Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
*wiggles* Let's Play? v.2 (U/C) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:55 pm
User Image

New girl and Fenja breeding on the way!!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:05 am
*earperk* Congrats!  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:03 pm
Would you be willing to do an aim rp with me to finish up our outstanding rp?
Would rather do aims for older rps to cut them down. <3

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:23 pm
I could offer my Tisztess for the outsider rp plot, thingu you have there. xD I don't think she'd mind too much being stolen from, she'd probably be more curious as to why she was.  

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

Pearlyblue

Friendly Enabler

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:06 pm
Hey hey! Wanna have your blue pirate and my blue pirate try to get your spotty little yellowy pirate to "lighten up" by introducing him to fermented fruits?

Just a thought. I really want to play Ambrosio a bit more. Lovely scoundrel.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:56 pm
musicaloner7
I could offer my Tisztess for the outsider rp plot, thingu you have there. xD I don't think she'd mind too much being stolen from, she'd probably be more curious as to why she was.

Oh, I think you mean for Omari (I have a few lions who would steal xD)? That sounds great. He'd probably be really confused that she didn't mind it much. Do you want to start or should I?

Pearlyblue
Hey hey! Wanna have your blue pirate and my blue pirate try to get your spotty little yellowy pirate to "lighten up" by introducing him to fermented fruits?

Just a thought. I really want to play Ambrosio a bit more. Lovely scoundrel.

Awesome. 8DDD

Omari hasn't had his seriously bad experience with the fruits and those two together would be priceless - Blou'Siel is pretty fun to play... XD
I can start this one and pm you the link. =]  

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:13 pm
Ohjeez! xDDD; *shakes head* Yes, yes I meant him. I can't believe I left his name out! Sorry about that, haha. But yes, it would be quite amusing. c|

What's easiest for you? c8 I will say I'm a bit slow in starting guild rp's. xD *really bad at starting* But I can if you'd like~

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:30 pm
I'm sorry for poofing so long Mogami D: I'll get back to our RP soon ><;; I'll IM you when you come online or something  

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:40 pm
I want lots of RP:
I want RP between Vormund and Laertes.
I want RP between A'asifa Ramliya and your U'W boy with the swirlies.
I want RP between Maral and Rei while he's in the PL, and maybe Maral and Mheetu sometime, too.

I think that's all for now.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:01 pm
LOL.

Yes!
Don't know her but yes.
Yes and sure (those two brothers are probably not the best rp match though but at least now there's a war to talk about and a daddy who is fighting in it). XD

I see your rps and raise you a Pizarro x Omari - he has to go get Omari when he's all beaten up... 8D  

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:08 pm
Ram is one of Ilyas' sons. Maybe Mheetu and Maral can just chat while watching younger cubs. Sounds good with Zarro and Omari. Zarro's scheduled for a beating in the future, too.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:21 pm
musicaloner7
Ohjeez! xDDD; *shakes head* Yes, yes I meant him. I can't believe I left his name out! Sorry about that, haha. But yes, it would be quite amusing. c|

What's easiest for you? c8 I will say I'm a bit slow in starting guild rp's. xD *really bad at starting* But I can if you'd like~

I'll pm you a link in a bit then! *is finishing up one old rp* ^.^  

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:36 pm
Thank you! c8 <3  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:30 pm
Also, would you like me to post here with tag's, or do you get the notifications for them? c8  

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:47 pm
musicaloner7
Also, would you like me to post here with tag's, or do you get the notifications for them? c8

I get notifications for tags in every thread I create so no need. Still, if I fail to reply in 24-48h, either all the notifications got muddled up or I forgot after checking it out - feel free to bug me in every way you like then. XD  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff