• Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:56 pm
Wait, the 3rd movie's out already? confused  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 1:47 pm
I watch this!>!>!>!>!>! WOO-HOO!!  

aproudloser14

Kiwi_Piranah

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 5:14 pm
wen will da third movie of naruto come out in america on youtube or something????  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:21 pm
How many japanese episodes have they made so far. Will they become adults anytime soon?  

Abyss Glare

Flipper Duck

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 4:38 pm
I just can belive that they cut out the kiss on episode three!!! I worked my hopes up for a week!! Damn you dubs....... put it on adult swim so it can be uncut mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 10:25 am
FlipperDuck
I just can belive that they cut out the kiss on episode three!!! I worked my hopes up for a week!! Damn you dubs....... put it on adult swim so it can be uncut mrgreen

No on Adult Swwim Naruto would just be another anime. On toonami. It is a risk taker. It is changing what is and is not acceptble for anime on prime time TV. If an accidental Kiss is that damned important to you buy the uncut DVDs.  

Creativerealms

flowerquiana

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:58 pm
DO YOU WATCH NARUTO question  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:41 pm
....... i hate the english dubs
the voices arent even close to the japenese ones  

ChaosMage56

Creativerealms

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:37 am
ChaosMage56
....... i hate the english dubs
the voices arent even close to the japenese ones

Actually they are quite close. Anyway it does not matter if the voices are close. That matters is that the voices fit the characters. Or are twelve year olds suppose to sound like Thirty year olds in the Narutoverse? That makes No sense at all.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:07 pm
Yay, Naruto and Gaara all grow up are hot, any way, i hate toonami/americanized Naruto, i prefer good old original jap. version!!  

Shadow fox Azumi

7,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Edward 100

TigraAngel

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 6:16 pm
I LOVE ITACHI!!!  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 1:43 pm
i wish we got toonami but it is NOT availble in my town crying i have to borrow the dvd's from the library and the wait is like...forever! crying  

demonic_angelkynd1

Indulgent Reveler

32,275 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Threadmaster 200

Shadow fox Azumi

7,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:39 am
Dont worry toonami kills anime anyway, i hat how they change everything, its just best to watch the episodes in japanes, english sub on youtube.com, or veoh.com  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:52 pm
Shadow fox Azumi
Yay, Naruto and Gaara all grow up are hot, any way, i hate toonami/americanized Naruto, i prefer good old original jap. version!!

How is it "Americanized" Hell the English Language used in Naruto is actually quite "Japaninized really, what with random Japanese words mixed in with the English.

Really if you think Naruto is Americanized back it up. I have seen real Ameranized anime and Naruto is no where near their level.

"Dont worry toonami kills anime anyway, i hat how they change everything, its just best to watch the episodes in japanes, english sub on youtube.com, or veoh.com"

How does Toonami kill anime? Toonami has nothing to do with anime besides airing it. Besides Naruto is the least edited Toonami anime ever,

Also it has an uncut DVD. If anything else you should tell people to support the anime industry by buying or watching legal uncut versions (Which ARE subtitled) and not ruin the industry by watching crappy fansubs on poor quality computer screens.  

Creativerealms

Jude Hayes rolled 14 100-sided dice: 92, 8, 37, 52, 15, 19, 23, 89, 13, 36, 91, 96, 32, 17 Total: 620 (14-1400)

Jude Hayes

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:26 pm
it should be good nebody know when the new jap. version episode wil come out

Anime

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out