Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
((Renamed)) The Immortal Sin Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:07 pm
Oburos still looked shocked and confused. "But I don't . . ." he started, before trailing off, uncertain of what he was even trying to say.

Heather looked at Faye with sympathy. "Oh sweetheart." she sighed out softly, going closer to Faye, though trying not to upset her further, while still keeping a wary eye on the vampire. "You spooked him. And I know it's not your fault. And perhaps I tried to push you too quickly, but the fae . . . well . . . they're child-like in many aspects. Love is one of them, at least when they're starting out. Often they don't even know when they love someone until it has to go and smack them in the face." Heather said with a bit of a smile. "Come back to the camp. We'll explain things to Oburos. I'm sure he didn't mean to reject you. He was just very overwhelmed." she said softly, holding out her hand.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:20 pm
Faye shook nervously as she tried to decide what she wanted to do. The vampire seemed passive enough. "I'm good with whatever." He said trying to seem like he wasn't a threat. "However if your man is...slow. It might do well for you both to actually tell him how you feel."
"But I don't know how I feel!" Faye snapped. "How am I supposed to feel when I've no idea why my heart flutters! It hurts!"
"Okay okay no need to snap. Just go back with Heather and find out." With a tight nod Faye went to Heather staying close but not close enough for Heather to touch her.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:40 pm
Heather smiled and led Faye back to the camp, stopping a little ways away. "Child, remember when you asked how you would know who your mate is?" she queried. "Well . . . your wolf often knows more about such things than you do." she stated simply before continuing to walk, hoping Faye would clue in on the hint.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:50 pm
Faye stared at Heather for a moment. The truth only just clicked in her mind. She'd stopped walking while she went over all the information going on in her head. No wonder she was feeling weird about him.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:02 pm
Heather could almost see the gears turning in Faye's mind and she held back her giggles. "Come on. We're almost to the camp. I'm sure Oburos would at least like an explanation from you." she said, grinning. "And he'll come around. Believe me. Mates cannot argue with destiny." she added encouragingly.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:12 pm
With a nervous sigh Faye went back to the camp. "Oh shush you." She growled. Her stomach was tight and she wanted to throw up but at the same time her fangs ached and other places did too. Just thinking about him got her wolf all jumpy. Unfortunately the negatives weighed heavily on her too. -He rejected you- She had to hold back tears as instead of going up to him and saying hi she slipped into the tent covered herself in the dividing sheet and tried to not cry. Man it was official she had it bad.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:27 pm
Heather sighed as Oburos just looked after Faye in confusion. She yanked him up and pushed him forward. "Hey. Let me spell it out for you. She likes you. Probably loves you. Now don't you break her poor heart or you'll get it from me. The poor thing's been through enough already." she said, sending a death glare at Oburos that sent him scuttling into the tent to escape it.

That's when Oburos noticed that Faye had rather . . . cocooned herself in the dividing sheet. "Um . . . what are you doing?" he asked curiously, taking the Alpha female's words into consideration. But he wasn't going to address that yet.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:36 pm
Faye muffled words in the material pulling the material closer she didn't want him to see her like this but she had a feeling he was going to see it anyway.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:44 pm
Oburos blinked and then sat down on his bed. "You don't say." he said, though he hadn't understood a single word. "Please, continue." he prompted, looking bemusedly at the lump under the blanket that was Faye.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:47 pm
The muffles continued for a moment before Faye finally emerged however it was only her face as she continued to scold him in the human tongue before continuing with. "And I can't help it if you smell and taste and feel nice! It's not just my opinion that's in my brain I have three others to contend with!"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:52 pm
Oburos blinked and then looked at Faye quite seriously. "You do realize . . . I didn't understand most of that?" he said softly.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:03 pm
Faye sighed. "I said, I'm sorry I've been acting weird it's not my fault I can't control it sometimes and I can't help it if you smell and taste and feel nice! It's not just my opinion that's in my brain I have three others to contend with. What part did you not understand?" Now she seemed to be mad at him. Rejection turned to understanding and embarrassed ranting.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:17 pm
"The first bit." Oburos answered before kneeling down by her. "Listen . . . I know it's not your fault. And . . . you don't have anything to apologize for okay? You just . . . startled me earlier today. Okay?" he said softly, reaching out and tucking her hair behind her ear.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:23 pm
Faye blushed a little. "I'm sorry." She said again. "I seem to be nothing but a bother to you. I mean one minute I'm snacking on you the next I'm trying to claim you." Yet as she spoke she leaned toward his hand a few tears rolling down her cheeks. "I do have to admit though you taste really good." She teased with a smile.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:30 pm
"Hm." Oburos hummed rather unhelpfully. "Well I suppose it comes with the job." he said with a bit of a smile. "Alright so . . . do you want to continue training more or . . . sleep?" he asked softly.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games