Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Forbidden Forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feverw0lf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:21 pm
Second Year Slytherin Student: SaLevera Sykes

User Image

Levera grumbled and shoved her hands in her pockets. " Let's just get this over with. Despite what you may think I'm not a complete idiot." She pulled a hand out of her pocket and motioned towards the forest as if to say 'you first'.
She didn't particularly like Eraz, but she didn't dislike him either. She understood his reasons for giving him detention, but that didn't mean she had to like them.

~~
“Confront the dark parts of yourself, and work to banish them with illumination and forgiveness. Your willingness to wrestle with your demons will cause your angels to sing. Use the pain as fuel, as a reminder of your strength.”  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:12 pm
User Image
User Image

нεявσℓσgy

User Image

User Image

Eraz snorted once as he moved through the dense woods, his eyes sweeping back and forth. He stepped over a large tree branch and smacked a rat-thing that tried biting him with his staff, making it shriek and scamper away.

"Contrary to what you might think, I do not view you as an idiot. You are unrefined, incomplete. Someone tried making you into a weapon - and for whatever reason you were able to get free, but now that is clashing with you. The partial training you got in China is tearing you apart. As you are now, anyone who has been trained could run circles around you, whittling away your strength and sanity." He snorted again - he should know, he went through almost the same thing. Suddenly he froze in place, holding up one hand as he looked around. The forest had gone deathly quiet, the unnatural stillness of a predator about to strike. Eraz shifted to bring his staff aroudn, only to just barely get it in place as a spider the size of a Shetland Pony slammed into him, bowling him over and slamming him into a tree.

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Feverw0lf

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:21 pm

User Image

Levera opened her mouth to make an innopropriate, snarky comment. But before she could voice her thoughts something flitted in her peripheral vision. She leapt backwards, landing on a mossy rock. Her footing slipped some, but she managed to hold a defensive crouch and pull the wicked looking hunting knife from her boot. In that split second she glanced up and watched Eraz get tackled by a GIANT spider. “ Tyen-ah! Wuh duh ma huh tah du fong kwong duh wai shung!” She growled.

That was a mistake, the spider turned it's gaze on her and Levera blanched. “ Shion mai nio!!” She mumbled to herself as she looked around. There! A low hanging branch. Levera put the knife in her mouth, lept up and grabbed the branch, then pulled herself up in one smooth move. She stood up on the branch, balancing perfectly, studying the Acromantula. Just then the Acromantula launched itself at her. Levera was force to jump up as the Acromantula swat at her. She barely avoided being knocked of the branch and had to wave her arms to keep her balance.

The Acromantula has misjudged its jump and smashed into a tree. While it was dazed Levera grabbed the hunting knife from her mouth. She held it so that she rested her thumb towards the top of the hilt and crouched low ready to spring. The Acromantula turned around, but this time she was ready. She lept off the branch as the Acromantula came back at her, landing firmly on its back. The coarse fur on the Acromantula's back cut into her hand, but she ignored the pain, opting instead to jam the knife downward.

The giant spider started bucking like a wild bull and the knife ended up jammed into its shoulder. Lever a ended up hanging onto the knife for dear life. Her free arm flailed wildly back and forth and Levera flopped against the Acromantula, dazed. She forced herself to come back to her senses and gripped back onto the Acromantula fur, her fingerless glove had been ripped to shreds and her hand was now bleeding, but she held on.

Levera finally got her bearings and managed to reach down into the side pocket of her pants and pull out her wand, “ EXPRIMO!” She tried, recalling it was a weak spell, but praying it would cause some damage. Instead of forcing all of the Acromantula's innards out, it just seemed to annoy him more. Suddenly she had a brilliant....or a not so brilliant....idea. “ INCENDIO!” She screamed, then leapt backwards off the Acromantula. She had no idea where she was jumping though and managed to slam into a giant rock. The wind knocked out of her and she smashed her head hard. Levera blacked out for a second and then came to, she could feel blood trickling down the back of her head. Her vision cleared in time for her to see the now flaming Acromantula run
towards her. Levera raised her wand again, “ F....FLIPPENDO!” She shouted, but the spell was unfocused and only managed to trip the spider up. “ I...Immobolis...” she tried weakly, but didn't get the chance to see if the spell had worked or not before she fell to the ground, out cold.

