Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
RPG in which Seto is the King of Games Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 9:37 am
"Mokuba!" Seto called out. Luna was starting to force her way towards the illusion and Seto was losing his grip. "Mokuba, help me!"
Luna was struggling against Seto as hard as she could. Akira Hirano was right there and she couldn't reach him. She had to destroy him before he hurt anyone else.
"Luna, if you don't stop, I'll break your other arm." Seth decided that this had gone far enough.
~Hey! What did you do?!~
~I took control to quiet her down. You want your body back, then stay quiet.~

Luna stopped struggling, shocked at Seto's sudden change in voice. She couldn't believe he would say that. She completely forgot about Akira and stayed still.
"Luna, if you know what's good for you, you'll go to your room and stay there until morning." Seth said. Luna pushed by Mokuba as the illusion fizzled out of existance and Seto regained control of himself.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 7:45 pm
Mokuba stood their shocked by all that was going on. He watched Luna walk out and then turned back to Seto."Oook..What just happend here?"Mokuba asked a little lost.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 9:06 am
Seto sighed and slumped into his office chair. How was he going to explain to his brother that he thought he was going crazy?
"Mokuba, do you remember what I told you about Yugi becoming a different person when he games?" His brother nodded. "I know why now. This puzzle holds spirits or something, I'm not really sure, but there's one in it and I think..." Seto paused, worried that this sounded as crazy to his brother as it did to him, and that Mokuba would react the same way he would, by discreetly locking him up and throwing away the key, for his own good.
"I think there's a spirit inside this puzzle and he was pharoh of Egypt at some point." Seto sighed. "I think that also makes me the King of Games, for having beaten Yugi while he had it." He looked away closing his eyes, and waited.  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 2:17 pm
Mokuba eyes widend in shock, he knew a little bit about the whole egyptian thing was going on, but he didnt know thatis brother held any spirit or anything like that. He just knew that Seto was involved cause he knew about Bakuras item with a evil spirit inside of it. Come to think of it, he wasnt sure why he didnt see it before, if Bakuras millenium item had a spirit in it, so should his brothers. "So...that was another spirit talking, not you? Kinda like the one Ryou has?" Mokuba asked rather calmly.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 7:57 am
"As far as I know, it's exactly like that, except I don't know who it is that resides in the puzzle." Seto explained.
~Pfft. You say don't know like you can't figure it out. Come on, if you're going to be my host, the least you could do is be intelligent.~
~Go back to sleep or be useful.~ Seto ordered.
~What? You want to know who I am right? Well didn't that vision teach you anything? I'm you.~
~Oh sure... because I'm sure that I lived in Ancient Egypt. I've never even been to Egypt.~
~Listen you, time is bendable. It goes in loops, not in a straight line. You've been to Egypt and you were Pharoh because you are me.~
~I've developed some wicked MPD than.~ Seto could practically hear the other voice sigh.
~Our soul got split in half. Not in the Yami/Hikari way, but differently. I'll explain later, or I could just explain myself to your brother now.~
~... Fine. Just don't hurt anything.~
"Mokuba, I can't explain very well. You kind of have to see it for yourself I guess." Seto relaxed and allowed Seth to take control of him.
"I remember you. You were in Egypt too, except you were my cousin." Seth didn't smile, but his expression softened. "So, what do you want to know? Everything?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 5:29 pm
Mokubas eyes widend a little more as he nodded. He was also kinda shocked that he was involved with ancient eygpt as well. Now he REALLY wanted to know everything.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 2:39 pm
"Everything it is." Seth sighed. "Well, first of all, I was a high priest of Egypt, commanding the armies. Then when the tomb robber killed the Pharoh, the puzzle passed to me and the rod passed to Malik and then to Luna."
~So do you have a name, or any memories?~ Seto decided he might as well ask what he could, even though he was sure he was nuts.
"I suppose you should have my name at least. My name is Seth," he explained. "And yes, I have all my memories. As far as I'm concerened, Egypt was conquered yesterday and I did this to preserve my kingdom and it's people. I see everyone got reincarnated anyway..."
"As for you, you were my cousin like I said, but you were the Pharoh's brother, not mine. I taught you how to read the Tarot and how to play..." Seth paused. "A game like chess, but not quite. Anyway," Seth absently flipped through Seto's memories, disregarding Seto's protests and stopped suddenly.
"What? The spear has been stolen?! Do either of you realize the danger you're all in?"
~Oh here we go... a plot of some sort...~
((Shut up Seto. I needed to rejuvinate things.))

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 5:09 pm
"You mean that thing that cut Lunas arm off?!" Mokuba asked shocked.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 5:51 am
"Yes that spear. It caused the fall of Egypt. The holder becomes invincible and the spear can cut through anything, including Sennen items. I thought it had been lost in the battle, but I wasn't there to see it, I'd already gone into the puzzle." Seth explained, as calmly as he could.  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 3:22 pm
" Were not quiet sure who took it, I didnt see their face. Luna just blocked it from hitting me."Mokuba explained eyes filled with sorrow as he felt responsible for Luna losing her arm.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 4:07 pm
Seto overpowered his other at the sight of his brother starting to cry and knelt beside him.
"It wasn't your fault. You could have been killed and she saw that and she saved you. Don't feel so bad about it." Seto hugged his brother and let him cry. He wished he cared as much about people as his brother. He counted on him for moral guidance until he could learn it himself.
~Guh... You're so soft on him.~ Seth said disdainfully.
~So are you.~ Seto replied, concentrating on his brother.
~The world's a hard place.~ Seto could almost feel Seth's glare.
~Maybe I don't want my brother to contribute to that.~ Seto said, blocking Seth out and concentrating on his brother, trying to calm him.  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 12:43 pm
Mokuba sobs were soft but they were still present. He hugged Seto back and buried his head more into him." I know..I just shouldve moved or something. Instead of needing her to protect me." Mokuba repleyed his sobs becoming a little more hard. He still tried to keep them settled, he didnt wanna look like a total baby. He needed to be strong, Like his brother was, or at least try to be. He wasnt asshamed of crying to him though, as long as he didnt become a total crybaby. Seto made him want to be stronger then he was, to be as strong as he was. And though Setos heart had frozen over a little ove the years, his hugs were still warm. That showed him that Seto still had a kind heart deep down, it just would be awhile for him to show it again.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 6:56 am
"Are you okay now?" Seto asked. His brother had stopped sobbing so he handed him some tissues.
"Listen, it's not your fault okay? Other people do what feels right to them. All you can do is deal with it and adapt yourself." Seto turned, looking out the window, and just caught sight of Luna as she moved from her hiding spot outside.
~You'd better go and get her.~ Seth commented.
~No... I can't stop her. I'm just going to have to deal with it.~
~'Adapt'?~ Seth scoffed. ~Go out there and drag her back in and don't even think about preaching to me about letting something go and it coming back, because it doesn't come back. Not ever.~
~She will. Besides, you think I can't track my own work. I'll be able to find her easily.~
Luna lay on her bed, her head reeling. She wasn't usually like this. Something was really wrong and she knew it. First thing was first she supposed, she had to get out of this place and never come back. She'd miss Mokuba, he had been good to her, and for goodness sake, Seto had rebuilt her arm, but she had to go and she knew exactly why. She just didn't want anyone to get hurt, and it always seemed to happen that way.
She climbed down from the second story and dropped to the grass, carefully sneaking across the back yard towards the gate.

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 3:59 pm
Mokuba cleaned up his eyes a little bit sniffing a little."Yeah..I'm ok now..so..where did Luna go?" Mokuba questioned joining Seto at the window.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 7:03 pm
((Er... can I assume you mean Luna?))
"She's..." Seto sighed. "Do you remember AK?"
Mokuba nodded, vacantly in Seto's opinion. "He was the Yakuza who kept me supplied with speed while..." Seto paused, the grim look on his face. "Well, you know what I mean. Luna knows him somehow and she's going to kill him."
Seto didn't feel at all bad about the bluntness of his explanation. His brother would understand and he knew it.
~Ya right...~ Seth said.
~Why do you undermine me?~
~Because I'm better than you are and you know it.~ Seto could 'feel' Seth's glare.
~Liar.~ More mental glaring came from Seth.
~Fine. Don't listen to me than. Do your thing, whatever that is...~  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games