Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
Randomness of DOOM! ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New random poll!
  I can't find a life on E-bay!
  Ah! Rabid Fangirls!
  Randomness is my life
  Ooooh, shiny....
  Vincent? Where?
  Kool-aid blood!
  Kaaaa......saaaaan....
  Stop eating my soul!
  You're really weird....
  D. All of the above
View Results

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 5:48 pm
This really reminds me of the time in an RP where Vincent went weird and word the shirt from a band called 'JENOVA'.... xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 6:03 pm
Y'know... I'm really glad Furry doesn't have a 'current obsessions' thing in her sigg... I'm afraid one or more of my characters would appear in it... gonk  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 7:17 pm
*pets the sig bishies* xd xd Right now, I's Cain, Howl and Riku!!!! Hey, they're all four letter names...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 7:50 pm
teh bloody piccy I was working on... I was really suprised at how well it turned out, I had no sketch to work off of, no layers to keep everything separate I just... painted... on photoshop... with a wacom!! xd
User Image  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 8:08 pm
Blooded.... o.O *licks off the blood* WHAT? He's got silver hair, and that's my weakness...

I still want photoshop.... a lot... There's only so much you can do without it.

Whoa, I just found a site that will sell Photoshop CS2 for only $60 ... I'm seriously considering buying it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 9:05 pm
Eskevar says: There is a FREE program called The GIMP which does 90% of what photoshop does (only its FREE). It's a freeware you can probably get on a sight like Freshmeat. Do a Google search and I'm pretty sure you'll find a place to download it. Really the only down side is since it is under developement it's a bit buggy so save early and save often.  

KiyaraSabel

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:35 pm
Whoa... that thing is nice. It has stuff that would have saved me so much time had I had it before.... *sigh* Yeah, that's right, Photodeluxe has no such thing as a dodge or burn tool.... stare  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 8:54 am
I LOOOVE heart Burn and Dodge!!! heart that's how I did ALL of the shading on above piccy!! 3nodding heart  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 11:54 am
Yeah.... I think I've fallen in love with that thing.... heart xd You realize now that all of the shading I did before, I had to either manually change the color to something darker or lighter, or change to white or black and lower the opacity of it... it took a while.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 4:16 pm
trust me I know, that's how I painted BEFORE I knew of Burn and Dodge.. I had a half-finished peice that I had done soley with color hue and darkness as shadows.  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 4:27 pm
It's so weird how handy the thing is.... o.o Also, it's nice to have brushes as small as one pixel. Photodeluxe only gets as small as one pixel and faded color around the pixel. *sigh*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 5:31 pm
I like muffins  

KOJI-DARTH

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 10:42 pm
CHEESE muffins! xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 11:06 pm
Pickled... muffins... ??  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 11:52 pm
ew... but on another note,... what should Muffins be?  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games