Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9¾ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:20 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Second Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? Platform 9 3/4
What am I doing? With the gang.
What am I thinking? Train time.

Katrina nodded when Chase said they should get on the train. "Chase is right." Kat ushered Ariana to the train, making sure to keep her black and blue eye facing away. I wonder where Steele is, she thought to herself and vowed to find him when they got their cabin.

Out of Character ...

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:22 pm
Jayden Michael Cloud

User Image

Mood: Confused
What I am doing: Contemplating Colton's Sanity
What I want to be doing: Finding out the Truth

Jayden smiled as the girl latched her body onto his with a hug, and for a brief second, all his thoughts about what had just happened washed away, but soon came back after she retreated about five seconds later. He was glad to hear that she was doing good, and wanted to hear more about her summer.

"I've been very good. I've been wearing this pin everywhere. But I did. Ariana Hawthorne was over our house quite a bit, pretty much just to hang with Selena, but still. She's pretty cool. But, yeah, just practiced too honestly. How about you? What did you do? he asked her, the guilt eating away at him a bit deep down, but on the surface, somebody could not tell. Unfortunately, Tristain wasn't just somebody, and she probably could tell that there was something wrong just by his features.

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:23 pm
User Image
===☠===☠===☠===
Melinda Montbarron

First Year _
===☠===☠===☠===

I'm gonna break the cycle, I'm gonna shake up the system.
And I'm not going to live by your rules anymore.

Melinda shrugged and glanced around at everyone boarding the train. "No, he's a prat. Most of the time. Everyone's getting on the train. We should too," she said and boarded the train, feeling indifferent towards the girl she was talking to. That feeling could change, but as of right now, she wasn't too sure about the girl.

Out Of Character: ...

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:24 pm
User Image
User Image

A tall figure appeared through the mist of steam from the train. The dark skinned male looked over the crowd. "ALL ABOARD!" he shouted in a deep voice that bounded up and down the platform. Almost immediately the sound of final farewells and the last minute luggage loading filled the platform. Might as well get on. Marcus thought as he stepped on the engine's steps.

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:27 pm
With a thousand lies
And a good disguise
Hit ‘em right between the eyes

MICHELLE CATLIN

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Pureblood|||First Year|||

User Image User Image
Michelle smiled, feeling the cloak. "Oh my god." She said in amazement. She smiled. "Vincent's taste in clothing is terrible. I would never let him buy me clothes." She laughed and smiled at Caitlin. "Michelle Catlin." She said in introduction. She flipped her bangs out of her face to get a better look at the girl. "A first year too?" She asked, although she was pretty sure the other girl was as well.
User Image
OOC:...

When you walk away
Nothing more to say
See the lightning in your eyes
See ‘em running for their lives

Picture perfect, that's what it seems
They've got this whole thing figured out,
We'll leave this place behind, doesn't that feel right?
Picture perfect, it's picture perfect

GRACIE MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Half blood|||First Year|||

User Image
Gracie laughed. "I kinda was walking backwards." She said with a smile. "So more my fault." She ruffled the back of her hair unconsciously. "I'm Gracie. Gracie McHalen." She pointed at the girls with her. "This is Michelle, and this is Adalaide." When Ada mentioned her hair she shrugged. "I like standing out." She said with a laugh. "I do it well. Come on! We better get on the train."

OOC:...

The days are fading
Like they're one in the same
Picture perfect doesn't mean much to me

*Exit to the Hogwarts Express*

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:31 pm
User Image

Hufflepuff|2nd year|Muggle-Born|Single

Why must I be judged upon the purity of my blood?

Steele picked up his luggage from the ground and boarded the train that would soon be on route towards Hogwarts. He would probably join his friends there. And while he was boarding the train, he ran into one of them. Katrina to be exact. He didn't realize it though, for he was sort of looking at the ground.

"Oh...I'm sorry miss," Steele apologized, the looking up, noticing it was Katrina, "Oh, hey Kat! Didn't see you there." Steele then looked to her eye , which seemed to be darkened a bit. It was definitely noticeable, and he sort of recalled her talking about her brother beating her up. This made Steele quite angry.

"Are you alright?" he asked her, completely concerned. Whoever this Morvin kid is, he wanted to put a stop to his antics.

Will I ever be the same?

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:34 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Second Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? Platform 9 3/4
What am I doing? With the gang.
What am I thinking? Train time.

She was smiling and talking with her friends, still vowing to find Steele when someone bumped into her. He apologized as she was stammering out an apology and expecting to get him, until she recognized Steele's voice. She whirled to him and playfully punched him. When he noticed her eye and asked if she was alright, she looked down. "Oh, um, yeah, I'm fine. Let's get on the train," she said, pushing Steele onto the train.

Out of Character ...

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:35 pm
Adalaide Blythe
Unsorted // First Year // Platform 9 & 3/4 // Wearing
════════════════════════════════════════════════

User Image

Adalaide looked up at the sound of the conductor's voice calling for everyone to board the train. She followed after the other girls, boarding it quickly to hopefully avoid too much of a rush.

════════════════════════════════════════════════

Damien Edgeworth
Unsorted // First Year // Location // Wearing
═════════════════════════════════

User Image

At the conductor's call, Damien grabbed his trunk and boarded the train, hoping to get a compartment that wasn't too crowded; he wanted to read his schoolbooks on the way. He'd already read them once, but another time wouldn't hurt.

═════════════════════════════════

(( OOC: ))
**Damien Edgeworth and Adalaide Blythe exit to Hogwarts Express**

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:37 pm
Jayden Michael Cloud

User Image

Mood: Confused
What I am doing: Carrying Tristain's things
What I want to be doing: Nothing else really

Jayden heard the conductor whistle and say 'ALL ABOARD'. He then motioned for Tristain. He took her hand for a brief moment. He picked up any of the bags she wanted to bring with her on the train. As long as she was with him, she was not going to have to lift a thing. All the attendents took the rest of their things and stored them away properly. He then motioned for her to start boarding the train.

"Come on Tristain. We can finish this conversation on the train." he said, smiling at her. He made sure he got all of her extra bags.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:38 pm
I follow my dreams,
You'd think they were Nightmares
The way the scream!
I make 'em believe
Someday, Someday,
I'll be the next big thing!

cαιтℓιη εηgεℓs

User Image

Wand

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Caitlin smiled lightly and turned around when the conductor called them to board the train. She waved Gracie, Michelle, and Ada good-bye and went to the train. She found the compartment her stuff was in and sat down.
Wearing
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

I can wait for that someday
If that someday,
It is Comeday.

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:42 pm
Quidditch is my life, but my knowledge is who I am.
User Image

Devin Cloud

Fourth YearHufflepuffChaser

⇳ ⇴ ⇵ ⇶ ⇷ ⇸ ⇹ ⇺ ⇻ ⇼ ⇽ ⇾ ⇿

Devin then got his things. He would look for Annabelle on the train because she was nowhere to be found at the moment. It was alright if he didn't find her though because they had all year of classes and what not to be together. They also had free periods as well. So, he just got his things and the attendants helped him with his stuff and packed it away. He got on the train and took on any extra stuff he had with him. He just wanted to make sure he did not miss the train.

⇳ ⇴ ⇵ ⇶ ⇷ ⇸ ⇹ ⇺ ⇻ ⇼ ⇽ ⇾ ⇿

Some are born great, some achieve great, but some...have greatness thrust upon them.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:52 pm
User Image
яεgrετяσι ηστнιηg ғεαяяσι ησ σηε ταkε prιdε ιηяσι εvεяyτнιηg
User Image
Colton watched as his sister pranced off to her friend. He watched nervously as they greeted each other, annoyed at their close embrace, but more interested in whether Jayden would be able to bear his secret.

With one hand in the pocket of his pants and the other on the top of his freshly-shaven head, he forced his attention elsewhere, his glazed eyes sifting over the heads of the other students, a majority of which were significantly shorter than his. While he had continuously towered over them since his very first year, he now stood at a frightening six foot four, and was beginning to hope that the endless growing would stop there.

Funny that it would be on this thought that his gaze would happen upon the one face that he never thought would come so close to his own line of sight.Tay The growl attempted to throw every other thought from his head, but was quickly interrupted by sudden flood of surprise. Once he had finally put the name to the face, and the face to the incredibly changed physical appearance of William Dante Nott the III, he could feel Roi's growing laughter shaking forcefully within him.
"Perhaps I shouldn't have left him after all.” Roi threatened calmly. ”His mind was much easier to deal with than yours—not to mention more fitting..." Colton's jaw clenched at the mocking words that rattled back and forth within his head, his eyes still locked on the golden fury that Tay harbored within his murderous eyes. "Shut. Up." he sneered aloud, seemingly talking to himself.

Apparently, Roi didn't care so much for the boy's rebellious tone. Colton immediately felt the uncomfortable tingling feeling that he loathed so much, the one that always accompanied Roi's decision to revoke his freedom.
"No!" he begged under his breath, ready to drop to his knees and apologize as long as he could keep control of his own body. "Not until after the ceremony! You promised!" Despite his pleas, he could feel the change already taking place, unrelenting to his resistance. His knees did buckle, but under a different force than he had intended, throwing him down to the cold, unforgiving ground.

Roi had no patience, nor sympathy for the boy's cause. With the snap of his fingers, he took hold of his body without thinking twice. Colton's lips peeled into an exuberant smile, quite unfitting for that of a boy who had just randomly tumbled over in the middle of a train station. Pushing himself up to the boy's full height, he brushed the dust off of his knees and found Tay staring at him with a knowing smile. With a quiet chuckle, Roi winked at his former victim, then glanced around himself, stretching his arms as if he had just awoken from week-long nap.

Seeing that he hadn't drawn too much unnecessary attention, the demon strolled casually over to the auburn-haired boy, his hands swaying leisurely at his sides until he came to a stop. It was true—Colton's body was still taller than William's, but no longer by much. With a hearty laugh, he stood at the boy's side, his eyes—now a vivid, venomous green—looked out at the swirling crowd of children.
"Hello, William. I see the summer has done you justice," he commented with a sneer, shifting his weight to his other leg. With a loud sigh, he swung his head to the right so that the two were almost face to face. "I am starting to think that I have made a mistake. This body is not as great as I had thought it would be. Or, should I say, the childish, fool-hearted twerp living within it is not as tolerable as I had thought he would be. He is beginning to get on my nerves..." The aged, almost accented speech that slithered from Colton's throat was so unfitting with the boy's appearance, that it would not have been hard for a mere stranger to decipher that something was off about the image. However, guessing that an ancient Egyptian demon was in possession of the fifteen year old captain of the Gryffindor Quidditch team of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry would have been a whole other matter.

Roi's attention flashed to the conductor of the train as he announced boarding time.
"What do you say, Nott? Would you like to accompany me up to the castle? I must admit that it has been dreadfully boring with no one of any significance to talk to these last few months..." Bored already, the monster sighed again and led the Slytherin onto the steaming train.

User Image
нσω dσ yσu ғιgнτ α ωαя ғяσм вστн sιdεsωнεn σηℓy σηε cαη ωιη?
User Image

Porcelaine Ivory

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:12 pm
User ImageUser Image

Tristain tried to pretend as if she were interested in Jayden's description of his summer. In truth, hearing him talk of another girl—another friend, rather, dug deep at her heart, yet she couldn't quite figure out why.

When he asked about her own summer's events, she was about to relate her most exciting days, when the train's conductor hollered for the students to board.

In a flash, Jayden had her luggage in one hand, and was pulling her onto the Hogwarts Express with the other. She tightened her grip around Komala and followed willingly, the sound of the train's engine beginning to fuel her excitement for the start of the new year.

User Image
"Love to faults is always blind, always is to joy inclined.
Lawless, winged, and unconfined, and breaks all chains from every mind."

- William Shakespeare
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:02 pm

Ariana Hawthorne
Second Year: Hufflepuff Seeker

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana was too overwhelmed and excited to notice the dark purple mark that surrounded one of Katrina's eyes. She hadn't noticed that Steele, another Hufflepuff friend of hers, finally arrived as her back was facing the barrier. When Katrina and Chase introduced themselves to Selena, Ariana smirked as they decided to board the train. "Come on, Selena. You can sit with us," she invited. I have a feeling they like each other, she thought, hopeful that her Hogwarts friends liked her neighbor just as much as she did. Ariana lead the way to the Hogwarts Express, her luggage in hand.

wearing

((Next post at the Hogwarts Express))

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games