Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
Empty Classrooms Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 11:26 am
User Image
User Image
▶ Despite the lies that you're making, your love is mine for the taking ◀
▶ My love is just waiting to turn your tears to roses ◀

╒═════════════════════════════╕

cнᴀɴcᴇ watched her quietly as she braided her hair. It was very long now, much longer than it had been their first year. She asked him a question, which brought him out of his trance and back into the real world. "I think you'd look beautiful no matter what you do with your hair..." he said in a soft tone. Instantly, he began to panic. Did he seriously just say that out loud?! "I-I-I... I mean... uhh..." Great. This was going well, wasn't it? Chance sighed and ran his hand through his hair. Well, it couldn't get any worse, right? He hoped not, at least. "What about me? Do you think this red is getting a bit too odd for my house yet? I mean, being that one speck of red in a sea of blue and bronze can get a little weird, wouldn't you say?" Chance needed something, anything, to cover up his awkward behavior. Would this do the trick? He doubted it, since he never could fool Jaslyn. He figured that he never would be able to pull the wool over her eyes.

╘═════════════════════════════╛

▶ No, you'll never be alone ◀
▶ When darkness comes you know I'm never far ◀
▶ Hear the whispers in the dark ◀

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 2:58 pm
User ImageUser Image 
I'm always ṡ¢яεαмιиģ my lungs out 'til my head starts รקเภภเภﻮ☩ 
Won't keep my νøι¢ε down☩ 
Know the words I รקєคк are the τнøυģнτṡ I think out ใ๏ย๔☩ 

×××××A blush clouded her cheeks as Chance called her beautiful. She twisted her head to look at him, a shy smile parting her lips at his words. And then he started stuttering and running his fingers through his hair. She withheld a giggle and shook her head at his question. "I love your hair colour Chance!" She said, gently reaching up to tug on a strand of red hair. "Don't you ever change it!" She said quietly, smiling at him genuinely. She paused, and dropped her fingers from his hair and looked down at her lap, toying with the hem of her skirt. "And... thanks." She whispered, glancing up at him through her bangs. "I'm.... glad you think I'm pretty.... it means a lot." As she spoke, her words became quieter and quieter, and the blush on her cheeks got darker.

OOC...

Let's leave no words ยภรק๏кєภ, and save яεģяετṡ for the вяøќεи.☩ 
Will you even look ๒คςк when you think of мε?☩ 
I know to keep my hopes up ђเﻮђ, and my head down ℓøω.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 9:09 pm
User Image
User Image

cнᴀɴcᴇ blinked a few times, surprised that she was so fond of his hair of all things. If she wanted it to stay the same, then he wouldn't even think about changing it ever again. "Okay. I promise never to change it then." he said. Her sudden shift in mood was confusing to him. Was it because she was holding his hair? Or maybe because they were so close together, and he was just an awkward turtle? "You are, Jaslyn. You're beautiful, inside and out. Especially to me." Oh god, what was coming out of his mouth. Whatever it was, he had to stop it before he said something he would regret now and probably thank himself for later. Brown eyes shot towards the Slytherin's hands, and he swiftly took one of them in his own, wrapping his larger fingers around her tinier ones. Better. The buzzing in his mind began to slow. That was good. "Don't ever doubt it, okay? You are wonderful, and you should embrace it." If she could show the world how great she was, not just him, he was sure that would be a good thing. It would definitely make him happy, that was for sure. He hated it when she hid away from greatness, when he knew for a fact that she could achieve it. Where was he going with this? Gah! Too many thoughts in one brain!

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 11:03 pm
User ImageUser Image 

×××××Jaslyn giggled and blushed some more, kicking her feet again when he said she was beautiful inside and out, especially to him. "Do you really mean that?" She asked quietly, looking up at him with bright happy red eyes. She giggled again when he took her hands and wrapped them in his own. Her fingers were tiny compared to his. She unconsciously slid a bit closer to him. She blinked at his next words and looked at their interlocked hands shyly. "I don't know what you think is so wonderful about me.... but I'm glad you do Chance." She paused and then returned her eyes to his. "Chance.... I..... I really-" She cut herself off, still to scared to say it. To afraid of rejection to say that she really really liked him. "I really am glad I met you. I couldn't imagine my life without you." She finished, covering up her small nervous blunder, and hoping her to her pause as just her being awkward or shy or whatever.

OOC...

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 8:12 pm
User Image
User Image

cнᴀɴcᴇ blinked at her question. Did he mean it? Why would he say something if he didn't mean it? "Of course, Jaslyn." he said, trying a smile that turned out lopsided like no other. She scooted closer to him, if that was possible with them being so close as is, and his cheeks grew warm...er. He didn't know how to describe what he admired about her, so he didn't. He just sat there, silent, watching their hands that fit so well together, as if they were made to fit together... "Hmm?... Oh... You know, I think one of the best days of my life was that day in first year, when you insisted on sitting in my cabin on the train. You've been following me around ever since... and I think... I've started to follow you around too." he said, his thumb gently rubbing tiny circles on her hand. She was hiding something... but what? Chance was never good at understanding girls, and he probably never would be. "I think my life would be pretty boring without you in it, Jaslyn. And that's an honest opinion." Somewhere in the back of his mind, he wondered what time it was. Past curfew? Way past? Did he care? Not really.

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 9:45 pm
User ImageUser Image 

×××××Jaslyn smiled and rested her head on his shoulder. She knew it was probably way past curfew, but she honestly didn't care. She would break every rule there was to spend time with Chance. She listened to him quietly, her smile growing as well as her blush. She sighed in content and looked up at him. "Of course your life would be boring without me." She said, a teasing lilt to her tone. She poked his side gently with her free hand. "You wouldn't try anything new without me." She finished her thought, giggling quietly and lifted her head from his shoulder, to turn and face him. She blinked red eyes, and chewed on her lip. "Chance...." She said quietly, tightening her grasp on his hand. She wanted to tell him she liked him, she wanted to tell him he was hers and that she wanted to be his. She wanted, but she couldn't. She was scared. He probably didn't even like her.... not like that. Instead, she just smiled at him, and kissed his cheek gently. "I'm glad I have you. I don't think I'd be able to deal with my brother being a total prat if I didn't have you."

OOC...

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 8:52 pm
User Image
User Image

cнᴀɴcᴇ stiffened slightly as she leaned into him, but he soon relaxed, and even pulled his arm around her, holding her carefully. That was one of his greatest fears, hurting her in any way. She was so small compared to him, and with his Beater training, he was stronger than her too. What if, accidentally, he hurt her one day? No. He shook his head and pushed the thoughts away in time to feel her squeeze his hand tightly and whisper his name. Ugh. He hated when she did that. It only made him like her more... He looked down at her, awaiting her words. When they came, they weren't what he was expecting, and he frowned a little, but quickly hid it. "Well, I'm glad that you're glad. And if your brother is ever a 'prat' to you, let me know. I'll straighten him out." he said, smirking. Although, he was completely serious. He knew that Virgil and Darius weren't exactly friendly with each other, but if they ever let that get in the way of treating Jaslyn the way she should be treated, then he would beat the two of them senseless. Or, at least pound a lesson into them both. "It's getting late. We should go." Chance whispered to her, pulling them both up from the desks where they sat. They had to go in opposite directions, with her Common Room being in the dungeons and his being up in the towers. He hated that they were so far apart, but he would see her in classes and such. "I'll see you in the morning, okay?" He brushed her hair aside to kiss her forehead, then straightened out her brown locks from where he messed them up. Reluctantly, he dropped her hand, and turned to take his leave. "Sweet dreams." Okay. Now he could go.

~Exit~

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 11:54 am
User ImageUser Image 

×××××Jaslyn cuddled into Chance when he slid his arm around her. She glanced up at him and saw the frown flit over his face. She frowned too, wondering what she had said to make him frown, but it was gone so fast that she just decided to ignore it for now. She giggled at the idea of him straightening Virgil out and shook her head slightly, a smile on her lips. She squeaked in surprise when he pulled her off the desk, and blushed. She quickly wrapped her arms around him and hugged him tight, nodding her head at his talk of the morning. Her blush darkened when he kissed her forehead, but she smiled brightly. Before he could walk away, she grabbed his hand, and leaned up on tippy toes to kiss his lips gently. "Sweet dreams to you too." She whispered as he walked away. When he was gone from the room she sighed, and ran her fingers over her braid gently. "I like you Chance... I really really like you... as more than just my best friend." She whispered quietly. He was gone, and she knew he couldn't hear her words now, but she hadn't had the guts to say it to his face. She was to afraid of rejection. With another small sigh, she flitted from the room and off to her common room down in the dungeons, which was probably as far as possible from the Ravenclaw Tower.

OOC...

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:50 pm
User Image

I'll be your soldier, fighting every second of the day for your dreams.
So don't stress, don't
cry, we don't need no wings to fly.

Before Cameron opened the door, he looked at himself in the reflection of the window. When he did so, he flipped his hair which then cupped his head perfectly. With a content smile, he turned the handle and walked into the room hesitantly. "Elli?" he asked through the darkness. It was incredibly difficult to tell if he was alone or if his girlfriend arrived before he did. Perhaps he arrived a tad early? Not difficult to do if he was excited for the reason she asked him to meet her in the empty classrooms. Of course, last time they tried anything, Professor Athlis caught them. However, that was the first day of school. Of course a professor would be patrolling the halls. Plus, it was past curfew. But now? It was only 8:00 o'clock, but dark as hell since the sun sets early during winter.

As long as you love me, we could be starving,
we could be
homeless, we could be broke. As long as you love me.

Format by XxXDevil-Chan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:02 pm
User ImageUser Image
- 
- 
- 
- 
- 
- 
- 
- 
t h e o c e a n a n d  i h o l d t o o m a n y s e c r e t s a n d t h e l o n g e r l i v e r o f u s s h a l l c a r r yt h e m a l l

ΦΦΦΦΦ мαry hαd α lıttlε lαмb, hıs εyεs αs blαck αs coαls... 

Rui had been lounging around in the specified classroom congratulating herself on her scheme. There was honestly no point to it. Sure she got to kiss pretty boy Cam, but its not like she wanted to date him or anything. Oh no.... she just thought it was plenty amusing to break up the 'happy' couple, once and for all. She had even purposely set the rumour of her and Cam kissing over summer break spreading through the halls (making sure of course that Elli found out). 'Part One of your plan worked perfectly Rui.''I know.' She giggled slightly and ran her fingers through her long brown hair. Earlier on in the year, she had made sure that Elli found out about her and Cam's little kiss. That way the silly little chaser was already doubting her trust and confidence in Cameron. Now she just got to put the icing on the cake and end their stupid little relationship once and for all. Just for the hell of it.

Rui heard the door of the classroom open and heard the tentative voice of Cam, calling for his lovely little redhead girlfriend. She smirked and skirted around in the darkness until she was behind the boy. With ease, the Slytherin grabbed him and pulled against her, making it look like he was pushing her against the wall, before crashing her lips against his. 'Make it really count Roo! Make it look believable.' A smirk flitted across her lips. 'Your wish is my commandy Ryn.' She answered her dead brother before, pressing her lips against Cam's harder and before he could stop her or push her away or anything, she snaked her tongue into his mouth. She knew Elli would be showing up any minute now.....just on time for the show. Ringing in her head she could hear the maniacal laughter of her twin brother. She really was insane..... wasn't she? Ruining a relationship... just for the fun of it, talking to her dead brother, pulling knives on people? She didn't think you could get much crazier than that.

...If wε plαy vεry quıεt, мy lαмb, мαry nεvεr hαs to know ΦΦΦΦΦ

t h e o c e a n a n d  i h o l d t o o m a n y s e c r e t s a n d t h e l o n g e r l i v e r o f u s s h a l l c a r r yt h e m a l l

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:17 pm
User Image

So don't stress, don't

Not a moment passed since walking into the room that a girl pressed herself against Cameron. Thinking it must have been Elli, he allowed Rui to kiss him and slide her tongue into his mouth. However, something didn't seem exactly right. Maybe it was Rui's height, or perhaps the way she kissed, but something told him it wasn't Elli. Cameron leaned his head back and looked up at the ceiling which made it almost impossible for the girl to reach his lips. Although the room was dark, the students were close enough in proximity for them to see each other's faces fairly clearly. When the Gryffindor looked back at who he thought may or may not have been Elli, he realized it wasn't. "What the hell are you doing?!" he demanded, quickly taking a step back from the Slytherin. Not only had she kissed him once before, but she also arrived at the place where Elli asked him to meet with her and kissed him moments before his girlfriend was supposed to arrive. How did she even know we were meeting here? he wondered idly.

we could be

Format by XxXDevil-Chan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:47 pm
User ImageUser Image
- 
- 
- 
- 
- 
- 
- 
- 

ΦΦΦΦΦ мαry hαd α lıttlε lαмb, hıs εyεs αs blαck αs coαls... 

Rui was surprised, to say the least. He was actually kissing her back. She smirked slightly. Their relationship must be worse than she thought. Suddenly he was pulling away from her and shouting. She easily reached forward and grabbed his belt loops, pulling him back against her. "Well obviously I'm kissing you.... and you were kissing me back." She smiled up at him innocently. Quickly, with one hand she tightened her grasp on his belt loops, while the other snaked it's way free and grabbed his face. Long pale fingers stroked his cheek in what could be construed as a loving manner. "I just can't help myself. You're so.... delectable." She whispered tantalizingly, before dragging his face back to hers, and pushing her lips back against his. Immediately she snaked her tongue into his mouth, while her hand grabbed his put it on her waist. She was quite good at making it look like he was the one kissing her. 'Here she comes Roo.' 'I know. I heard the door.'

...If wε plαy vεry quıεt, мy lαмb, мαry nεvεr hαs to know ΦΦΦΦΦ

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:58 pm
User Image

۩And I didn't want to be the first to รคұ. Everyone around here thinks you're ¢яαʐÿ.۩ 
۩And I didn't want to be the first to say you shouldn't รҭคұ, Isabella run คฬคұ.۩

Elli walked into the classroom that Cam had sent her a note about and looked around. She expected to see Cam waiting for her, leaning against an old desk or something. Instead, her teal eyes found something much different. She blinked her eyes a couple times to make sure what she was seeing was indeed real and not some jealous haze she had sent herself into. When she confirmed the reality of the situation, she could help the tears that formed in her eyes. "What the ******** Cam?" She shouted, pulling her fingers through her hair in agitation. Immediately the stupid little Slytherin whore pushed her boyfriend off of her, and that annoyingly innocent voice rang out. "Cam... you told me your girlfriend wouldn't find us here!" Elli's fingers balled into fists at the girl's words, and she slammed her hand into Rui's face, and heard the distinct crack of bone, before spinning her angry eyes on her boyfriend... ex-boyfriend. "What the actual ********? Really?" She asked, fighting back the tears. She wouldn't cry in front of him. Not again. Not ever again. Instead she shook her head and ran her hands through her hair angrily. "You could have just told me you were through with me. You could been humane about it and just dumped me, instead of writing me some crap letter to lure me here, so I would catch you and that little... WHORE." She shook her head again. She was honestly surprised by his actions. He had never seemed the type to be such an a*****e and a coward. "You couldn't break up with me to my face? Really? You're a coward. And an a** hole. I won't let you treat me like s**t. I'm better than that. I'm better than her... and I'm better than you." She backed up a few steps. "I'm done Cam. I'm so ******** done." Quickly she turned away from him, hopefully before he could see the tears falling from her eyes. She couldn't hold them in forever. She wished she had just been able to hold them in a little bit longer. She gulped and whispered. "Ti ho amato .... ancora fare. Non posso semplicemente spegnerlo .... Non avrei dovuto farti entrare non avrei dovuto lasciarmi frega ..... tutto ciò che fa è portato a più dolore per me." She automatically reverted to her childhood language as she spoke. Being upset often led to her speaking in Italian

OOC: outfit in picture
Translation: I loved you....still do. I can't just turn that off.... I shouldn't have let you in. I shouldn't have let myself care..... all it does is lead to more pain for me.

۩All your heroes are your яε¢øя∂ṡ. You play 'em loud but I don't mind the иøιṡε.۩ 
۩Why ya нι∂ιиģ?Maybe you don't think you have a ¢нøι¢ε.۩

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:16 pm
User Image

So don't stress, don't

When Rui grabbed his belt loops, Cameron's body was jerked forward. His pelvis nearly slammed into the second year's waist, but she would have probably enjoyed that anyway. "I didn't want to kiss you back- I didn't know it was you!" he defended, leaning his back away from her. Since Rui tightened her grasp on his belt loops, there wasn't much Cameron could to get away from her without possible hurting the girl. Her other hand let go of his pants and stroked his cheek before pushing his face towards her. The girl's arms were stronger than Cam's neck, so even though he resisted, his face still ended up only a couple milometers away from Rui's before she pressed her lips against his. A tongue slid into his mouth once again. Since he wasn't focused on anything but his mouth, he hadn't realized that Rui lifted his arm and placed his hand on her waist.

The next moment, there was a click at the door. Elli's voice shouted through the room, then Rui pushed herself off of Cameron. His eyes stared in shock at Elli before staring in shock at Rui. "I never said anything like that!" he shouted. The look of horror appeared on his face as his girlfriend slammed her fist into Rui's face. "No, Elli, you don't understand!" he exclaimed, lifting his hands into the air in a defensive position. When the redhead continued speaking, no, yelling, Cameron shook his head viciously. "Elli, I don't want to dump you! I didn't kiss her, she kissed me!" he yelled, but the redhead shook her head again instead of listening to him. After her next rampage, he stared at her in silence. She had called him a coward and an a*****e. For what? I didn't even do anything! That was when she dumped him. They were over. Camli was finished. With that, Elli turned on her heel and ran out of the class. Cameron continued to stare at the door in disbelief. That did not just happen, he thought. But it did. After realizing it had been reality, Cameron turned to Rui. "What the hell is wrong with you, you crazy b***h?!" he shouted, shaking his head at the bloody face girl. That punch was definitely well deserved.

we could be

Format by XxXDevil-Chan

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items