(Mandarin: Merciful hell! Holy Mother and her wacky nephews!
Panda piss!)
~~
“Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever. Given the choice between the experience of pain and nothing, I would choose pain.”  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:26 pm
User Image
User Image

нεявσℓσgy

User Image

User Image

Eraz got back to his feet just as Levera tagged the Acromantula with an Incendio charm. He growled in anger as the girl was sent flying and tried catching it with a binding charm before passing out. The creature spun around and reared up, about to slam both of its legs down through the girl.

"FIGHT ME YOU OVERGROWN PEST! Flamare Lacere!" From the end of Eraz's staff came a thin cord of flame. Just as the creature tried stabbing downwards, the large man lashed his staff forward, sending the Fire Whip out. It burnt straight through the legs at their joints, spraying Levera with ichor as the Acromantula stumbled back with a shriek of pain. Then the Fire Whip vanished as Eraz moved in between the beast and the girl. He planted his staff in the ground in front of himself and snarled in rage at the creature that dared try to attack a student under his care.
"Scum like you is hardly worth my time, you are entirely too young to challenge a true warrior-wizard beast. I'll send you to hell on a shining rail. Tellum. Conico." The words of this spell were far more emphasized than they needed to be. However, that did not change what happened. In the air above Eraz's shoulder a faint gray mist began forming. Suddenly it flashed red and lengthened, creating a spike of enchanted steel longer than a a grown man's forearm. This spike was glowing a white-red hue, and the very air around it sizzled from the heat coming off of it. Then the man thrust his hand forward tilting his staff down, and the spike shot forward.
It punched through the Acromantula entirely, entering just below the beast's mandibles, and burning straight through out between its spinnerets. The creature gave a gurgle before collapsing in a heap on the ground, the heat of the railway spike so intense that it had cauterized the wound fully.

"Ugly piece of s**t." The Herbologist spat on the carcass.

User Image

User Image

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Feverw0lf

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:07 pm

User Image

Levera came to in time to see the spells that Eraz had used to kill the spider. They were...incredible. It was battle magic like she couldn't even comprehend. She watched fascinated as the spider was impaled on the flying spike.

Suddenly Eraz became a lot more interesting. She would have to figure out ways to get closer to him, get him to teach her his magic. Then maybe she could take on Ferreus, get him the hell out of her head. With that thought she struggled to her feet. Her head spasmed and she almost collapsed, but she forced herself back to her feet. The world span for a second, but she forced her vision to focus.

She sauntered as casually as she good with how woozy she felt over to the Acromantula. Levera brushed past Eraz and bent down to pick up her hunting knife. She wiped it clean on the leg of her jeans and then tucked it into her boot. Then she turned back to walk over to Eraz. “ Well that was entertaining. What else do you have planned? I don't think you can top a giant flaming spider.” She stumbled over a branch on the ground as she said that last bit. She was too woozy to regain her footing and stumbled into Eraz.

~~
“Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever. Given the choice between the experience of pain and nothing, I would choose pain.”  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:43 am
User Image
User Image

нεявσℓσgy

User Image

User Image

Eraz snorted and shook his head as she spoke, only to put one hand up and catch her shoulder to keep her standing up straight. Just as he was about to speak he froze - there it was. That tainted soul magic swirled around her, turning her darker. Sparks of fire started sprouting across his cloak and staff, one of the only signs of his fury. He couldn't do anything about it yet - she had to accept him as her master before he could deal with this issue. For now there was something he could do though.
"What about letting you sleep? Come, this forest is not right tonight, the stench of death will attract that which you are not ready to deal with." Before she could respond to the question/statement he made about letting her sleep, the man gripped her shoulder and apparated the pair of them out of the forest.

User Image

User Image

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:08 am
User Image
Alexander Osbourne

Oz picked his way down the trail to the Forbidden Forest, looking back over his shoulder at Lucy, smiling at her. "You should try to keep up," he teased. "It can get a little dangerous down here so we should stick together. Close together," he said and winked at her.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:20 am
Goodbye to you,
Goodbye to everything that I knew.

User ImageUser Image
Where am I? Forbidden Forest with my boyfriend, Oz <3
What's on my mind? Let's hope there's no dragon or centaur in here right now
My desire?Snuggle with Oz, duh
What am I wearing?Ta-da!

User Image

User Image
Lucy Elizabeth Bonks
Gryffindor

Pureblood
"Baby, I can feel your halo"

Lucy hopped over a few rocks and glanced up when she heard Oz's voice, "Hey, wait for me!", she protested with a light giggle as she caught up with him, almost stumbling over a few stones before reaching out beside him and taking him by the hand, placing a light peck on his cheek, smirking, "I wouldn't say no." she giggled and slipped under his arm so it could rest around her shoulder.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

And when the stars fall,
I will lie awake.
You're my shooting star...

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:39 am
User Image
Alexander Osbourne

Oz smiled when she took his hand and pecked him on the cheek. The sun was starting to set and it made beautiful light in the sky. He looked up at the sky, then down at Lucy. "The sky is beautiful, isn't it? Not more beautiful then you, though," he said as if it were a widely known truth. He kissed her cheek and pointed towards the forest. "Wanna go deeper?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:42 am
Sigmund Vulf
Werewolf and Fugitive

User Image

Hogwarts, his old home. It was in this very forest where he was attacked by a werewolf so many years ago. Ironic, then, that here he was, prowling for wandering students for him to attack and turn. Why, tonight was a full moon and the reason for him being here. He had already taken his potion so he was ready for the night of hunting. He heard voices and so, steathily, he approached the source of the voices.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:47 am
Goodbye to you,

User ImageUser Image
What am I wearing?Ta-da!

User Image

User Image
Lucy Elizabeth Bonks
Gryffindor

Pureblood

Lucy blushed lightly as he said that she was beautiful. She looked up at the sky, trying to hide her blush, and nodded in agreement. She smiled brightly when he kissed her cheek. She loved it when he kissed her, on the neck, lips or cheek, it didn't matter, as long as he did. She nodded and smirked, "Sure!" she agreed and walked forward into the forest.

User Image

And when the stars fall,
I will lie awake.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:54 am
User Image
Alexander Osbourne

Oz took a firm grip on her hand and pulled her in front of him, wrapping in arms around her as he led her deeper into the forest. There was a bit of a trail into the forest that the students who usually came down her used. He led her that way, keeping his arms around her. "The Forbidden Forest. Not very forbidden if I do say so myself."  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:33 am
Goodbye to you,

User ImageUser Image
What am I wearing?Ta-da!

User Image

User Image
Lucy Elizabeth Bonks
Gryffindor

Pureblood

Lucy let out a small giggle as he pulled her forward and wrapped his arms around her. She liked having his arms around her, just felt safe, like she never felt safe before. Even thought she felt slightly guilty for leaving Pantalaimon in the common room, it was worth it. Whenever Pan would be with them, he'd comment and roll his eyes all the way, and that just pissed off Lucy. She glanced around suspiciously, frowning. She felt as if someone else was there. Shaking her thoughts off, she let out a small, joyful sigh and shrugged, smirking, "But it's still wicked awesome. I mean, you can meet anything or anyone here," she smiled to herself, her grey eyes twinkling with excitement.

User Image

And when the stars fall,
I will lie awake.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:04 am
User Image
Alexander Osbourne

Oz smiled and nodded, walking down the path with his arms around Lucy. "They say that there are unicorns in the Forest," he said lightly and kissed her neck. Then he unwrapped her arms from her and spun her so he could kiss her lips.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:07 am
Sigmund Vulf
Werewolf and Fugitive

User Image

Sigmund drew into visual range of the voices and spotted two students canoodling on the path. Perfect, two new recruits for the army, he thought to himself and glanced up at the sky, waiting for the sun to fully set and the full moon to arise.  
The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games