Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hollywood Gaia

Back to Guilds

a role playing guild were anything is possible...love, action, drama, comedy, thrillers, ect. you name it, and you get it!!! 

Tags: love, action, drama, creating, sci-fi 

Reply zombie Rp
Zombie role playing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zodiacmaster231

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:21 am
"Yeah. I know but he was terrified of humans finding him more so then zombies. So those bombs work better on us than them. As for the safehouse it is basically like an atomic bunker. Almost nothing can get in. Speaking of which it's this way." Hami told aki as he grabbed his friends other arm and lead them to the safehouse.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:23 pm
((By the way, the friend is still in the trash bag, tied up. And he's literally on my back, it looks like i'm caring a heavy, full trash bag.))

Aki followed hami, while carring the zombie 'friend' on his back. "I'll have back problems tomorrow, probably."  

TheXandavar

5,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

zodiacmaster231

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:33 am
"I know that my friend had the same problem a lot so he has some stuff that helps a lot with that." Hami said as they walked to the safehouse. When they got there "So do you want me to rip a hole in the bag or get his hand out of it? We dont have a lot of time here." he said as he started to hear the zombies scream/moan on the edge of his hearing.

((sorry. Been very busy and hard for me to remember every detail.))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:18 pm
Aki dropped the zombie on the floor and rubbed his back. "Gosh, he's pretty heavy. You can do what you want with him. We should have atleast brought some weapons with us when we got out of the car."  

TheXandavar

5,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

zodiacmaster231

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:29 pm
Hami opened the bag just enough to get a finger out. When he put it on the scanner the door had opened up. "Whew, looks like it worked. Well we better get the stuff we need now." He said as he looked inside the safehouse. He saw there were a lot of weapons, medical supplies, food, water, and other survival stuff. "Man. He really was preparing for the apocolypse wasn't he?" he said to himself.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:49 am
"Looks like it, he's got everything we could need for a while." Aki walked into the safehouse inspecting the medical supplies, "We'll be needing a doctor and probably a few assistants to help him or her out when we get this guy examined. It be best if we get a team of doctors, more experience and knwledge than a nurse would have."  

TheXandavar

5,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

zodiacmaster231

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:50 pm
Hami nodded in response when he heard the zombies from before were really close. "Well we better hurry up then. Grab as much as you can. I'll cover you." He said to aki as he took out his katana and started to head to the front yard to distract their now coming 'guests'.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:02 pm
((Can I join? ))  

1classical_teddy8

O.G. Explorer

7,575 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Millionaire 200

zodiacmaster231

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:30 am
((Sure. Just think about how you want to come in.))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:12 pm
User Image

Bellona walked around the area not letting her guard down. She saw a house and walked towards it. She noticed there were zombies and started shooting them. She took out her second gun and loaded the other one while she shot them. She cursed and kept on shooting them.

(( Is that good? sweatdrop Not really good at entering. ))  

1classical_teddy8

O.G. Explorer

7,575 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Millionaire 200

zodiacmaster231

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:21 pm
Hami had heard the shots from the kitchen where he was depcapitating one of the zombies. Guns? Great someone else is here. I'll deal with them once these 'things' are taken care of. he thought as he continues to the front door, taking any zombies out of the way.

((That's fine with me. heck I started at a walmart so your doing better than me.))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:48 pm
Bellona looked up and saw a guy she kept on shooting the zombies. Somebody wh is actually alive. She thought sarcasticly.

((Srry in another rp I just remembered to reply in this one. ))  

1classical_teddy8

O.G. Explorer

7,575 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Millionaire 200

TheXandavar

5,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:47 pm
Aki noticed the gunfire was very close to him. He grabbed an ak-47 from the gunstash and a few extra clips of ammo. He placed two clipps in each pocket, as he walked towards the safe houses' door. He Began to fire at the zombies nearby, making sure he didn't shoot the person on the other side of the group of zombies. He though about his car and knew it would be a good idea to use it in a situation. Aki stopped firing for a moment, long enough to shout to hami over the noise of gun fire, "Hey, is there any other exit from this place? I wanna get my car but the zombies are in the way!"

((LOL, i forgot i was still in this rp))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:31 pm
"There's a side gate you can get around but be careful. You can't see around it." Hami yelled back as he cut the final zombie in the house finally reaching the front door and saw the horde of zombies surrounding the house. You got to be kidding me. Well not like I have a choice. I hope whoever was firing the guns is nearby. He thought to himself as he starts running into the crowd but stays on the pathway.  

zodiacmaster231

1classical_teddy8

O.G. Explorer

7,575 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:50 pm
"Dangit." Bellona muttered to herself. She ran towards the zombies then began shooting randomly. She killed at least a dozen. She ran away trying to refill her guns. She started shooting again. She heard shooting and tried looking but couldn't.
((Crud I got grounded for having a 70 in my grades. ))  
zombie Rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff