The new girl arrives Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hyperferal

Feral Pup

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:43 pm
(( Holy crap- I just relized that I called Kurogane a girl by saying Chan...XD Whoops ))

"Kuro-kun should be...um...well..." Toxic said, tring to think of a name. "How about- No..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:03 pm
XxChesire_KittyxX
(( Holy crap- I just relized that I called Kurogane a girl by saying Chan...XD Whoops ))

"Kuro-kun should be...um...well..." Toxic said, tring to think of a name. "How about- No..."
Kurogane laughed lightly. "Its alright if you cant think of one at the moment. Anyways I'm sure that its not nesesary... Just as long as you quit calling me -Chan."

((Geeze, sorry but I just keep forgetting to be online... alot =P)  

DJ Doom_Doom

hyperferal

Feral Pup

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:53 am
"Oh...Um...Yeah...sorry about that". Toxic said, her face red.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:09 am
hello there -bows- welcome to the dwma i know that i'm really late on this form but i can still reply to it. I'm Aaraa-Chan it's nice to meet you oh yeah and you might want to listin to blair i tried to go up against her to get death the kid and i ended up in a dark room in her basement sweatdrop heh heh heh but i will get death the kid!!!!  

Aaraa_Chan

4,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200

xXRinaNinaChannXx

Junior Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:52 pm
Orochimaru_Love X3
hello there -bows- welcome to the dwma i know that i'm really late on this form but i can still reply to it. I'm Aaraa-Chan it's nice to meet you oh yeah and you might want to listin to blair i tried to go up against her to get death the kid and i ended up in a dark room in her basement sweatdrop heh heh heh but i will get death the kid!!!!
-Nods- I will try and take your words into consideration. Even though she hasn't been blair in... forever. -COUGH- Rina-Chan, nice to meet you... I guess  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:42 am
Dark-RinaChan
Orochimaru_Love X3
-Nods- I will try and take your words into consideration. Even though she hasn't been blair in... forever. -COUGH- Rina-Chan, nice to meet you... I guess

yeah.....i just realized that. Hello Rina-Chan what a nice name kukuku How are you?  

Aaraa_Chan

4,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200

hyperferal

Feral Pup

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:46 am
WELL THEN. JUST HATE ON ME WHY DON'T YOU.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:15 pm
*jumps on top of you* "you just got glomped!" 3nodding  

Suki Uzunachi

Anxious Wife

7,650 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
~Soul Eater~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff