Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Wu's Plot Thread! Mates and stuff~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Captain Britain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:08 pm
wooga Paes

User Image BAM. Briac needs a bff. Like, bff for life bff. Right now he's a little reserved and doesn't like breaking the rules, but can be persuaded to get into trouble quite easily. As an adult he'll be more serious and composed.
Specifically, I would love for him and his bff to run off and try to see the elephant graveyard. Depawsit has a hyena she's graciously offered to have chase them off. Any of your PL cubbins up for it? 8D  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:05 am
The Captain Britain
wooga Paes

User Image BAM. Briac needs a bff. Like, bff for life bff. Right now he's a little reserved and doesn't like breaking the rules, but can be persuaded to get into trouble quite easily. As an adult he'll be more serious and composed.
Specifically, I would love for him and his bff to run off and try to see the elephant graveyard. Depawsit has a hyena she's graciously offered to have chase them off. Any of your PL cubbins up for it? 8D
yesss, please. Sounds like tons of fun! : D

I have Lani: User Image
Nkosi: User Image
Ngai: User Image
Timka: User Image
And Asha: User Image  

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:06 am
Tilly_Milly_wolf
i offer Innit and Fajra my lovely male for fling: Tadelesh!
-snip-

Don't want to, don't have to.
He's very cute! but unfortunately I don't have anyone I'd be interested in flinging with him P: good luck finding someone, though!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:56 am
wooga Paes

WAH.
So many to choose from! Hmmm....I don't really know much about any of their personalities.
Who do you think would mesh well with Briac? He'd prolly be best with another stickler for rules (as an adult) or someone a little more outgoing who can bring him out of his shell.  

The Captain Britain

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:08 am
Nkosi, Ngai and Timka are more outgoing, for sure. Nkosi's being trained as a little warrior, which makes him rather adventurous right now. As an adult he might be more inclined to play by rules due to honor and all that xD

Asha will probably just... like playing by rules always. Lani is a sweet, peaceful and rather naive/innocent. She might become more adventurous or daring as she grows, but I guess for now she wouldn't be a good choice xD  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:29 am
wooga Paes
Nkosi, Ngai and Timka are more outgoing, for sure. Nkosi's being trained as a little warrior, which makes him rather adventurous right now. As an adult he might be more inclined to play by rules due to honor and all that xD

Asha will probably just... like playing by rules always. Lani is a sweet, peaceful and rather naive/innocent. She might become more adventurous or daring as she grows, but I guess for now she wouldn't be a good choice xD

Oooh, Nkosi is the little brown one right? Briac is going to go out for Scout when he's older, so I think they'd be perfect. Do you want to start with them meeting first before they go off to the graveyard? Or maybe Briac catched Nkosi trying to sneak off there and is persuaded to come along?

(I'm off to my Zoo Practicum for the next bazillion hours, so I prolly won't be able to get back to you till tomorrow)  

The Captain Britain

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:50 pm
The Captain Britain

Oooh, Nkosi is the little brown one right? Briac is going to go out for Scout when he's older, so I think they'd be perfect. Do you want to start with them meeting first before they go off to the graveyard? Or maybe Briac catched Nkosi trying to sneak off there and is persuaded to come along?

(I'm off to my Zoo Practicum for the next bazillion hours, so I prolly won't be able to get back to you till tomorrow)
So sorry, forgot to reply @__@

I think both of those sound like a good idea! I think we could pretend they've already seen each other about o: And Nkosi is definitely reckless enough right now to just up and decide he'll go to the graveyard xD  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:59 pm
wooga Paes

I think both of those sound like a good idea! I think we could pretend they've already seen each other about o: And Nkosi is definitely reckless enough right now to just up and decide he'll go to the graveyard xD

Yes! Excellent. I'll ping Depawsit with the link after it's set up.
Speaking of which, would you like to start or should I?  

The Captain Britain

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:15 pm
The Captain Britain

Yes! Excellent. I'll ping Depawsit with the link after it's set up.
Speaking of which, would you like to start or should I?
if you could start, that'd be awesome xD  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:49 pm
wooga Paes

Here ya go!
Afternoon Adventures  

The Captain Britain

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:38 pm
Yin-Bug

I did it for yoou! <3  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:26 am
I know we kinda plotted Aluka with my Lennart, but reading up on her, I think she'd like to meet my other reaver. He could do with a strong lioness to beat up on him... Ideally I want him to find a female who will force him into being a better male and less of a bullying loud-mouth.  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:49 pm
Tanakako
I know we kinda plotted Aluka with my Lennart, but reading up on her, I think she'd like to meet my other reaver. He could do with a strong lioness to beat up on him... Ideally I want him to find a female who will force him into being a better male and less of a bullying loud-mouth.
only just saw this, woops. Right now Aluka is off with Ruzanski's team, and she miight not be a thrall for long after she comes back, I think. But even then, she'd be happy to beat him in to shape o:  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:25 am
wooga Paes
only just saw this, woops. Right now Aluka is off with Ruzanski's team, and she miight not be a thrall for long after she comes back, I think. But even then, she'd be happy to beat him in to shape o:

XD A reaver would be even better for Samael.. he is a classic Stormborn and rather things that a woman's place is in the den, not out reaving. XD

From his journal:
"Frankly, he is a bit of a d**k. He loves nothing better than beating up other reavers and picking on the odd thrall in his spare time. Of course he is a decent fighter but certainly not the best and he does get the stuffing beaten out of him every so often, but it doesn't seem to manage to change him or his ways. He firmly believes that the strong rule the weak and is more than happy to prove it."  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:23 pm
Tanakako

XD A reaver would be even better for Samael.. he is a classic Stormborn and rather things that a woman's place is in the den, not out reaving. XD

From his journal:
"Frankly, he is a bit of a d**k. He loves nothing better than beating up other reavers and picking on the odd thrall in his spare time. Of course he is a decent fighter but certainly not the best and he does get the stuffing beaten out of him every so often, but it doesn't seem to manage to change him or his ways. He firmly believes that the strong rule the weak and is more than happy to prove it."
hehe xD Well, Aluka would be happy to give him a piece of humble pie sometime. But it might be a while til she comes back!  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff