Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Literate Seto Kaiba RPG: Lost. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 12:13 pm
"I'm glad you're here to help keep me straight. So... How should I act when other people see me, cause I'm pretty well known right?" He questioned the smaller Kaiba.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 5:17 pm
"Well, usually you act sturn and tough. Always seeming like everyone around you is getting on your last nerve. You just play things cool, like you have it all under control. And instead of asking for work to be done you demand, your the boss after all. Mainly in shorter words, you just play it kool, not to ploite or kind, yet not to creul and mean, just sturn." Mokuba explained while walking. He hoped his discription help Seto at all.  

InunaideGner

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 5:20 pm
"Okay.... So I just act irritated all the time and stern, that should work." Seto commented.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 5:38 pm
Mokuba nodded."Yup, just keep a sturn look on your face. And you usually dont complain until either work starts pileing up or the workers do something wrong."Mokuba added making sure Seto didnt take it overboard or anything.  

InunaideGner

oni_kura

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 8:08 pm
Bakura, who hadn't walked off with the rest of the group yelled, "Hey! What are we supposed to do with the dragon?!?" He pointed to Kisara to emphasize his point.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 9:32 pm
oni_kura
Bakura, who hadn't walked off with the rest of the group yelled, "Hey! What are we supposed to do with the dragon?!?" He pointed to Kisara to emphasize his point.

Atemu had forgotten about the little dragon, "Yeah... you're right... what are we going to do with the Blue-Eyes? We can't bring her into Burger World... we'll get kicked out... and people will freak... unless", he thought for a moment, "Unless if we tell everyone that she is one of Kaiba's holograms... they'll believe that... right?"  

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 11:23 pm
"I make holograms?" That was something that he didn't remember. "Well, it does make sense."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 6:41 pm
"Yeah, you make holograms for games and such. You even made the dueldisk."Mokuba explained.((at least i thought he made it, if he didnt, ignore the last sentence he said sweatdrop ))  

InunaideGner

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 3:17 pm
"Oh, okay." Seto commented.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 3:55 pm
"The dragon?!", Atemu growled, as they needed to come up with a plan for the little Blue Eyes, plus he was hungry.  

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 4:10 pm
"Maybe we could do what you suggested, telling everyone it's a robot or hologram, or something like that." Seto commented.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 5:16 pm
Atemu smiled at Seto's reply, "Alright..."  

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 6:53 pm
Seto followed the others, careful to do as Mokuba had recommended.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 3:32 pm
Bakura followed the group silently with Kisara walking beside him. He was only going for the free food.  

oni_kura

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 11:10 am
Seto was practically pummeled by a group of over excited children who where fans of his programs and such. "...." He wasn't sure much what to do, luckily, he hoped that Mokuba or someone would help him out.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff