Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Snag Mall (for all your shopping needs)
The Golden Sarcophagus [General Store] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:57 pm
Buys 6 Pokeballs, because she's out.

-30 Snag Coins  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2021 9:12 am
7 Snag Coins for 5 Bait  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

DignityPower

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2021 10:35 am
5 snag coins for 3 bait  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2021 11:36 am
Absinthe would find herself entering the Golden Sarcophagus after getting a message from her SNAG asking for something very specific. Abby had never been in this part of the mountain before, but her SNAG had a map feature that helped her avoid getting lost. Upon reaching her destination, she found a dark, empty-looking shop. There were a few things lying around, but none of it was what she was looking for. As she approached the desk, torches caught fire on the walls seemingly all at once, brightly illuminating what looked like the ruins of a shop. Almost immediately after, a Confagrius hybrid rose quickly from behind what was once a merchant's counter. "Yii Em Hotep! By Ra, I-gack!" the hybrid started to say before receiving a swift kick in the neck that pushed Abby into a backflip that was swiftly followed by letting Angela out of her ball. "The ~/~ are you supposed to be!?" Abby asked, looking extremely panicked.

Nebu stood up straight and rubbed his neck a bit. Abby's kick didn't cause a great deal of pain, Nebu was merely shocked by it, as she was by his sudden presence. "I am Nebu, and this is my shop," the hybrid insisted, looking rather displeased by the young Deathrage's antics. "And may I say, you seem rather familar to another unpleasant customer I had some years ago."

"Yeah, I get that a lot," Abby said, audibly calming down as she recalled her Blaziken. "Also, sorry about your neck. You scared the crap out of me, and for some reason my instinct has been to fight people myself recently. I don't really get why."

"Perhaps you have the makings of a Fighting Channeler within you?" Nebu offered. "How might this humble merchant assist you on this path? Some Fighting Gems for a quick burst of strength? Perhaps a Macho Brace to help in training? I've never seen a human use one before."

"I'm not here for me," Absinthe insisted, which caught Nebu's attention. "You're selling Pokemon bait for that Safari event in Galar, right? A friend asked me to grab some for her. You know Cake, right? Or wait, what was her..." Abby trailed off, realizing that Nebu might not recognize her nickname for Keiko. "Keiko! That was it."

"Ah, yes," Nebu remarked, remembering the latter name rather than the former. "Young human woman. Brown hair, around your height I believe."

Absinthe half-scoffed, half-giggled at Nebu's memory of Keiko "You ain't seen her recently, then. She wanted me to pick up a five pack for her," Abby explained, holding up the required seven Snag Coins for the items.

"Of course," Nebu offered with a slight bow, pulling the requested items from a drawer on his side of the counter. Abby placed the seven bits of godflesh on the counter to free her hands for the bits of bait, and as soon as she had them, the coins were gone.

"Right, thanks for the help, and... sorry about earlier," Abby said, looking regretful as she stepped out of Nebu's shop. The hybrid thanked him in his usual fashion, but Abby wasn't paying attention. Once she was out of the cave that Nebu's shop was in, she contacted GRAY, and after some arguing, convinced him to have Claydol telport to her position. Once Claydol appeared, Abby handed the bait to it. "Take these to Keiko, please. You know where she is, right? Don't eat any of them ,either. I'll feed you when you get back, alright?" Abby offered. Claydol gave off a sound that seemed to convey a sense of happiness before disappearing in a flash of Teleport. With a sigh of relief, Absinthe made her way back to headquarters.

[Keiko obtained five pieces of Licki Good! Pokemon Bait. Thanks, Abby!]
[Nebu obtained seven Snag Coins! You know the rest.]  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2021 12:21 pm
*drops 21 coins in for payment of his 2 additional packs and a Dive Ball*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2021 9:12 pm
A missing duo of 5 piece promo packs of bait would be missing. Thankfully, the required 14 Snag Coins would be awaiting deposit for Nebu.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2021 1:36 pm
Larrimore is buying a Net Ball, 7 Snag Coins.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:13 pm
Buying a Shiny Stone for... reasons that will become apparent shortly.

That leaves me with 27 Snag Coins.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2021 12:50 pm
As if some weird anomaly in time was trying to correct itself, a Leaf Stone and Strawberry Sweet would seemingly vanish from Nebu's wares, replaced with 50 Snag Coins to fill his coffers.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:29 am
One Pokeball. (-5)  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2021 6:16 pm
Dusk Ball for Safari Contest. (-8 SC)  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2021 7:51 am
SubonicXP
Dusk Ball for Safari Contest. (-8 SC)

Oof, need another.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2022 4:39 pm
Grabbing a Shadow Vaccine. Have a Pokémon I want to purify in a mission. That’ll be 35 Snag Coins so I’ve got… 37 of my original 62 left.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2022 4:46 am
Dropping 100 Snag Coins for the daily rarity (9/12/22), a Mega Diploma. It's a special tool that'll help us later.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Snag Mall (for all your shopping needs)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas