Welcome to Gaia! ::

Were-Animals

Back to Guilds

Were-Item Guide 

Tags: Furry, Lycan, Anthro, Clan, zOMG 

Reply Contests and Games
~Trivia Contest~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kangit
Captain

High-functioning Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:40 am
buchipeng
Kangit
buchipeng

I sense a combo breaker! pirate
You write down the time you sleep every night? eek By the time I go to sleep I just plop down straight on my pillow and don't have time for anything else (except checking my phone for messages xd )
But then, what time do you wake up?

I was curious what time I was getting to bed (plus my stepdad likes to ask "What time did you go to bed?", and I never remember). I'm pretty awake at night, so I can remember to do stuff like write it down (only in my phone, though, because it would feel wasteful on paper). But apparently, even if I go to bed earlier, I still wake up between 1-3 PM if I don't set an alarm clock, so... cat_sweatdrop

Anyway, I should probably write the next question, then go to bed. cat_smile

Really? I feel really groggy if I wake up at noon, so I do my best to wake up before 12nn. xd I can see its not the same for you though. And writing it down on paper takes more effort too aside from wasting the paper you're writing on. 3nodding

Okay, good luck with the question and good night! I promise I won't lay my hands on it. emotion_yatta

Yeah, if I wake up much before noon (and don't take a nap) I sometimes get headaches. And thank you. cat_smile  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:41 am
Trivia Question: Answered

What was the most common item for people to wear when trying to fix the Red/Green Box Glitch on a Were-Item? Note: The answer is not a Were-Item this time.

Answer: Trail of Ants or Spirited 2k6 Mistletoe

Winner: Spider London
Prize: 5,000g or Jackies

Kangit
Captain

buchipeng

8,550 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:49 am
Kangit

Yeah, if I wake up much before noon (and don't take a nap) I sometimes get headaches. And thank you. cat_smile

You're welcome! Thank you too. I have an idea about the answer to your question too since I wore it with my golden fleece. I'm excited to see who can answer it. whee  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:08 am
Kangit
Trivia Question:

What was the most common item for people to wear when trying to fix the Red/Green Box Glitch on a Were-Item? Note: The answer is not a Were-Item this time.

Prize: 5,000g or Jackies

Golden sparkles?  

puffprincess prinny

Spider London

Invisible Member

9,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:07 am
Golden sparkles,rainbow,mistletoe,the ants
Edit:
-Golden Sparkles
-Double Rainbow Complete
-Trail Of Ants
-2k10 Mistletoe  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:39 pm
Spider London
Edit:
-Golden Sparkles
-Double Rainbow Complete
-Trail Of Ants
-2k10 Mistletoe

Well, I was trying to narrow it down to one item. I know there were a bunch of options, but I think one of them was the "typical thing to wear" when trying to fix it. cat_smile  

Kangit
Captain

Spider London

Invisible Member

9,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:47 pm
Kangit
Spider London
Edit:
-Golden Sparkles
-Double Rainbow Complete
-Trail Of Ants
-2k10 Mistletoe

Well, I was trying to narrow it down to one item. I know there were a bunch of options, but I think one of them was the "typical thing to wear" when trying to fix it. cat_smile

It was a tied between trail of ants,2k10 mistletoe...close behind is double rainbow complete....hm....I am stuck between trail of ants or 2k10 mistletoe  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:50 pm
Spider London
Kangit
Spider London
Edit:
-Golden Sparkles
-Double Rainbow Complete
-Trail Of Ants
-2k10 Mistletoe

It was a tied between trail of ants,2k10 mistletoe...close behind is double rainbow complete....hm....I am stuck between trail of ants or 2k10 mistletoe

I suppose there might not be a way to determine if it was definitely one or the other. Either way, I think I heard Trail of Ants was the most common. What prize do you want? cat_razz  

Kangit
Captain

Spider London

Invisible Member

9,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:53 pm
Kangit
Spider London
Kangit
Spider London
Edit:
-Golden Sparkles
-Double Rainbow Complete
-Trail Of Ants
-2k10 Mistletoe

I suppose there might not be a way to determine if it was definitely one or the other. Either way, I think I heard Trail of Ants was the most common. What prize do you want? cat_razz

5k(already has jackies)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:55 pm
Spider London
Kangit
Spider London
Kangit
Spider London
Edit:
-Golden Sparkles
-Double Rainbow Complete
-Trail Of Ants
-2k10 Mistletoe

5k(already has jackies)

Ok, then. cat_3nodding  

Kangit
Captain

Spider London

Invisible Member

9,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:56 pm
Kangit
Spider London
Kangit
Spider London
Kangit
Spider London
Edit:
-Golden Sparkles
-Double Rainbow Complete
-Trail Of Ants
-2k10 Mistletoe

5k(already has jackies)

Ok, then. cat_3nodding

Thanks smile  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:59 pm
Spider London
Kangit
Spider London
Kangit
Spider London

5k(already has jackies)

Ok, then. cat_3nodding

Thanks smile

You're welcome. cat_3nodding  

Kangit
Captain

Kangit
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:26 pm
Trivia Question: Answered

Which group of Were-Items have an "I am" pose named for a kind of Japanese rice cake?

Answer: Hermes' Moon, Mercury's Moon, and Erebus' Moon

Winner: buchipeng
Prize: 10,000g, Starmony or Cheepz

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:44 pm
I only know sushi error  

Spider London

Invisible Member

9,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kangit
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:25 pm
Spider London
I only know sushi error

Sushi Error may be Japanese food, but there are more Were-Items based on Japanese food (specifically rice cakes). cat_razz  
Contests and Games

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games