• Nerd 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 11:26 pm
XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

Kyle was surprised at her answer but tried not to show it. "Right, that's when I drugged you," he said, but she was already sleeping.
Kyle retreated into his own thoughts. The two in the back had been sleeping through all this, so they didn't stop for breakfast after all, instead Kyle drove without resting all the way into the next state.
It was about the same time Aubrey reached for some food when Kyle realized he REALLY had to pee.
At the next gas station he stopped and handed Aubrey his credit card.
"I know it's risky but we need gas. And I need to pee. I backed it up to a different account, so we should be okay for now."
Kyle ran to the bathroom and felt like he made it just in time.  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 9:18 pm
Blackcat6349

User Image User Image User Image

Aubrey nodded and took the card. She walked into the little store to pay for the gas and couldn't help but notice the televison was displaying the news and it had all her friend's faces as well as her face on it. "Could you turn that up please?" She asked trying to not sound nervous. The cashier just nodded and turned it up. "The four teenagers displayed here are believed responsible for the death that had just recently occured. There are mutiple witnesses to the fight and even a video that was submit anonymously. The police are doing all they can to locate these four but they are having no luck so far. It is believed that they have run away from the looks of the letters each one as let their families. If you have any information please don't hesitate to call the police." Okay, you can turn it down now. Here, we need gas to," Aubrey said fidgeting. Once she had the card back Aubrey hurried out of the store to fill up the truck.

{O.O.C:}

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

BioluminescentGirl

Friendly Nerd

8,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 10:00 pm
XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

Kyle couldn't stop the sigh of relief as his bladder emptied. A few minutes later he emerged feeling incredibly satisfied.
He stopped in front of the TV and read the headlines scrolling across the screen. Suddenly, he had an idea, but would it work?
"Hey, I know those guys," he said to the cashier. The guy looked at him.
"Seriously dude? When?"
"We saw them the last time we stopped for gas. From the way they were talking it sounded like they were heading for the east coast, NYC or something like that."
The cashier looked stunned. "Well, you should call the police, dude!"
Kyle held up his hands. "No way man! I don't wanna get involved with fugitives! Forget it!"
The cashier nodded, understanding. "You know what, I'll call and tell them it was me who saw them at that gas station. What station was it?"
Kyle gave him the name of a gas station east of his home and walked out the door with a wicked smile on his face.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 1:27 pm
Blackcat6349

Aubrey stood with her back to the store as she filled the truck up with gas and was in deep thought but could feel Kyle coming up behind her. "I think we should have fake accents. I also think I'm going to get married when we get to Vegas," she said still in deep thought. She came out of it after a moment and turned to looked at Kyle. "I think its a great idea, what about you?" Aubrey asked with a smile.

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

BioluminescentGirl

Friendly Nerd

8,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 1:41 pm
XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

"No fake accents. I absolutely will not do that." Kyle replied as he got the car ready to go again, wincing at the gas price as he pulled the nozzle out. "Do you still have that credit card?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 1:50 pm
Blackcat6349

Its in my back pocket," Aubrey said as she got back into the truck. She didn't bother putting on her seat belt since they hadn't seen any cops on the highway yet. Sitting cross legged in the passenger set Aubrey stared out the window at the cashier. "I think I'm going crazy, the cashier looks really familiar," she said slowly. Knowing it was silly, Aubrey averted her gaze to Kyle. "Can we go now?" She asked sounding like a whining kid.

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

BioluminescentGirl

Friendly Nerd

8,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 3:36 pm
XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

"As soon as you give me my credit card back," Kyle said, holding out his hand. "And where did you say you saw that cashier before?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 4:01 pm
Blackcat6349

"He looks like my brother. But I know its not cause my brother died a 2 years ago," Aubrey said handing the credit card to Kyle. She looked back at the cashier one more time then forced herself to not look anymore. "The only thing missing are all the peircings and the tattoo," Aubrey said laughing. "Hurry up, I wanna go before I go back in there and ask if he's secrectly my brother and just faked his death," she said jokingly.

{O.O.C: Aubrey's brother}

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 4:43 pm
User Image
Griffith sat in the car quietly. He didn't need anything from the store, so he just stayed in the vehicle while everyone else went inside. He took the fake ID out of his wallet and stared at it, flipping it over in his hands.
Todd Truster... Ironic, since my friends trusted me to help them, and now we're on the run and in more trouble than any of us could have thought possible...
He put the ID back in his wallet and found a small photograph he never realized was in his wallet. He stared wided eyed at the picture for a long time. It was a photo of him, his dad, and... his mom. He instantly remembered the day the picture was taken. It was one month before his mom was diagnosed with cancer. He felt sad inside, and put the picture back in his wallet before he started to tear up.
This is no time to feel sorry for yourself.
He sat in silence, waiting to get back on the road.

{OOC: Sorry I haven't posted. My boyfriend just died and then I got grounded... Best summer ever.}

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 5:11 pm
heather030595

I'm so sorry to hear that! It's totally okay! That's horrible.

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

Kyle snapped the card in half and stuffed it in the glove compartment. "That's freaky. Alright, let's go."
He started the car and pulled off onto the highway again before anyone could dwell on anything.  

BioluminescentGirl

Friendly Nerd

8,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 5:25 pm
heather030595

Blackcat6349

"I don't even remember how he died," Aubrey said suddenly but she said it casually as if she were annoucing the weather. When it came to sad things Aubrey's way of coping with them were to act as if they didn't matter. Looking out her window Aubrey couldn't help but think about it. She knew exactly how he died becasue she was there, she had witnessed the whole thing. On one of the many night Aubrey and her father had gotten into a fight her brother, Conner, had decided to take her away from the house that night to get her to cool off becasue theit dad had hit her again. While they were going through a stop light a truck ran a red light and hit Conner's side of the car killing him almost instantly. Aubrey on the other hand ended up in the hospital for a few days and walked away with a few stiches. Ever since then Aubrey blamed herself for Conner's death. But if someone looked at her when she talked about it to them it would seem like she could of cared less. "So when are we going to be there?" Aubrey asked trying to get her mind off of it.

{O.O.C: Its completely understandable. I'm so sorry for your loss.}

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 5:42 pm
User Image
Griffith stared out the window and watched as car after car went down the highway in the other lane. Trying to keep himself occupied, he started playing a game his mom taught him: counting all of the cars that pass that are a certain color. He picked the color green, and so far had counted only three cars. He sat in silence as Kyle and Aubrey talked, listening and counting at the same time.

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

BioluminescentGirl

Friendly Nerd

8,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 5:46 pm
heather030595

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

"Soon enough," Kyle replied, rembering Connor. He hadn't really known him well, but he seemed like a nice guy, and he was Aubrey's brother.
So much for not dwelling on it.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 5:57 pm
heather030595

Blackcat6349

"Cause that's a really specific answer," Aubrey said blandly. She just wanted to get there. Looking out the window Aubrey suddenly got tired. "I'm going to take a nap and if we're not there when I wake up I'm going to be upset," she said as she got comfortable enough to sleep. Aubrey figured they wouldn't be there right away but she could hope right. Resting her head against her window Aubrey closed her eyes and soon enough fell asleep.

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 6:04 pm
User Image
Griffith looked up from the window at Kyle and Aubrey in the front seat for a moment, and then returned to counting green cars. He was up to nine.
We are quite the bunch of misfits, aren't we?
He smiled to himself and continued counting.

{{:Action/Adventure Rps:}}

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff