Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
Once A Turk (BC) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BC RPs?
  YEAH!!
  I guess....
  I'm not really interested...
View Results

-Literate plot bunny-

Blessed Bookworm

10,650 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 8:46 pm
meru had finshed serveena's wound and went to the shelve where kouri was hiding and held out a couple a greens close to it and said kindly "It's okay I won't hurt you lil guy" she said calmly a lady back home had owned a white chocobo chick and she told her that if you be nice and give them greens also make them comfelble they'll trust you. Meru hoped that lady was right and it does'nt n** her hand or something  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 12:41 am
walks up behind a lady who was attending a creature " well well so me to the head of this place" he said with cold look on his face and looked around seeing like a lab type of place  

Harli_Nightmare

Beloved Reveler

9,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150

FuzzWolfie

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 3:54 pm
III's tail wapped back and fourth in a uncontrolably fast blur. Whimpering, III finaly broke from temptation. Sticking her nose under the cabinate (and scattering the greens in doing so)III attepmted to lick the new found friend in her innocence.
"F...frien..friend?" III grunted out toward the small feathered creature.

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 4:04 pm
"Thanks" Saerenna told Meru gratefully, getting up and starting to straighten the mess she had accidentally made. Because of her proccupation, she didn't notice III's curiousity overcome it. She gasped when she nearly stepped on a vial of a vibrantly colored liquid that had fallen, and thankfully not broken. She hastilly picked it up, "Why do we have this lying around, anyway?" the scientist muttered to herself, quickly putting it out of the way of any more impending accidents.  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Harli_Nightmare

Beloved Reveler

9,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 11:17 pm
FuzzWolfie
spectre of dark harli
walks up behind a lady who was attending a creature " well well so me to the head of this place" he said with cold look on his face and looked around seeing like a lab type of place

umm....Spectre-are you where III & Kouri are? if so who exactly are you trying to talk to? are you looking for Hojo when you say
" well well so me to the head of this place"? question Please make your post clear. Thanks!
-Wolfie
yeah sorry sorry if it came out wrong lol  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 4:51 pm
spectre of dark harli
FuzzWolfie
spectre of dark harli

umm....Spectre-are you where III & Kouri are? if so who exactly are you trying to talk to? are you looking for Hojo when you say
" well well so me to the head of this place"? question Please make your post clear. Thanks!
-Wolfie
yeah sorry sorry if it came out wrong lol

it's ok simply revise your post and don't forget to get rid of these OOC posts (don't want to interrupt the RP!) =)  

FuzzWolfie

-Literate plot bunny-

Blessed Bookworm

10,650 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 12:33 am
FuzzWolfie
III's tail wapped back and fourth in a uncontrolably fast blur. Whimpering, III finaly broke from temptation. Sticking her nose under the cabinate (and scattering the greens in doing so)III attepmted to lick the new found friend in her innocence.
"F...frien..friend?" III grunted out toward the small feathered creature.
Meru sighed "ya it's a friendly just don't scare it okay III?" she said hoping the lil chocobo does'nt bite him or something  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 6:26 pm
Vaizel's head snapped up at the sudden turn in the conversation. Kuroi was gone? the ugly little potato brid missing? He cursed himself and ducked his head in some shame, he hadn't even noticed! He was a Turk! He should be more attentive... thinking quickly he suddenly stood from his seat. "I'll find him for you!" He informed Dawn honestly, and nodding to his superiors began scanning the room briskly as he headed towards the door.  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 4:22 pm
Dawn looked slightly stunned as Vaizel fled the room before allowing anyone to finish a thought. "He's really jumpy about this isn't he?" She asked, her mouth smirking in an attempt to repress laughter. "It's kinda cute actually..." She admited with a giggle. Dawn shook her head ruefully. "You boys really have no common sense do you? We don't even know which way Kuroi went or how far he could have gone...Well, your wolves could probably track him down, but it looks like he is more likely to get himself lost than to find Kuroi." She snickered more at the thought. Boys are so silly  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 5:20 pm
Garm and Fenrir watched Vaizel's abrupt departure with a sort of rueful amusement... ahh the raw, unhindered (that is unhindered by logic) ardor of a new cadet.

" I find it cute myself, but probably the best is the first day they arrive for training.... so eager to please, just like puppies," Fenrir responded with a gleam in is grey eyes. He reached down to stroke the rough fur of Romulus, who having finished his dinner was nosing Fenrir's leg questing attention.
" You're right, though, we probably shouldn't let him wander around by himself. I don't know if we have anything of his for the wolves to follow.... they hunt Chocobo no problem....." Fenrir's words died into a sort of sheepish smile. " Ya.... well let's get going."

Fenrir managed to gobble down a few more bites of his meal as Garm quietly paid the proprietor. With Fenrir's mouth full, Garm set the wolves on the trail. Luckily they had been trained to follow Chocobo scent (useful when hunting down certain individuals). The wolves, noses to the ground led outside the resturant and unerringly to the north end of town. Fortunately there didn't seem to be that many Chocobos in the town to confuse the scent.

Eskevar Fire Cross

Misander

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 7:43 pm
OOC: It's been awhile eek

Shinrei had escaped from the rafters in the commotion below and when he finaly emerged blinking at the bright sunlight and sneezing violently, it was with a great deal of relief that he realized he was still unnoticed. He changed the orientation of his outfit so as to blend in slightly more with the populous and then slipped into a back alleyway before strolling out into the main part of town. Then he stopped dead for a moment as his eyes alighted on a beatiful young woman. His heart seemed to stop and jump into his throat simulntaneously. His palms felt sweaty and he felt his heart suddenly begin to pound in his ears. He coughed and turned away, feeling sheepish that he'd reacted so violently, though the entire incident had lasted barely a split second. Lowering his head and hunching over with hands in his pockets and strolled down the road. Eventually he noticed a young Turk frantically looking around at things. He watched in some amusement and decided this would be an in interesting form of entertainment before he got back to pilfering files from the lab.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 9:56 am
Vaizel wanded with little sense of accomplishment, he hadn't found so much as one scraggly feather.. not that the little beast could have afforded to lose any. "Come here you ... stupid ugly skin-sack...." he muttered under his breath as he peered under boxes and around trash cans. "Come on little miscreant potato-refuse wanna-be... Over here puke-ugly feather-sticker goblin whats-your-name...." Despite the fact that the terms were less than endearing to the lost runt they seemed to make Vaizel feel a little better... even if he had to ignore strange looks.  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

FuzzWolfie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 11:33 pm
III backed away from the cabinet- a new man being had entered the room his presence seemed much like the great man being which owned her- large, fearful, and full of hate. Her tail fell behind her and her fur falling to her sides III hung her head and slowly walked across the room towards her cage. Pausing in front of it III picked up one of her large paws and stroked at the door with the paw-pads.
"....n...no....p..pain. ....M....me.....g...gg...go....back."

((ooc: III is about 11-12 here. In ToTA she is in the 14-16 bracket))  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff