Welcome to Gaia! ::

The World is Ours // CLOSED

Back to Guilds

The roleplay haven. Join for endless fun~ 

Tags: Roleplaying, Literate, Fantasy, Action, Adventure 

Reply {{::The World Is Ours::}}
Introductions ::{{Say hi!}}:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vruez
Vice Captain

High-functioning Snowflake

10,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Firestarter 200
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 11:40 pm
Breezeheart
Hello everyone, My name is Amalia, or better known around Gaia as Breezeheart. I love to roleplay, through my many years of doing the deed I have amassed a bit of a talent and a passion for it and I try my best to keep up with my partners and do the best that I can, but I digress.

My preferences when roleplaying with a partner is a partner that can keep the roleplay interesting with their words and descriptions. I'm not asking for a book each post, even two or three sentences can speak volumes when the right person speaks them.

I can roleplay in a multitude of ways, I prefer romantic settings though with the right person but I'm also not afraid to give it my all in a battle scenario, give me a call if you ever need someone to fill a spot in your roleplay. I shall try my very best to please.

I also come with my own ideas, amazing, colorful and powerful ideas, if you wish to test their relevance, take me up on my promise and become my roleplay partner?

I hope I've classified myself as a roleplayer, become my friend if you wish, roleplay with me please, I truly wish to hear from all of you, and thank you for reading too. smile

Signed....

User Image

Hello Amalia biggrin

Yes, I totally agree with you. The correct words can speak volumes, if chosen with care and passion, instead of numerous meaningless sentences. Talking of ideas, we are in dire need of some right now, as this guild is very very new and you seem to be the perfect saviour. In a more serious note, I'm looking forward to roleplaying with you, especially if it is based on your own ideas.

And lastly, your signature is wonderful. Probably as bright, colorful and powerful as your ideas, or even less so.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 4:51 am
Breezeheart
Hello everyone, My name is Amalia, or better known around Gaia as Breezeheart. I love to roleplay, through my many years of doing the deed I have amassed a bit of a talent and a passion for it and I try my best to keep up with my partners and do the best that I can, but I digress.

My preferences when roleplaying with a partner is a partner that can keep the roleplay interesting with their words and descriptions. I'm not asking for a book each post, even two or three sentences can speak volumes when the right person speaks them.

I can roleplay in a multitude of ways, I prefer romantic settings though with the right person but I'm also not afraid to give it my all in a battle scenario, give me a call if you ever need someone to fill a spot in your roleplay. I shall try my very best to please.

I also come with my own ideas, amazing, colorful and powerful ideas, if you wish to test their relevance, take me up on my promise and become my roleplay partner?

I hope I've classified myself as a roleplayer, become my friend if you wish, roleplay with me please, I truly wish to hear from all of you, and thank you for reading too. smile

Signed....

User Image

Heythere Breezeheart, welcome to the guild!
You sound like a very dedicated roleplayer, so thats something we have in common. Can't wait to see you in action!

XPoppi  

Angstbucket Edgelord
Captain

Shadowy Phantom

Vruez
Vice Captain

10,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Firestarter 200
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 7:09 am
Dakuoburibasudoragonshido
Hey, Dakuoburibasudoragonshido here. Please call me Dak, Daku, or Dakuo <( ^ w ^ )> I don't want to cause any brain explosions. [/ nods and hugs] Thanks for the invite [/ snuggleluffs] I hope to contribute some good Advanced Lit roleplays to the guild. P.S. I'm a guy. x3

Wonderful. Looking forward to some good advance lit. where I might participate. Sir, the lit./advanced lit. sub-forum is waiting right for you. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 10:03 am
Hello ~
I'm InvertedCr0sses, you can call me Inverted or Cross, or Nichol. I've been roleaplaying for about three years and I still adore it. I own two roleplaying guilds, both of which are under construction and renovations since I was on a long hiatus.
Anyway, I can't wait to roleplay with you all. biggrin  

InvertedCr0sses

5,800 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Vruez
Vice Captain

10,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Firestarter 200
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 12:04 pm
Kora Skywalker
Hello. I'm Kora Skywalker (no dur), and I love to roleplay. This guild looks very interesting, and thanks for the invite, PoppiHollaPuddelz!

Also, is the {{OOC/Character profiles}} forum for characters for any roleplay, or may we have two threads in one forum, one for the actual roleplay and the other for the OOC?

Hello, great to have you here, Kora. And, if you think we can improve the guild any further, just tell us.

For each roleplay we'll be having two threads, one for the actual action, the other for posting character profiles and OOC conversations. Two because things get messy and confusing at times, and the sync is lost. Just link the roleplay thread in the OOC thread and vice-versa. This applies for multi-player roleplays though, in I x 1, you can make do with whichever process you find more convenient. Hope this helps. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 12:07 pm
InvertedCr0sses
Hello ~
I'm InvertedCr0sses, you can call me Inverted or Cross, or Nichol. I've been roleaplaying for about three years and I still adore it. I own two roleplaying guilds, both of which are under construction and renovations since I was on a long hiatus.

Welcome to the guild Nichol. biggrin

And I already checked out your new thread, it's fantastic. Hope we'll have a fun time on there . Thanks a lot for joining, and sharing your ideas with us. biggrin  

Vruez
Vice Captain

10,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Firestarter 200

InvertedCr0sses

5,800 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 12:18 pm
Vruez
InvertedCr0sses
Hello ~

Welcome to the guild Nichol. biggrin

And I already checked out your new thread, it's fantastic. Hope we'll have a fun time on there . Thanks a lot for joining, and sharing your ideas with us. biggrin
Woohoo! Thank you!~
I'm already in love with this guild!  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 11:22 pm
mrgreen HEEELLLOOOOOO EV-VERYBODY

I'm Azurelostsoul, as of name goes, just call me Azure or Jim (Its shortened)  

Azurelostsoul

Clean Shapeshifter

Angstbucket Edgelord
Captain

Shadowy Phantom

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 11:58 pm
Azurelostsoul

Heyhey, welcome to the guild.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 12:56 am
Azurelostsoul

Dude, you're flaming. eek xd

Lol. Just kidding. Welcome to the guild, Azure. biggrin  

Vruez
Vice Captain

10,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Firestarter 200

Azurelostsoul

Clean Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 3:34 pm
I wish sometimes life was a action and fighting anime  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 4:46 pm
Hey everyone, my name's z4nz1b4r, but i prefer zanzibar, zanzi, DeVonne, or whatever the heck else you want to call me, except steve. it just doesnt make sense.

Anyways, my belt holds back about 4 years RP exp, but thats not a consistent 4 years. I often take breaks....long ones. but I dont plan to here, not for a LONG time  

Z4nz1b4r

Angstbucket Edgelord
Captain

Shadowy Phantom

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 9:19 pm
Z4nz1b4r
Hey everyone, my name's z4nz1b4r, but i prefer zanzibar, zanzi, DeVonne, or whatever the heck else you want to call me, except steve. it just doesnt make sense.

Anyways, my belt holds back about 4 years RP exp, but thats not a consistent 4 years. I often take breaks....long ones. but I dont plan to here, not for a LONG time

Welcome to the guild, DeVonne!
That's awesome! 4 years rolleyes wish I could say the same thing about myself.
{{DLS::}} I started roleplaying on 01/01/2012

Oh, and a little shameless advertising for my 1x1. Could you check out "In the eye of the Beholder" in the 1x1 section? Thanks.
Oh, and don't forget to vote in the World is Mine Battle thread in the Battle subforum!

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 9:24 pm
Azurelostsoul
I wish sometimes life was a action and fighting anime

Don't we all? I know I do.
^^
At least we'd listen to epic OST's all day every day. Goodbye Bieber.  

Angstbucket Edgelord
Captain

Shadowy Phantom

Vruez
Vice Captain

10,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Firestarter 200
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 10:58 pm
Z4nz1b4r

Hey steve....oops I mean Zanzi. Okay, I'm just kidding, don't kill me yet biggrin

Whoa, four years ? I started out in February. -__-  
{{::The World Is Ours::}}

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games