Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Slytherin Common Room
Slytherin Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have your password?
Yes! Right here!
58%
 58%  [ 49 ]
No, I lost it D:
8%
 8%  [ 7 ]
I stole someone's password >:D
33%
 33%  [ 28 ]
Total Votes : 84

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:23 pm
User Image

"Because unlike most I don't expect you to tell me everything just because you know something about me. I'd rather you tell me because you want to not because you feel obligated." Charon answered truthfully. He wasn't suprised by his own shift in attitude. No one else had ever accepted his secret so willingly. It made it easy for him to just accept Dante and not question his past.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:37 pm
User Image
~Second Year~

Dante chuckled lighlty. "ah yes but I want to tell you. You are the only person in the world that I feel comfortable telling.. The problem is...how you'll respond." he said looking away,"and Im not so much afraid of you leaving ...its more...afraid of what you'd do..or try to do." he said with a forced laugh. Already Dante was forming a plan to solve his problems and he really didn't need Charon blowing it for him.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:57 am
User Image

"How I'll respond? I know I have a temper but I'm not that bad." Charon said shifting lightly in his seat. He found it hard to believe that Dante was really scared of anything, except maybe something happening to Rose. But that was different. "Are you sure you want me to know?"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:05 am
User Image
~Second Year~

Dante placed his hands together over his mouth and thought about it. How would this benefit him in the long run. He sighed and struggled a bit to tell him. "My sister and I are the only ones who know of it..and honestly..I feel like I may need some support..and your my closest friend so" he took a deep breath. But let it out in a sigh. It frustrated him to be breaking down like this in front of him. He always hated to look weak in front of others and it was worse when it is in front of someone you trust.

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:17 am
User Image

Charon stood up once Dante was done speaking. "Come on back to the dorms. We're not talking about this where others can hear." Charon said looking at him. 'And not in that tongue." He added.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:25 am
User Image
~Second Year~

He nodded and got up "yesss that makesss sssensse" he said as he followed.

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:44 pm
User Image

Christopher walked into the common room exhausted, mentally. Besides his normal class work he had been catching up on his back work and making sure that he wouldn't fail again. His parents wouldn't allow him to. They had nothing to do with him under normal circumstances but when they had heard he had failed the previous year they made time to scold him. He released a sigh and sat in one of the empty chairs.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:02 pm
Tamara "Goldilocks" RadcliffeUser Image

Tamara brushed Daemon's consciousness and all she could convey was a great pain. She was severely injured somewhere all alone. Partial images she showed him before blacking out were of a clearing somewhere in the Forbidden Forest.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Keep Calm I am The Doctor

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:07 pm
User Image
Daemon SaDiablo
Second year Slytherin student

Daemon stirred in annoyance. His eyes opened slowly from where he'd lounged on the sofa. It wracked his body yet... It didn't. He frowned in annoyance as image after image of the forbidden forest entered his mind.
He had no idea why but he knew, deep in his heart, that he had to get to the forest. he reached to scoop up his crab, leaving fast.

Leader of the SaDiablo family

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:01 pm
User Image Grumby was sporting a heavy frown on his face when he entered the Slytherin common room. He had never been one to discriminate, so the fact that the Slytherins were using the word pure-blood as their password greatly offended him. It was his first time in the dark, dungeon-like room, and he was already hoping it to be his last. Grumby shuffled quickly through the dimly-lit common room, slipping into the Boys Dormitory. For the first time he found himself hoping that a room wouldn't require cleaning.

User Image

Porcelaine Ivory

Deutscher Adler

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:31 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The Bloody Baron
Slytherin House Ghost

"Even in death, I still suffer the aches of my life..."

The Bloody Baron floated into the common room, chains clinking gently as he went. He paused a moment, lingering in midair, and surveyed the room. As he realized it was more populated than he had thought it would be, he turned in the other direction, passing by a rather glum-looking house elf, "...should find Peeves," he muttered to himself and left slowly.

"These chains are proof of my sorrow."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:03 pm
User Image

As she entered the room she made her way down to stand by a black couch in the center of the large room, "This is the common room, where you can join other slytherins and hangout or do homework or whatever. The hallway to the right is the boys dorms and the one on the right is the girls. You will find all of your belongings next to your bed for the year, Now any questions?" She asked with a monotone voice, none of the 1st years had given her any reason of interest yet.

~Translation~ {{{"..."}}}
User Image

((Feel Free To Roam))  

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:01 pm
Roisin O'Brennan
Slytherin - First Year

Roisin headed to the girls dormitory as soon as physically and politely possible. She'd had enough for one day, thank you very much. She had done her governess proud with polite conversation, her great grandfather with elegant arguments, and her family by ending up in Slytherin, now it was time for a little alone time. Well, maybe more than a little. She nodded to her other first years, and left.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:51 am

User Image

Dante made his way into the common room and tried to ignore most of the first years. Leg was smarting and he wanted to just sleep now. The alone time at the Viaduct in the middle of the night almost made him fall asleep.

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:12 am
User Image
User Image

Charon had followed Mirela quietly. He didn't know the fourth year well, but it was his understanding that she was like him and Dante. Then again he'd barely spoken to her before. He saw Dante come in after him and was curious as to where he'd gone. Watching the other leave to the dorm, Charon turned to the fourth year. "You don't seem to be having fun tonight." He said with a light smile as he came toward Mirela.

Don't you wanna go for a ride?
Just keep your hands inside
And most the most out of life
Now don't you take if for granted

Life is like a mean machine
It made a mess outta me
It left me caught between
Like an angry dream I was stranded
I was stranded

And I'm steady but I'm starting to shake
And I don't know how much more I can take

User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image

Slytherin Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games