Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Terrak Nor (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:57 pm
A spurt of flame shot up Kirari's arms, but just as quickly it went out, showing her conflicting emotions. "I don't want the stupid blanket." she muttered a bit snappishly, but there was also a slight catch in her voice that betrayed that she wasn't entirely angry.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:06 pm
Jake tried not to laugh instead he smirked and draped the blanket over her and sat on a chair near the window in case she changed her mind and wanted to talk or hold him close.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:25 pm
Kailee grumbled, but she pulled the blanket close before she shot up and glared at Jake. "I-I mean, why would you even suggest something like that?!!" she blurted out. "You saw my reaction to Daeva! She terrifies me! I wouldn't be able to train well under her anyways cause I'd be scared she'd bite me or something!" she snapped at him.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:35 pm
Jake sat back and let her yell at him. He realised that he was in the wrong so decided not to defend himself much. "See, she's a former RA member I thought she'd be a good person to teach you so you could stay here. But now I see it was silly of me to even suggest you stay. I mean you wanted to join the RA from the first time you arrived here. I had no right to suggest anything else."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:40 pm
Kirari blinked and then looked at Jake rather quizzically. "Jake . . . did you want me to stay?" she asked softly  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:51 pm
Jake blushed a little. His mouth opened and closed. "I...I don't want you to go." He said in a small voice. "But it would be selfish of me to ask you to stay here." He stared out the window with a sigh. "You...You should do what you really want to do. I'm sorry."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:56 pm
Kirari blushed a little as well. "Jake. I want to help Magi. I want to help rescue them from the facilities and, well, the RA's the best group I know of that can let me do that. And . . . besides . . . I won't be gone that long . . . I mean . . . I'm coming back. He said I was." she said softly  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:08 am
Jake smiled softly stood up and moved over to her and kissed her forehead. "Then help the magi Kira. I'll still be here for you. If you still want me when you return." He kissed her hand and headed toward the door. "Do not give up your dreams for me." He smiled at her brightly and left the room but didn't close the door behind him. He would wait until she left with Shadow before he'd let himself be sad.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:16 am
Kirari only blushed further and once he left she fell back onto her bed, slowly reached up and grabbed the pillow, pulled it over her face and let out happy squeals of joy into it, her legs kicking out as she grinned wildly.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:20 am
Hikari skipped back inside after leaving Michael speechless in the courtyard. "Jake are you okay?" She asked. "Are the Nargels playing up on you?" She asked.
"I'm fine the Nargels are being good. I just wish to be alone right now." He replied. "Please." Hikari nodded and skipped toward the memorial which he forgot all about.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:23 pm
Michael returned to his veteran RA members and they prepared to go to Rabbit's memorial service. It was a sad thing whenever any Magi died, and they would honor his memory.

Kirari had entirely forgotten about the memorial. She was too happy that Jake liked her . . . and would wait for her. That thought sent her into a fit of quiet, happy squeals. She was so very happy.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:32 pm
"Jake." Leigha growled pushing him hard. "You did write a speech right?" She grabbed his arm and dragged him into the dining hall to the table set aside for them. "No I didn't. I was too busy trying not to start an earthquake." He hissed back at her. "Why can't you start being fun again?" He grumbled smacking his head on the table. "Whatever." She hissed and headed to the podium. "Attention everyone." She began. "This is a memorial for little Rabbit. A much loved little thing. Though you hardly ever saw him unless you wanted to race him." Tears rolled down her eyes. "When...When he and his sister arrived here..." She broke down and Jake rushed to her side to hold her and continue on her speech. "When he and his sister first arrived we didn't think he'd last the night but that little rabbit kept fighting for his sister. But now he is gone and we will miss him dearly." With that he tugged his sister to the table after inviting other children to speak. Most had a few people to take over when others started crying. Even Hikari was lucid for the ceremony.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:40 pm
Michael soon got up and joined the speech givers and he noticed the silence that had come over the crowd. An outsider? "I will not claim to have known the deceased well, indeed I did not know him at all. But what I do know is that he was well loved and his death was a tragedy. It is for young Magi like him that members of the RA fight. May his memory be honored in the hearts of many." he said, a short and simple speech. Hopefully no one would find it inadequate or, heaven forbid, offensive. He soon went back to his seat at the back of the room with the other RA members.

In the back, the door opened slowly, in a way that suggested that one was trying to sneak in without much attention. Kirari had remembered after sobering up a little from the giddiness that Jake gave her and the memory had left her feeling sad again. She had come just in time for the end of Michael's speech and just stood in the back, feeling awkward, not wanting to say anything. She wouldn't have known what to say anyways.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:57 pm
There was a buzz in the dining hall as everyone was discussing Michael's speech. But then suddenly it went dead quiet. Mirror had taken the podium. She looked worse than hell. Hair tousled her eyes were hollow and soulless. "My brother...meant the world to me." She began obviously holding back tears. "He was more than the world to me. He was everything to me. We did everything together. Escape the humans. Deal with their torture. And live here for four years. But now...He's gone and I'm...alone. Without my little brother. And the last thing I said to him was so mean...I...I didn't even get to ask him forgiveness..." She started crying and Daeva raced to her side holding her close. "She had no written speech." Daeva said. "But I think we all know just how much Mirror loved her little brother. And he will be sorely missed. And as to this places customs we will have a week of mourning after we bury the body. And counselling will be available for those who were close friends for his. Please don't hold back the grieving. We must all support each other with this. I will ensure the Ice cream never runs out. For now this assembly is over I will call you when we're ready to bury him."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:12 am
When the memorial was dismissed, Michael and the rest of the RA rose. But while the other RA members left the room, feeling awkward and saddened, Michael made a bee-line for Mirror. Once he reached her, he touched her shoulder. "I apologize for my harsh words and cold tone this morning. They were uncalled for." he said softly.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games