Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
New York City ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:43 pm
User Image"I killed one. Well I was captured. Shoot the hind legs and then do your best," said George, turning away to check if he had enough surgical knives.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:46 pm
User Image

Sarah watched Layna attack Chris. She didnt like that dog anyways, it was too hard to deal with. she could never even kill it. It ran away from hunters thr first time, and the next, Wesker called her off.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

shikamaru xxx temari

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:03 pm
Jericho pulled up behind up behind George " Whats up miss me ?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:41 pm
User Image

Alice hid behind Sarah, just now noticing that that dog is talking. "Couriouser and couriouser...." She said, peeking from behind her.  

HelicaI

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:44 pm
User Image

Sarah glanced behind her to see someone else pull up in a car. She saw Sydney wave and take Sarah by the arm and drag her over to the car. "See? We got her back!" Sydney bragged and Sarah had no clue why.

Sarah tried to stop her sister from pulling her to them. "Hey Syds...CHRIS IS STILL IT TROUBLE." She said and yanked her arm out of her grasp, folding it. "That dog-beast is attacking him." Sydney blushed. "Oh...right..."

"Maybe that wolf guy can stop it!" She suggested. Meaning Jake.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:57 pm
User Image
"...Wolf...guy?" Alice asked, confused. She whispered to Sarah. "is everyone turning into wolves now?"  

HelicaI

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:05 pm
User Image

Sarah looked down at Alice. "No," She said. Sydney finished for her. "Only Jake can i think, well, when we came back to the hospital he was a wolf. And then a man." She explained.

Sarah froze for a second. "Really? I wasn't there for that then, Me and Zandre were the last to get to the copter." She sniffed the air. That scent. It was familliar, she'd been around it somewhere. So, Sydney said Jake was a Wolf then? And his scent she knew. AND, she knew, or well, had seen a wolf with a similar scent back at the Hive...Sarah was lost in thought.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:02 pm
Nick will not give up. He kicks the tyrant in the head but one sneaks behind him and tears his hand he yells in pain."You are getting into the meatgrinder boy!" He yells running back to a car and the tyrants follow him."BOOM!"He yells and shoots the reservoir.The whole area around him bursts in flames though he is unharmed from them but the tyrants are...they start burning and yelling and Nick starts laughing at their agony.  

Hauptmann Alexander

Hilarious Gaian

5,100 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:08 am
Drake got up with Mike looking to Sarah."We fell asleep....What's Chris fighting anyway?" Mike looked at it."I think I seen it before." Drake just held his shotgun."Ohh well I'm sure if Chris can kill a tyrant he can sure kill that thing." Drake smirked."Hey Chris wouldn't a shotgun to more damage at that range?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:38 am
User Image

Matt smirked and cracked his knuckles. "Born ready." He mused. This was going to be fun.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:52 pm
Don't bother me
User Image

Șhadow Ғlame

John was being held back by some zombies. He'd been separated from the group. He couldn't see them, but he could still smell them. There were about thirty zombies trying to bite him. He growled and quickly change to his wolf form. He started taking swings at the zombies and quickly thinned the crowd. He ran over to the group in time to hear Sarah mention that he could change into a wolf. He didn't really care that she'd seen him in this form before and would recognize him. At this point, it didn't really make a difference. Only Claire knew the truth about who he really was.

{{I have no idea what's going on, so I'm just winging it. sweatdrop }}  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:48 pm
"Oh, Chris is getting attacked by a dog with acid blood," said George. "I got Sarah back to," said George. "Other than that I'm going to be removing trackers from people," explains George.  

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

HelicaI

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:34 pm
User ImageGrace walked over to where she saw people, a smile on her face, and a revolver in her hand.. "Cool, survivors." She said to herself.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:53 pm
User Image"I'm about as alive as the zombies," said George. "And till I'm deader than them I'll stay this way," he said.  

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:02 pm
Don't bother me
User Image

Șhadow Ғlame

John's ears twitched once. Dog with acid blood? Layna? What was Layna doing here? "Where are they?" he asked.

Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff