════╝

((Yeah that'll be good))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:04 pm
User Image
Angela Spark, First Year Ravenclaw.

Angela dashed into the common room, having dozed off in the Great Hall. Not noticing the books, she took in only a glance. She assumed where the Girls Dormitories were and hurried through the door. She needed to get to class.  

BunnyxAngel

2,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:10 pm
User Image
User Image

Hikari closed her manga and watched the Grey Lady. "You had told me before about the building of the castle but I never knew you could visit the other common rooms. You learn something new every day." Hikari laughed lightly. It was nice being back here, listening to the voice of such a wise and knowing person, she didn't care if it came from a ghost or the living.

When life is hard
you learn to adapt
and face the challenge
with knowledge and
a level head.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:20 pm
User Image

Xenos smiled and chuckled a little at Hikari's comment leaving her be with the Grey Lady. "Yes Alex. Up the stairs to the right. Go on up if your tired. Please don't wait up for our sakes.

"Xenos please, Mr. da Vinci is my father. I'm not that old and you're not that much younger then me." He teased Charlotte lightly as he turned towards her with a half smirk. "And yes I have very good hearing." Xenos added. Yes he was defiently going to love this year.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:26 pm
User Image

►ℋℯℓℯηα ℛαѵℯηcℓαω◄
【The Grey Lady】

╔══════════════════╗

The Grey Lady nodded "Well that has to do with being a ghost. I can go through the walls, and I knew the locations of the other houses, I visited the Gryffindor and Hufflepuff Common rooms before. I do not wish to see the Slytherin's. That man always gave me the creeps"

╚══════════════════╝

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:40 pm
User Image
User Image

Charlotte, thanked her genes once more for her dark skin, as she gave Xenos a bashful smile. There was to be no underestimating this upperclassman. He was kind, solid sense humor, handsome, and smart. It would be terrible to get a crush on upperclassman, she thought looking away and deciding that bed would be a wonderful place to go right now.

Mellow Magpie

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:01 pm
User Image
User Image

Hikari nearly laughed out loud when the Grey Lady reacted so agitatedly to Bloody Baron. "He certainly is not the nicest ghost in the castle. Still rather meet him then Peeves..." Peeves had bad habit of messing her long hair, luckily for her it had never been too bad. The Bloody Baron was at least harmless in comparison.

When life is hard
you learn to adapt
and face the challenge
with knowledge and
a level head.
User Image  
Ravenclaw Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games