Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Africa Kijuju Tribe ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:40 pm
C H R I S___R E D F I E L D

User Image

Chris followed Claire and kept running as she did. He glanced at Claire "Be carefull!" He said as he ran, panting a bit but he made it to Rebecca. "Crap, Rebecca don't die. " He said and went to her.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:54 pm
User Image

The Veronica Virus was the virus I was injected with years ago. I was a test subject to Wesker and he placed me in test to test out my abilites. I hate this Virus and I feel pain. Pain all around me as its going to take me sometime to heal at least I think. I can feel my back and I can feel some parts of my body with open wounds. Maybe at this right I might bleed to death. I wonder if I'm suppose to die.

User Image

"Rebecca please wake up! Oh god no!" I started to cry as I slid next to Rebecca. She was on her stomach as her faced was all bloody and her back was burned. I was too scared to touch her as I'm afraid she will be in more pain.  

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:24 pm

User Image

Chris went by Claire. "God..." He muttered as he saw Rebecca's state of health. "We have to get her back."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:16 pm
User Image

I was crying even more as I was afraid Rebecca might die but there is still hope as her Virus helps heal her but I wonder if it can heal this sort of damage.
"Big Brother I'm scared to touch her. What happens if it puts her in more pain?"  

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

Sumimachine
Crew

Distinct Vampire

6,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:54 am
User Image
STEVE BURNSIDE

Steve nodded and followed them, knowing fully well what the virus could do to a person, even to someone as nice as Rebecca. He felt a bit sheepish overreacting with Claire's wound. It was just a scratch, she's a tough girl she had worse things than those. They ran and made it to Rebecca, but it seemed like they were too late. He immediately felt numb all over, seeing a fellow in a state like this. It was hard to believe that a few hours ago, they were talking about Claire's condition. He placed his uzi on the floor and went towards Rebecca, pausing to turn and face Claire. Claire, your brother's right, we have to get her out of here. She's already in shock, she's going to die here if we don't get her to a hospital. He bent and looked at Rebecca closely, thinking fast on how to carry her without causing any more damage to her body. We need a stretcher, at least a cloth one. If not, we have to carry her without letting her back and head move.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:08 pm
User Image

Leon was at the wreckage of the chopper, desperately trying to find Jack's body if it remained. "C'mon Jack! I know it takes more than that to take you down!!" He yelled as he searched through the burning wreckage. He wasn't going to give up.  

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:43 pm
User Image

"Rebecca you better not die or else I'll kick your butt in the afterlife." I was trying to stop crying as Steve was right.
"Please becareful with her."

User Image

"You...wish....you can." I slowly tried to move but my body was hurting. My vison was all red so I closed my eyes as I was gasping for air. I just hope the virus will heal me in time for saving our friends.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:55 pm
User ImageKurama didn't leave as he only covered up his ears, worried about them more than the rest of him. He then ran over to Rebecca, concern written all over his face
"Dr. Longin!"  

reality is too cruel
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:23 pm
User Image

"Stand back Kurama Rebe...I mean Dr. Longin is hurt reall bad and they need to take her to get treated." I called out and someone came out with a stretcher for Rebecca.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:56 am
User Image
STEVE BURNSIDE

As the stretcher came in, Steve carefully placed his hands on Rebecca's back, and immediately felt blood go to his arms and hands. Lifting her slowly, cautious with her head and back, he put her on the stretcher, then positioned himself to one end of the stretcher for the carrying. Someone get the other side, and let's start moving her right now. he spoke with a bit of force, knowing that time is not on their side right now. He felt the presence of a new guy, and gestured him to the stretcher. Come on, help me lift her.  

Sumimachine
Crew

Distinct Vampire

6,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

reality is too cruel
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:30 am
User ImageKurama didn't let someone else get to the stretcher's second end. He would help Dr Longin since 'he' risked his life for Kurama's and the others. He wasn't willing to let Dr. Longin die after that. He took up the other end of the stretcher and helped Steve carry her back.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:57 pm
User Image

I got up and followed them as I called for Kitana and told her we need a room and stop Rebecca from bleeding.
"Put her on the table looks like me and Kitana are going to help patch her up." I got the medical supplies ready as Kitana and I washed our hands ready to get this over with.  

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:49 pm
User Image
After a few moments a missile flied across the land echoing threw and blowing up as it hits the jungle.It was Umbrella but this time it didn't look like it was on a assassination mission it looked ready for an all out war with three attack helicopters and two drop ship.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:09 pm

User Image

Chris went by Claire. and helped get rebecca to the hospital room. He helped put Rebecca on the table.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:30 pm
User Image

It took about five hours to bandage Rebecca and helped stop the bleeding along with cleaning her up. Rebecca breathing was stable and hopfully she heals in time. It took me a couple of times to keep my composure but after I finished with Rebecca I slumped down and broke down crying.
"Please Rebecca come back."  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces