Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
The Hive ((RP)) 3 Months Later~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:27 am
User Image
-->Bad Company<--

Zandre watched this all very carefully. "George... knock out... Sarah... Get... her away..." Zandre lunged at them, to all those but Wesker he would have disappeared. He was at even speeds to the man and appeared behind him, managing to get him in a bear hug, his large blade pressed against his neck. "If I don't kill you, the nuclear explosion will..." Zandre said and made the attempt to decapitate him.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:41 pm
User Image

Sarah heard what Zandre'd said. The man, who suposably was named George was suposed to Knock her out. Her eyes narrowed on George. Then snapped to Zandre as he lunged at Wesker. He was fast, and this time couldn't stop him. But she was sure this man, Wesker, wouldn't get too much damage.

Then Zandre said somthing of...a Nuclear explosion? She knew what that was. And that, that wasn't good. Even with her memory, well a large portion of it, gone for now. She remembered what happened before being infected. Or just around that time. And only fragments of her time being infected. But her weapons and all of that expertiese came natural to her now though. Sarah went to George, she wasn't about to let him knock her out. She grasped his neck with her hand.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:05 pm
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Wesker felt the sword press to his neck. He thrust his elbow back forcibly, into Zandre's ribcage, trying to get him off.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image--User Image--User Image

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:29 pm
Fabled Heartbreak
User Image
-->Bad Company<--

Zandre felt the hit to his ribs and brought the sword away but then wrapped his spike covered tail around his legs and flung him into walls like a ragdoll.

[[block]]

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:12 pm
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Wesker shifted as he made it to the wall and landed with a crouch on the wall. He quickly forced himself away from the wall and jumped back at Zandre, slamming into him.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

{{Sorry, wasn't sure how you wanted me to block that.}}  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:32 pm
[[i meant i had writer's block lol i cant think of a reply w/ zandre to save my life right now.]]  

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:38 pm
{{Oh, misinterpretation. sweatdrop
I hate Writer's Block. Worst thing in the world for a writer. I'll let you know if I come up with anything.}}

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:02 am
((damn los of internets were am i in here smile ))  

R a M

R a M

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:16 am
Nathan wakes up and looks around "i got my a** handed to me by a mutt" he cursed as he stood up. he started wondering down the hall till he got to a room that said "RESTRICTED" in bold red letters. he used his claw to break in and was shocked at what he saw. he saw test tubes with other versions of him with tubes coming out of their mouths. he found some files and started reading on what they did to him.

"subject Nathan bell had broken out of his restraints and had to be put down. we managed to save his DNA and make clones for further study." he looked up and started touching his face "no no no no" he said over and over again.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:25 pm
User Image
-->Bad Company<--

Zandre was knocked back and quickly stood. His thorny tail pulled a syringe out of one of his pockets and tossed it to george. "Use.... this....." Zandre charged after wesker again and again, unrelenting in his attacks. "You won't.... survive..."  

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:29 pm
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Wesker was dodging Zandre's attacks. Occasionally he would get hit and he'd growl in frustration and land a punch on Zandre. He grabbed Zandre's tail, avoiding the thorns and gave it a sharp yank, hoping to rip it off.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:52 pm
User Image

Sarah was still holding George's throat tighter and tighter, when he cought it out of luck. Her eyes flickered to Zandre. Then her eyes met George's. She pulled up her leg to kick him into the nearest wall. He didn't go through just hit it hard.

She went to him. Again their eyes met. A look of sorrow or apology in his. It confused her. His legs swept around hers, knocking her to the floor. She felt a sharp pain in her neck only seconds before she landed a punch, square in his face. She stoot and yanked the syringe out of her neck.

((godmodding George because he is never on... stare ))

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:36 am
User Image

With his copter crashed he looked for some way to get to the others watching them over head he followed shooting any infected in his way.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:44 pm
nathan walks around the corner with a zoned out look as fire alarms souned all around him. the smoke from the lab was building over his head as he made his way towards the fight without even knowing. he stopped and looked as he saw sarah pull a needle from her neck. he looked at wesker and some creature fighting and went to help sarah. "come on we need to get you out of here he said and started to help her.
User Image  

R a M

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:45 pm
User Image
-->Bad Company<--

Zandre was knocked off balance by the tug and missed his next attack. The tail didn't come off. His blade severed through a main support beam for the floor, and the ground started shaking. Zandre grinned as voice came on the loudspeaker and called everyone to evacuate. Time is... running out.... Your dead.... Wesker..." The timer counted down from ten minutes, talking of a nuclear meltdown. Then the bomb went off, destroying the cooling chamber and the countdown wen straight to three minutes remaining.  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff