Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Abandoned Hospital ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

redx6504

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:00 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Barry looked at Ray talking to Sarah and at Dan over there now in the tree, he went over to Sarah and said i think we should change locations theres a town nearby maybe we can take shelter in a house it only makes sense ii mean half the hospitable got destroyed in the fight and plus they know where we are so i'm afraid we're not safe here anymore and the sound of all that fighting is sure to attract more infected so maybe we should go...  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:14 pm
User Image

Sarah looked at Barry. "You want to leave the others?" She asked and looked down at her hand. More specifically her ring Zandre gave her. She sighed. "I understand your reasoning. But...i'm sure they'll find a way to find me. " She felt her ear. "Alice said it was blinking and...i didn't have it before he knocked me out. I don't know, but maybe it's some type of tracking device." She wasn't sure.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

redx6504

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:19 pm
Barry quickly corrected her NO I WANT TO TAKE THEM WITH US but if we dont leave we will be surrounded by the horde by sunset Barry says then he examines the earing it molded to your skin some how this is weird well we cant get rid of it unless we cut off that part of your ear... same with Alice but i guess thats your guyses choice  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:26 pm
User Image

Sarah looked at Barry. Then at Ray. She put her hand up to her ear. "Okay, i don't think cutting off half of my ear would be the best desicion." She quickly said and moved her hair to show Ray. "And, then there's this. They gave me a tattoo. I don't know if it's just a tattoo or not, but, i am now forever marked as Umbrella." She said and putting her hair back folding her arms. "And i'm not going to let you hurt Alice." She growled.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Wings of Requiem

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:27 pm
User Image
Kyosuke Nanbu

-Законите на физиката се моите оружје-
Heaven's gates won't open up for me
With these broken wings I'm fallin'
And all I see is you

Kyosuke landed on the ground, his eyes completely red as he growled. Soon, his growling stopped as he smirked, standing up as he walked to the door, giving one last smirk before he closed the main door and Locked it. Soon, A Huge Mob Of Crimson Heads came running down the opposite corridor at Aya, Tori and Lucy. Kyosuke kept walking towards the Plane.

-Јас ќе го користи сè знаеш против вас-
These city walls ain't got no love for me
I'm on the ledge of the eighteenth story
And oh I scream for you

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:30 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
trust me thats the last thing i would want to do shes like a daughter to me i was only saying its the only way so they cant track us but we should still change positions like i said theres a town nearby and we could use the food and supply's it carry's the hospitable's almost out Barry said trying to reason with her  

redx6504

HelicaI

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:32 pm
User Image

"Kyosuke! You b*****d! What the hell!?" Tori yelled. She started firing at zombies. then picked up Aya and Lucy, dragging them towards any exit she could find. "Help!" Tori yelled. 'Anyone! Help!" She continoued running.

User Image

Alice heard yelling. "W-who's that?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:36 pm
Dan snarled probably someone running away from a zombie you see those all the time in this world he said almost like he didint care rather they lived or died as long as he benifitted he was so much like Wesker in that way he only cared about himself he didint care who died as long as he prospered and that was one quality Barry grew to hate about him Ray wasn't to fond with it eather  

redx6504

Wings of Requiem

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:37 pm
User Image
Kyosuke Nanbu

And all I see is you

How ever, in his Infected State, Kyosuke had no memories of who is friends were. He laughed sadistically at her screaming, taking out his gun and shooting it at such an angle from the door, that the bullet hit the railings on the door, and forced one of them into the other, making a heavy duty lock. He continued to laugh as he walked into the plane.

(( No one god mod me, if you wanna stop me, fight me using RP rules. ))

And oh I scream for you

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:41 pm
Dan was getting sick of the screaming and decided to put a stop to his BS Dans eyes turned cherry red and his teeth grew sharp he grew spikes out of his right hand knuckles and out of his back he also grew a spiked shield out of him with spikes on the front and sides he was big and ready to kill angerly he walked into the plane to fight him and finish what was started earlier  

redx6504

HelicaI

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:43 pm
User Image

Alice looked at Dan with tears in her eyes. He helped her get away from Drake, ad she changed her mind about him. then all of a sudden he was being mean. "Why are you being such a jerk!?" Alice yelled automatically.

User Image

Tori slammed agianst the door repeatedly. "OPEN UP!" She put down Aya and Lucy and started shooting zombies. "Help!" she yelled, still slamming into the door.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:44 pm
User Image

Sarah looked at Barry. She nodded. "I swear, Umbrella keeps coming up with this stuff all the time." She says leaning against the tree behind her. "Did you know, they've invented a virus that gives Wesker complete control of your body and actions?" She said, it left a bad taste in her mouth. "Also has some effect on memory loss also. But it's only temporary." She said and reached down to pick up her gun. Reloading it.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Wings of Requiem

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:45 pm
User Image
Kyosuke Nanbu

And all I see is you

However, Kyosuke stopped, not going into the plane yet. He saw Dan going inside so he wasn't going to go in. Instead, he waited outside and shouted, "Hey Dan, I think I see one of those little girls being disemboweled by the zombies. I hope its your sister!" He shouted, trying to goad Dan into attacking him through the plane.

And oh I scream for you

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:49 pm
Dan turned around and looked at him nice try buddy but i dont have a sister i have a brother and hes dead he said in complete control of his actions for the first time now knowing his location going to fight him Dan turned around and looked at the plane ya your not going anywhere with this thing then he shot a spike in its engine making it unusable NOW FIGHT ME YOU PSYCHOTIC FREAK! Dan yelled out load at the top of his voice  

redx6504

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:50 pm
C H R I SXXXR E D F I E L D

User Image

Chris shifted himself infront of Alice for protection. "Just stay behind me." He said to her and clicked his baretta.  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games