Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
KiroMishima's Mancave Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:59 pm
boop  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 am
Darkfire Karan
boop

Karan, sup?  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:25 am
I see karan came back for the demon lords event.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:47 pm
UnHolyFudge
Darkfire Karan
boop

Karan, sup?

Hey dude hows it goin? I'm doing great : D

Shadow of Miracles

I don't know what you are talking about <_< >_< >_>

But all honestly I found a ton of free time in my schedule to fill up that and a friend got me back into this  

KiroMishima
Crew

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:55 pm
Darkfire Karan
UnHolyFudge
Darkfire Karan
boop

Karan, sup?

Shadow of Miracles

I don't know what you are talking about <_< >_< >_>

But all honestly I found a ton of free time in my schedule to fill up that and a friend got me back into this

Well that's good, welcome back.

We need some ppl back here in the guild.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:00 pm
Darkfire Karan
UnHolyFudge
Darkfire Karan
boop

Karan, sup?

Well I got pokemon X, so that's been going on, and college, so uh yeah rolleyes that's like all that has been going on in my life, oh and I started playing league of legends.  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:33 am
Shadow of Miracles

Its Great to be back. And I'm more surprised that I'm not demoted (Really thought I would be due to 1 year of inactivity)

UnHolyFudge

I got X as well. Totally worth it and i keep getting scared when i save the game in the main city. (due to the bug) Also I totally regret using exp share. Its really overpowered this game.

As for League
- Level?
- Favorite Role?
- Add "KiroMishima" I can play with you and give pointers on builds and such  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:48 am
Darkfire Karan

I got X as well. Totally worth it and i keep getting scared when i save the game in the main city. (due to the bug) Also I totally regret using exp share. Its really overpowered this game.

As for League
- Level?
- Favorite Role?

Oh dear lord Exp share is overpowered, I'm just to lazy to turn it off. Also, fairy is officially in my book the most over powered type, I literally moon blasted the champ to death. Also I think Aegislash is borderline troll.

In league, I am level 12, my favorite role is mid Viktor, but Mundo top is a close second, and I'll add you when I get the chance to.  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:55 pm
UnHolyFudge
Darkfire Karan

As for League
- Level?
- Favorite Role?

Oh dear lord Exp share is overpowered, I'm just to lazy to turn it off. Also, fairy is officially in my book the most over powered type, I literally moon blasted the champ to death. Also I think Aegislash is borderline troll.

In league, I am level 12, my favorite role is mid Viktor, but Mundo top is a close second, and I'll add you when I get the chance to.

Oh man glad I'm not the only who thinks that fairy is strong. But I think its also that im not used to it since its been a LONG time since there was a new type and type advantage/disadvantage changes

I'm a Top/Jungle main I love doing Garen top and Volibear jungle so much disrespect with those champs. For mid lane I like going Syndra or Akali

Just opened up my photobucket and noticed i got some old digimon to upload to my profile D :  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:46 pm
Darkfire Karan

Oh man glad I'm not the only who thinks that fairy is strong. But I think its also that im not used to it since its been a LONG time since there was a new type and type advantage/disadvantage changes

I'm a Top/Jungle main I love doing Garen top and Volibear jungle so much disrespect with those champs. For mid lane I like going Syndra or Akali

Just opened up my photobucket and noticed i got some old digimon to upload to my profile D :

Yeah that is true, the last time a type was newly added was gold and silver I think, and even then, they had a good deal of weaknesses, that you didn't actively need to search them out, whereas fairy, the only weakness it has to my knowledge is steel, and fire 50% of the time. Plus fairy throws everything off, I mean most of the normal tanks are now fairy tanks, so the aura sphere in the face from lucario no longer is effective.

Alkali is a weird mid, most are casters, or at the very least ranged, and she is a melee. I played as syndra once when she was free, I can't really say much about her cause I was a total noob at the time. Garen, eh I personally don't like him cause he is melee, but I don't think he is bad. Volibear, same story as syndra.  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:08 pm
UnHolyFudge
Darkfire Karan

Yeah that is true, the last time a type was newly added was gold and silver I think, and even then, they had a good deal of weaknesses, that you didn't actively need to search them out, whereas fairy, the only weakness it has to my knowledge is steel, and fire 50% of the time. Plus fairy throws everything off, I mean most of the normal tanks are now fairy tanks, so the aura sphere in the face from lucario no longer is effective.

Alkali is a weird mid, most are casters, or at the very least ranged, and she is a melee. I played as syndra once when she was free, I can't really say much about her cause I was a total noob at the time. Garen, eh I personally don't like him cause he is melee, but I don't think he is bad. Volibear, same story as syndra.

Fairy is also weak to bug and I think poison. (As if anyone even uses them) It was mainly created to balance out the current meta types. (Dragon, Dark, Physic, and Fighting) Dominating all four types while trying to make the more weaker types a bit stronger by countering this dominate type.

Akali is an assassin, and like most she can do well at top or mid. There is a champ named Zed, he is currently one of the best mids and he is a melee mid. Syndra is a champ that takes a ton skill. She has one of the highest skill caps in the game.

Its also about what you build on each champion. Like Volibear you go tank in hp and movement speed.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:35 pm
Darkfire Karan
UnHolyFudge
Darkfire Karan

Fairy is also weak to bug and I think poison. (As if anyone even uses them) It was mainly created to balance out the current meta types. (Dragon, Dark, Physic, and Fighting) Dominating all four types while trying to make the more weaker types a bit stronger by countering this dominate type.

Akali is an assassin, and like most she can do well at top or mid. There is a champ named Zed, he is currently one of the best mids and he is a melee mid. Syndra is a champ that takes a ton skill. She has one of the highest skill caps in the game.

Its also about what you build on each champion. Like Volibear you go tank in hp and movement speed.

http://www.serebii.net/xy/fairytype.shtml
Weak to Steel~ not Bug, Bug's also not very effective against it. xD and neutral on Psychic still making Dark the main one up on those Pokémon. sweatdrop

Woot! LoL 8D xD I still have a lot more to unlock when I get the time though. sweatdrop and DC Comics version, Infinite Crisis, where you also unlock Experience for the amount you use a champion too. =D Gives more mechanics and things lol sweatdrop  

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

Sinnoh Trainer John

Skilled Gaian

4,675 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

????
Unknown Digimon

A lone digimon wanders into the area acting as it is looking for something, swaying back and forth as it walks the digimon stops as it notices a lot of digimon and the tamer that owns them all. From a closer view the tamer would be able to make out the unknown digimon more clearly. The digimon resembles a small alien, with three-fingered hands and reverse-jointed legs. Its whole body is a shade of purple, its helmet slightly darker than its torso. the digimon has green eyes, and his left one is hidden by the black visor on its helmet, which completely covers its elongated head. A chain is attached to its neck for some unknown reason. Acting excited the digimon runs towards the nearest digimon, looking up at the large turtle digimon the unknown digimon would say the word food before jumping up and down childishly.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:23 pm
BOW DOWN TO THE KING OF DEMON LORDS  

KiroMishima
Crew

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200