Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Boathouse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:13 pm
Adalaide Blythe
Unsorted // First Year // The Boathouses // Wearing
CURRENTLY WITH // Michelle and Gracie
CURRENTLY FEELING // Amazed
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'This is so cool...'
═════════════════════════════════

User Image

Adalaide listened as the ghost talked, but she kept her eyes on the mermaid. When the other girls approached, she looked at them, her normal shyness forgotten in her excitement. "There's a merperson in the water!" she told them in an excited whisper. The ghost was pretty interesting, she supposed, but she'd met a couple of them before. Merpeople, however, were totally new to her. "Do you think it's a boy or a girl? I can't really tell..." The figure was barely out of the water enough to be seen, and it was really dark... There wasn't anything obvious either way. Still, it was really cool to see one.

════════════════════════════════════════════════

(( OOC: ))

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:21 pm

Cameron Rowley
First Year: Unsorted

User Image
If I Was Your Boyfriend..
I'd never let you go.

When Daisy extended her arm to help Cameron out of the boat, he took it to stand up. "Yeah, I'm ready," he said after taking in a deep breath. Before he even had time to take in his surroundings, he gasped when he saw a ghost speaking to other first years.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:29 pm
User ImageUser Image
Daisy Benster 
First Year

House Name

Thoughts: Hey it's a ghost
----------- 
----------- 
OOC:

Daisy smiled and pulled Cameron up out of the boat then turned to see the ghost."Hey he reminds me of the ghost we have at our house Sir Strombottom,"she said with a giggle and turned to see Cameron was awed. She then remebered he wasn't used to magical creatures like ghosts or centaurs."He won't hurt you most ghosts are friendly. You know we have paintings that speak to us to get in our houses. Oh and the lake has merpeople in it,"she explained to try and calm him down. Her cheeks felt warm again when he took her hand and she noticed they hadn't let go of each other yet. She really hoped he wouldn't let her hand go so she didn't say a word. 

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:48 pm
Kyle Rowanoak

Kyle stood in line waiting for them to enter Hogwarts. He noticed the group of girls paying a lot of attention to the merperson, what's it matter, he had some vicious ones in the lake down the road from his house. He noticed the girl holding the boys hand and laughed. He looked around waiting for someone to speak to him.  

Fantasic Captain Killjoy

Desirable Guildsman

4,750 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100

MagicalJediGirl146

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:49 pm
Rosalina "Rosa" Ashthorn

User Image

Rosa stepped out of the boat and onto the dock. She looked at the ghost and nodded a hello. "How do you do today?" she asked politely. She was slightly shocked at the fact that there were ghosts in Hogwarts, but she knew better then to argue that he wasn't.

Age: 11 years | House: Unsorted | Relationship Status: Single | Injuries/Illnesses: None
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Freya

Out Of Class: ((Bad writer's block...))

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:55 pm
Picture perfect, that's what it seems
They've got this whole thing figured out,
We'll leave this place behind, doesn't that feel right?
Picture perfect, it's picture perfect

GRACIE MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Half blood|||First Year|||

User Image
Gracie smiled and looked at Caitlin. "I can see you in Hufflepuff." She said matter of factly. She was glad the ghost agreed with her friends. She didn't see herself in Slytherin at all. She ruffled her hair as her stomach growled. "I hope we go up to the castle soon. I'm starving." It seemed that everywhere they went it was just more waiting.

OOC:...

The days are fading
Like they're one in the same
Picture perfect doesn't mean much to me

With a thousand lies
And a good disguise
Hit ‘em right between the eyes

MICHELLE CATLIN

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Pureblood|||First Year|||

User Image User Image
Michelle squinted her eyes. "I think it's a girl." She said slowly, drawing out the word girl. It was hard to tell, but she was pretty sure the merperson was a infact a mermaid. She nodded her head. "Yes I'm going with a girl." She smiled at Ada.
User Image

When you walk away
Nothing more to say
See the lightning in your eyes
See ‘em running for their lives

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:57 pm

Cameron Rowley

User Image
I'd never let you go.

Cameron's grip tightened around one of Daisy's hands when she said the ghost reminded her of the one she has back at home. Ghosts are real?! he worried. He didn't even think about what kind of creatures existed in the wizarding world, but maybe, it was time to start questioning every little thing. Paintings can talk, and merpeople exist? Am I living in some kind of fairytale? he wondered. Perhaps I'm dreaming. His eyes widened when he realized what Daisy said. "Are the merpeople dangerous?" he asked. If they were, he could've easily been attacked by one on their way over to Hogwarts.

wearing

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:05 pm
Adalaide Blythe
Unsorted // First Year // The Boathouses // Wearing
CURRENTLY WITH // Michelle and Gracie
CURRENTLY FEELING // Amazed
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'This is so cool...'
═════════════════════════════════

User Image

Adalaide nodded at Michelle's assessment. "I think you're right. She's really pretty." Or, Ada thought she was pretty. It was hard to tell, with it being so dark and her being mostly underwater. But, Adalaide thought that, in this light, as far as she could tell, the mermaid was pretty.

