Welcome to Gaia! ::

██Sparkling Waters Guild██ Inactive ATM

Back to Guilds

Jump into the waters of Dolphins, Mermaids, Monsters, and earn tons of Gold! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Sparkling Waters Guild, Aquarium, Tanks, Gold 

Reply █ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements
█ Not a troll? PROVE IT! (Introduce yourself) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

louM11

Generous Giver

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:05 pm
Hello! My name is Louise but most call me Lou :3 I'm from England and I'm 23 yrs old. I have a dog named Tilly and a cat named Tansy. I love animals, being girly, going out with my friends, art and jewellery. I'm trained as a beauty therapist but currently working as a supervisor of a pet shop xD

I started my tank as another way of earning gold for my charity guild (linked in my sig) but I'm finding it hard to get it up and running with grabbers sad  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:37 pm
Hiya ^.^ You can call me Mako, Makoto, whatever you please. lol
Thanks so much for the invite guys. blaugh  

Makoto Mizuno

4,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Leora_chan

Beloved Cat

11,650 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:47 pm
Hello I go By Leora ^_~ I am 27 years old and am into pottery, reading/writing, Anime/Manga, RPGs (any kind, Video, table top ect.) The card game Magic the Gathering and Gaia! blaugh Oh and I am a cat lover! cat_4laugh I have been on Gaia for 6 years and still love it. I am only now starting to get into Booty grab and tanks, so advice is welcome! feel free if you want to PM me to talk or RP (its been awhile sense I have RPed on Gaia so I may be rusty) just please tell me where you know me from wink  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:53 am
I'm sylvivia and i love helping others whee
my interests are:fantasy books painting/drawing playing games XD music X3
my fav colouirs are blac red and white but i'm not emo X3  

Luciferty

Noble Guildsman

25,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

Luzianne

Winged Alchemist

58,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:58 pm
Thank you for the invite whee

I'm Luzianne, 22 years old and graduated college with a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science this past June. I've been on Gaia for almost five years now ( gonk ), and I spend most of my time here lurking, playing zOMG, and obviously some booty grabbing xD. I also love baking and cake decorating, cats, Pokemon, IRC, and coding.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:56 pm
IDKW I was invited, but glad to be here rofl

Anyways, I'm 19yrs young. I like poetry, music, scary movies, cooking, and hanging out with my friends heart . All I really do now on Gaia is manage my Booty Grab thread, the one in my siggy...  

Ladii Rican

6,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Mark Twain 100

Isolte

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:19 am
        Hi everyone.

You can call me Iso~

I'm excited to be here biggrin

- ℑsolte  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:23 pm
*points to Vishkah* She did it! lols joke
Anyway Thank you for joining, go grab those booties >w<
Have a nice day and Welcome >w<  

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain

Blood Maverick

Beloved Fisher

22,075 Points
  • Fishing is Love 25
  • Signature Look 250
  • Threadmaster 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:00 pm
-sits watching all the tanks with a very loud happy purr then stretches wings- MORE FISHES FOR MY BELLY!!!

-flips tail playfully then trots to browse through tanks as belly growls loudly- MINE!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:16 am
Blood Maverick
-sits watching all the tanks with a very loud happy purr then stretches wings- MORE FISHES FOR MY BELLY!!!

-flips tail playfully then trots to browse through tanks as belly growls loudly- MINE!!!

lol hello birdie xD nice to meet you and welcome xD  

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain

applesauce600

9,150 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm
I'm me, and I can't prove that I'm not a troll but my dad was a witch, the green kind, and my mom was a giant so I ended up being big and green like a troll, also I happen to like baseball so I'm always carrying a bat around with me.

But none of that is really true. I'm a liar and I like rap, theater, and friends. The last play I saw was Soles en la Sombra. It was in Spanish so I recommend you don't see it because only I can understand it. Actually, I recommend it anyways.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:01 pm
Hi guys, my nam eis Abraham but i usually have people call me abe, tazi or taz.

I am 14 years old and male. (( woohoo,,? ))

I like to sing, dance and draw, even though i enver finish my drawings xD

I'm random at times and i have alot of mood swings.

I try to be different from people which some people hate but ehh...i am who i am and no one can change that. c:

I like to listen to music with friends, or go to the mall just to buy some awesome colorful socks FTW!
My friends be like "So we came to the mall...for you to buy socks?"
I be like "Yus. :3"

Like last time i had to make up my mind of either buying a panda hat or socks...i bought the hat.
But a week later i went to buy the socks xD

So um yeah, if you want to know more about me, just feel free to ask me. c:

Buh Bai!!!!!!!!!!! :D

floofy booty

Rainbow Fatcat

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:58 pm
hahaha I loled at applesauce's post xDD wahhaha of course you ain't a troll silly xDD

and I'm shocked...all this time I thought Otazi was a girl! sorry otazi >w< xDD  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:13 am
Leora_chan
Hello I go By Leora ^_~ I am 27 years old and am into pottery, reading/writing, Anime/Manga, RPGs (any kind, Video, table top ect.) The card game Magic the Gathering and Gaia! blaugh Oh and I am a cat lover! cat_4laugh I have been on Gaia for 6 years and still love it. I am only now starting to get into Booty grab and tanks, so advice is welcome! feel free if you want to PM me to talk or RP (its been awhile sense I have RPed on Gaia so I may be rusty) just please tell me where you know me from wink

Hey, Leora! Sorry Booty Pie hasn't been too busy lately... I'm thinking I'll have to message the whole gang and ask if they want to either try to redouble our efforts so we can all help each other out or dissolve the group - sad Hopefully it'll be the former.

Thanks for joining. ^_^  

Vishkah

Lavish Lunatic

20,875 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Attending the Ball 25

Candle-Light

Learned Bibliophile

12,925 Points
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:41 pm
Hello everyone! I am new to the guild of course. I'm 21 and a senior in college. *woot woot* I love to read and write! I am engaged to a wonderful man! I started on gaia in the 9th grade and I just can't quit! Well, that's all I can think about for now... but if you wanna know more (which I am not really that interesting) pm me.  
█ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games