Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
London ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:29 pm
C H R I S___R E D F I E L D

User Image

Chris looked at Rebecca and nodded. "That's my guess." he said. Then cocked his gun, "Let's go find them then."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:42 pm
User Image
(I figured I make Krauser come since he is not really in most of my posts.btw g2g for now.)
A shadow walked up in front of Drake."Working for them now?" He asked. Drake smirked."Yes is it a problem?" Dark pulled out his guns pointing it dead in the man's face."Nice try." A blade ripped out of the mans arm and Drake jumped back."Lets take this outside." The mans arm turned back and they both headed up past everyone.When they were by the copters the man dropped his cloak showing Krauser."Lets end it!" Drake said pointing both guns at him.  

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:02 am
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Wesker chuckled darkly. "Let's just say that him and I don't get alone that well," Wesker said. He didn't feel like explaining what had happened. He released the last few experiments and sent them off to take care of the intruders.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image--User Image--User Image

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:24 am
Don't bother me
User Image

Șhadow Ғlame

Shadow ducked, avoiding the tail. He growled and stepped out of the shadows, glaring at her. "Should have known that you would eventually change sides," he snarled. He wasn't worried about her hurting him, he'd just heal rapidly. There was only one thing that could kill him. The only one who knew what that one thing was, besides himself, was Wesker. He couldn't be killed by a bit of acid or a few bites. It would take much more than that. This could turn into an endless fight.

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:04 am
Krauser and Drake were clashing one after the other matching blow for blow till Krauser's arm changed into a sword Drake barley dodged it but was punched by Krauser's right."Time to die comrade!" Krauser launched himself up ready to strike Drake rolled out of the way and kicked Krauser straight in the face sending him flying into a wall.Drake felt pain in his leg.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:22 pm
((Alright. That's enough arguing. Let's just get on with the rp.))  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Mini Tsukino

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:25 pm
Alice looks over too Crimson. "Yeah, we should start walking." she said, smiling, over too him. "Okay, where should we start..?" she sighed, looking around.

Sidney closes her eyes again. "Saraaahhh." she tried to sense her. "Where are you?!" she said, as then she open her eyes, she turned around,and started to walk towards Sarah, she knew her location already.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:44 pm
User Image

Sarah nodded.He had his reasons, and she didn't need to know them all.She got that feeling again. Strange. She followed Wesker as he released the last of those experiments to fight off the intruders.She watched the last of them leave.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:50 pm
C H R I S___R E D F I E L D

User Image

Chris looked at Sydney and followed her. He walked up to her side, keeping pace with her. He looked at her, almost shocked. "You know where she is?" He asked. Suprised she could find her that fast.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:51 pm
User Image

Richard Victor Vladimir
"Crimson Dead"

Crimson held her wrist pulling her along the hall and he lets go of her. "This way, I caught the scent of someone." He said and he smiled, “You know every time you smile, I end up doing the same so why are you smiling.” He said looking back at her, while he walked but a bit slow so she can catch up. "By the way, I told you all that I just came with you to kill Wesker, so after I kill Wesker I am leaving, there is no place in the world for me, all I can do is continue on running, because I am an infected, a monster, someone who isn’t normal, I may look human but half of me is infected, so after this I’ll have to keep on surviving, until someone is strong enough to kill me." He said looking at the ceiling.  

Deathrider888

Hilarious Lunatic

12,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300

Mini Tsukino

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:59 pm
Sidney nods over too Chris. "Yeah, i did... I found her, She is really not that far from us.. Come on!" she said, as she started to run over too Sarah, she kept in focuse with Sarah, finding her Location.

Alice smiles. "Oh please, I smile everytime." she said, rolling her eyes, and then cuffed her hair behind her ear. "But.. you dont have to go, i mean, you can use your monster form, for good. Protect good from evil. You dont have to run away... " She said and looked over too him again. "Just dont.. Okay?.. You can..travel with me! or.. something." she sighed.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:28 pm
User Image

Richard Victor Vladimir
"Crimson Dead"

Crimson looked at her. "Why does everyone just keep me from doing what I want to do, yes I know I can use my power for good, I am not a good person Alice, I killed other survivors, stole from them and betrayed them, I killed Wesker’s men, I am not a good person, okay I am not a bad person also but still I am just a monster who doesn’t side with anyone." He said and he looked at her again when she told him to travel with her, “Alice have you gone crazy, I know that you want to keep me from leaving, but why and why not Travel with that girl who wants her sister back, and the others, why pick me.” He said then he stopped putting a palm on her stomach, He then heard laughter, "Alice, I think it would be a good idea to run back." He said, then he transformed into his Infected Form, Both his arms bladed. "You are so serious Richard, why not talk before you transform into that ugly form of yours, oh well I guess I will have to kill your girl friend...” A Female/Male voice said then jumped down the ground in front of Crimson, the experiment had a long black hair and had long metal talons, and it had a blue body. "You look so amazing Blue." Crimson said then he started to fight him, “Alice run now!”
((How much i love Drama, i thought of bringing a NPC Enemy of Crimson, Blue Talons (I need to think of better nicknames) )))  

Deathrider888

Hilarious Lunatic

12,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:50 pm
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Wesker waited, listening. It appeared that Shadow was now with Layna. He smirked, knowing that neither of them could kill each other with just teeth and claws. He knew both of their weaknesses. The experiments would slow down the intruders, maybe even kill a few. He turned and walked further down the hall and down a flight of stairs.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image--User Image--User Image

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:56 pm
User Image

Sarah looked back at Wesker and saw him turn and go down the flight of stairs. She trailed behind him, down the hall and down the stairs. Going deeper in the hive.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games