════════════════════════════════════════════════

(( OOC: ))

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:06 pm
We're going at it tonight, tonight
There's a party on the rooftop top of the world
Tonight, tonight and we're dancing on the edge of the Hollywood sign
I don't know if I'll make it but watch how good I'll fake it
It's all right, all right, tonight, tonight

𝕰lizabeth𝕭urke User Image
𝔉𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔜𝔢𝔞𝔯

Ha, ha, she sniggered, crystalline blue eyes twinkled, reflecting the boy and girl who stood hand in hand. Her nose wrinkled up in humor, still, the pang of jealousy struck her all the same. He's cute, she mused, but he's not the only boy...

I'll get to him later.....
Elizabeth smirked, her veela blood coursing rampant in her veins. "Hey mate, I'm Elizabeth, how are ya?" She smiled into the expectant face of Kyle Rowanoak.

Boat house
--- with Kyle Rowanoak
------- ♪ ♫ ♪

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:07 pm
I follow my dreams,
You'd think they were Nightmares
The way the scream!
I make 'em believe
Someday, Someday,
I'll be the next big thing!

cαιтℓιη εηgεℓs

User Image
WHO'S on my mind: Cameron. WHERE am I: The Boathouse. WHAT am I doing: Standing in line. WHAT'S On my mind: I hope I didn't interupt. WHO'S with me: Nell, Gracie, Rose.
Wand

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—
Wise

Caitlin looked around, happy to be here in general. She spotted Cameron and bounded up to him, "The ghost said I'd be in Hufflepuff, isn't that what you wanted to be in?"She inquired, dropping her gaze to their hands, her grin slowly turned to a small frown, "Oh, I think Gracie called my name."She said quickly, making her way back to her blue haired friend. Caitlin tried to blend in, match the other first years.
Wearing
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—
{(OOC:....)}
User Image

I can wait for that someday
If that someday,
It is Comeday.

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:13 pm
I’m impregnable, incredible, the setting of quo
I’m at Lay Chimirida, not a heart and soul
I got a Saturday night, and nothing is dead
And if I ever had to do it, well, you know I wouldn’t care

User Image
Chantale Ellis

House: Unsorted
Year: First
Pureblood

Nell smiled at how nice the ghost was and clapped softly but happily when her two friends volunteered to see which houses they were most in-tune with. When he said Gracie could be a Gryffindor she only snorted in amusement knew it she thought and when he suggested Hufflepuff for Caitlin she paused in thought. The other girl was nice but quiet and easy to talk to, she'd probably do well in Hufflepuff. Would she? Or would she end up in Gryffindor? Or Ravenclaw? Or Slytherin for that matter? Gah! She wanted to know!

What I'm wearing: Isn't she cute?
Who's she with: Gracie, Rose, and Cailin

I just kicked down, I love when I’m seen
Yeah, and if I’m on a tour back, the message is free
Then there’s a fire, a ray, a knot in sight
And if you get popped here, you get ‘em a lot
You get a heart, bake

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:13 pm

Cameron Rowley

User Image
I'd never let you go.

Cameron's face brightened when Caitlin ran up to him happily. "Yeah, that's terrif-" he started but got cut off by Caitlin saying that Gracie called her over. That's when he realized Caitlin looked down awkwardly, and when he saw his hand wrapped around Daisy's, he quickly let go. "Sorry," he said, rubbing the back of his head while his cheeks turned slightly pink.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:16 pm
User ImageUser Image
Daisy Benster 
First Year

House Name

Thoughts: Awe he is still holding my hand.
----------- 
----------- 
OOC:

Daisy's face went even reder when his grip tighten and then she looked at Cameron. She started to giggle when he seemed a little scared, but it was normal for first time magic people."Well it depends on what you do to them. Most merpeople don't like it when you are in the water they think you are trying to hurt them or they are defending their territory,"she giggled again and then her face heated up. She tried to hide it, but it was no use in this light. Then when he let go she awkwardly said,"No it's okay." She looked at Cameron again and was kind of sad that he let her hand go. 

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:24 pm

Cameron Rowley

User Image
I'd never let you go.

Cameron felt quite awkward after he realized how long they were holding hands for. Even though Daisy was looking at him, he avoided looking at her for the next moment. "We should go line up," he said, approaching the students who were surrounding the ghost, who patrolled the entrance.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:26 pm
Picture perfect, that's what it seems
They've got this whole thing figured out,
We'll leave this place behind, doesn't that feel right?
Picture perfect, it's picture perfect

GRACIE MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Half blood|||First Year|||

User Image
Gracie had watched the whole scene with Caitlin and Cameron, so when the other girl returned, she wrapped arm around her shoulders and whispered in her ear. "Act like you're laughing." She smiled at her friend. "Then he'll want to know what you're laughing about and laughing makes everyone look cuter."

The days are fading
Like they're one in the same
Picture perfect doesn't mean much to me

With a thousand lies
And a good disguise
Hit ‘em right between the eyes

MICHELLE CATLIN

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Pureblood|||First Year|||

User Image User Image
Michelle nodded her head when Ada called the mermaid pretty. "Yeah she is." She whispered, studying the mermaid through the dark as well as she could.
User Image

When you walk away
Nothing more to say
See the lightning in your eyes
See ‘em running for their lives

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games