Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Gardens Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WyndiWingfall

Green Lantern

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:53 pm
User Image
→ centaur | forbidden forest at hogwarts | scotland →

User Image

Hadar chose to remain with the male centaurs as Sagittarius and Imara bolted into the castle. He hadn't ventured on to official Hogwarts grounds in years, and while overall the setting seemed familiar as he looked around, he could tell that many things had changed. The students, most of all: they carried themselves differently than before. These were not children that had been forged in a time of danger and war.

All this, Hadar picked up as his grip tightened on his bow. Being here on human-claimed territory would have made his skin prickle in mingled anger and anxiety even under normal circumstances.

Another cry from Lord Ammar. Hadar could barely look directly at him at this point - out of respect, of course, to pretend he didn't notice his lord's suffering, his worsening condition. Centaurs were not particularly comforting beings; they staked their lives on their pride. Which was why no one ever treated Hadar differently just because of his permanently crippled leg, or even expected him to do less because of it - and which was precisely why Hadar would always accord the others the same respect.

The return of Sagittarius, along with her promise of help, came as a relief.

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:48 pm
User Image
Isn't anyone tryin to find me?
Won't somebody come take me home
It's a damn cold night
Trying to figure out this life

Ῐϻᾰɍᾰ
Ȼentaur Ϣarrior

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Imara raced into the garden not far behind Sagi. The smaller centaur had always been faster than her, after all. As she came to a stop, she saw the condition of her leader. He was getting worse and worse with every passing second. She approached her leader, nodding to Branin and Serallius. "The healer is nearly here. I am sure he can help him." she said to her fellow centaurs. She looked at Ammar and cringed a bit. He looked so... helpless. "Don't worry, Ammar. The people will help you. You are not going to die on us this soon." she said, giving him a reassuring smile even though he probably couldn't see it or hear her words. She turned her head, hoping the healer would arrive sooner rather than later.

{OOC:}

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Ȼurrent Ƚocation A garden of some kind
Ӻriend or Ӻoe Some of the herd and a few humans
Ῐnner Ҭhoughts Time to save the day

Won't you take me by the hand
Take me somewhere new
I don't know who you are
But I... I'm with you
I'm with you

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:20 pm
User Image
User Image

---------Can you feel the Magic
--------Can you hear the Love
-----Can you be the one for me?

══════════════════════════════╝

Lukas arrived at the scene, not being able to keep up to the centaurs' speed. He set his bag down next to the injured centaur. "Diagosus Exposium." he muttered gently as he waved his wand. "Look like I got here just in time. The poison has yet to reach his heart." he said as he looked at the group. "I need room!" he said as he opened his medicine bag. "A bezoar should slow the poison, but I will need to brew a antidote." He said as he pulled out a small cauldron and several potions vials as well as a small shrivaled looking object. "Actromantula Venom is extremely rare, but luckily I know how to heal it." he said handing Ammar the bezoar. "Swallow that now! It'll slow the poison." he said as he turned to the small cauldron. "Incendio!" he said as flames flew from his wand and heated the cauldron. He then began to mix an antidote, as best as he could for this different species. Finally the potion was done. "Now drink this." he said as he handed over a vial filled with antidote.

╔═══════════════════════════
Will I feel the Magic---------
Will I hear the Love--------
Can I be the one for you?-----

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:41 pm
User Image

Once an heir, now a leader. I only hope I can do as well as my father wanted...

Ammar tried to detest, but found that he could not formulate words, or thoughts, for that matter. His head was heavy and foggy. He felt as though he was under water; everything sounded distant and muffled. The cold took him roughly, and he coughed.

A stone-like object was put into his mouth and he struggled to swallow it. It slowly rolled down his throat, setting it on fire. He felt it slide all the way down his esophagus, setting fire to every nerve it touched. His shaking became even more uncontrollable as the stone hit his stomach. He moaned through the chattering.

Then a vial was pushed towards him and he reeled backward, losing his balance and leaning heavily on Serallius. His front legs lifted from the ground a few inches as he attempted to stabilize himself. Everything happened in slow motion. His head became dizzier than before, and the next thing he knew was he was lying on the ground in agony. The wound still oozing out a good amount of blood. It was discolored, verging on an infection. He lashed out his hooves in pain and slammed his hand down on the grass, grabbing a good amount in his fist.

He just wanted it all to end. He clenched his teeth as the pain soared from his shoulder through the rest of his body. Everything burned and threatened to stop.

User Image
User Image

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:49 pm
User Image
☾ Serallius ☽
A roaming centaur...

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

With the appearance of Sagittarius came with help, just in time to save their leader from his doom. Serallius suppressed a couple gags at the sight of the stone, wishing he never knew what a bezoar was. Well, at least it would help with Ammar's state.

With Ammar's support of himself weakened, Ser found himself struggling to keep their leader up. The crushing weight of the muscular centaur was too heavy for the scrawny Serallius, and as a result, Ser couldn't do anything but to slowly set Ammar onto the ground. It was either that or suffocate under him.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."
- Martin Luther King Jr.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:32 pm
User Image
It's a damn cold night

Ῐϻᾰɍᾰ
Ȼentaur Ϣarrior

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Imara backed away from Ammar so Lukas could do whatever it was he was going to do. Heal, she guessed. She watched him carefully, taking note of his every movement and taking note of everything he did to make the antidote. It may serve to be useful in the future, after all. That spider thing was extremely angry when it left. She wouldn't be surprised if it attacked them again in the not-so-distant future. She tried her hardest not to look at Ammar, but every now and then her gaze shifted to him. He seemed so... hurt. So defeated. It made her sad inside, to see him this way. She wanted him healed up quicker than the leaves flee from the trees when winter approaches. She wanted nothing more than to have the old Ammar back. The same one that stood vigil at night while the rest of them slept. The same one that made sure that every member of the herd was fed before feeding himself. And the same one that smiled at the foals as they played their silly games. She sighed, and prayed that everything would go back to the way it was.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Ῐnner Ҭhoughts Time to save the day

Take me somewhere new
I don't know who you are
But I... I'm with you
I'm with you

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:29 pm
User Image
User Image

Lukas was taken by surprise as the centaur fell. "Hurry and drink the antidote!" he said as he moved his wand to seal the wounds, after gently spreading a foul smelling ointment carefully along the wounds. "He needs rest now. In the Hospital wing preferably, but I can visit you in the forest to check up on him." he said as he waved his wand and the items began to pack themselves up. "It should be an hour or so before he starts to improve." he said.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:19 am
User Image

The centaur had no choice but to drink the antidote. It hurt going down, but left a feeling of numbness on his tongue and throat. The fire was beginning to cool, and he let out a small sigh of relief. Despite the ease of pain, he was still in a lot of it. It wasn't simply "cured" that quickly. He understood that it would take some time before the pain would go away, but at least the antidote took some of the edge of already.

He stopped chattering long enough to manage,
"No," Ammar chattered a bit more then added, "Imara."

The words were as strong as his weak body could manage. He simply wanted Imara to stay with him. She could learn about how the wizardfolk heal others with herbs. It would benefit the herd and he knew that she would find it fascinating. There was also the fear of being left alone, and Ammar didn't want to be alone with wizards that he couldn't trust. They could be greedy, and take things from his body while he was unconscious. With someone there in full health, that was less likely to happen.

He tried to move, but found that even his joints hurt. Nothing wanted to cooperate with him right now. So, he laid there chattering his teeth and shivering instead. He could feel some of the influence of the antidote, but it was small and slow. Torture. That's what it was, he decided. And he wasn't even thinking yet of how he was going to break the spider in half for what he had done.

That would come later, Ammar thought angrily.

User Image
User Image

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:56 am
User Image
It's a damn cold night

Ῐϻᾰɍᾰ
Ȼentaur Ϣarrior

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Imara nodded to Lukas. He was right about Ammar needing rest and observing, but she didn't want him to stay in the castle. He needed to stay in the forest, where he belonged, with his herd. She fared pretty well with herbs and healing herself, so she was sure that she could take care of him. Her leader swallowed the antidote, but appeared to have much more pain to get rid of. His trembling voice brought her back to reality and out of her stream of thoughts. Out of all the others there, he wanted her to stay with him. A small smile formed on her lips as she positioned herself on the ground next to him. "I'm not going anywhere. Just rest and get better, okay? We need you as our leader, Ammar. So don't you quit on us now." she said in a soft tone, giving his hand a reassuring squeeze. Making others feel better was one thing she was kind of good at. It was part of her healing talents, she guessed. She had to heal not only someone's physical wounds, but their emotional and even their mental wounds as well.

{OOC: Sucky, pain meds, sleepy post. XP}

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Ῐnner Ҭhoughts I'll always be here for him

Take me somewhere new
I don't know who you are
But I... I'm with you
I'm with you

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:35 pm
User Image
→ centaur | forbidden forest at hogwarts | scotland →

User Image

Hadar scrutinized the wizard's diagnostic process with the same intensity as Imara. A bezoar, the universal antidote. Of course - how had he not thought of that? More importantly, how had he managed to go this far without carrying one with him at all times? It was really one of the most basic elements of a full healing kit, and had he been in possession of one, he could've at least spared Lord Ammar a great deal of pain. But no, all Hadar had in his medical pouch were herbs and mixtures meant to counteract the most likely wounds one could get in the Forest, and his poor preparation had led him to fail in his service to his leader.

He stood guard beside Serallius, frowning in disapproval when the wizard suggested that Ammar stay at the castle. Hadar was grateful for this wizard's knowledge of medicine, but telling Lord Ammar to rest within human territory? He would've objected outright had he not seen the still weak condition his leader was in.

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.

WyndiWingfall

Green Lantern

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:34 pm
User Image

Ammar nodded at Imara's words. He was actually soothed by them. At least someone he knew would be there with him, watching to make sure that he was well and safe. He couldn't trust the wizardfolk completely; it was foolish to do so. They were different and powerful with their magic. Dangerous.

His body shook with fever and he closed his eyes. When his lids closed, he was out. Left to dream about ways to kill that damned spider.

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:38 pm
User ImageUser Image
❧Current Location: A garden of some sort.
❧Friend or Foe: The warriors and a human healer.
❧Inner Thoughts: I hope he heals quickly.

An arrow may fly through the air and leave no trace;

Imara said nothing more. Ammar's nod told her that he had heard and understood her words. Plus, he soon after fell asleep. She sighed, but smiled all the same. She could tell he was dreaming by the way his eyes moved under his eyelids. Was it a pleasant dream? She hoped so. When one was under so much pain, the only escape can sometimes be their dreams. His body still shivered due to his fever, trembling and shaking like the last leaf on the trees. It pained her to see him suffer, but what could she do? He had taken the antidote, and all that was left to do was wait and see what happened. Imara turned her head away from the sleeping centaur leader and faced the wizard healer. "Sir Lukas, if it would not trouble you too much, could I ask that you take a look at Sagi's injuries? She was knocked unconscious by the spider, and hit her head pretty hard." she said in hushed tones, as to not wake Ammar. Though, she figured he would not wake up even if the sky was falling on top of them.

But an ill thought leaves a trail like a serpent.

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:31 pm
User Image
===☠===☠===☠===
Melinda Montbarron

Second Year Gryffindor
===☠===☠===☠===

I'm gonna break the cycle, I'm gonna shake up the system.
And I'm not gonna live by your rules anymore.

Mel liked the gardens. They were quiet and usually empty, which is how she liked most places. "Yeah, time for some quiet reading," she said and took out a copy of Hamlet.

Out Of Character: ...

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:57 pm
User Image
User Image

Lukas looked at the centaurs. "I know you don't like to enter the castle, but it is the best way for me to monitor his condition, otherwise one of you will need to find me and by then, it could be to late." he said, more directed to the older male centaur that was glaring at him. He turned to the female centaur the one indicated. "You hit your head? How does it feel?" he asked as he looked at the centaur.

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:11 pm
User Image
❋ Sagittarius ❋
Centaur
                                            _________

By the time Ammar was treated and out of the critical condition zone, Sagittarius had already collapsed onto the floor from exhaustion. She laid there in the grass, simply listening to the chatter and feeling the wind against her skin. Her moment of tranquility was interrupted though, as Lukas Brighton inquired about her earlier injury.

"I'm fine," she stated firmly. "Just tired." She sat up, not wanting any ants of tiny creatures get into her perfectly groomed hair. "But it hurts to touch," Sagi said, pointing at where she had hit her head.

My heart, my mind,
Independent,
Strong.
Unyielding,
I am my own.

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games