Welcome to Gaia! ::

The World is Ours // CLOSED

Back to Guilds

The roleplay haven. Join for endless fun~ 

Tags: Roleplaying, Literate, Fantasy, Action, Adventure 

Reply {{:Fantasy/Supernatural Rps:}}
The Game Is Real (OPEN) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Claivern

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:31 pm
The Angry Businessman
Hey_there_hun
User Image

{~Nyx~}

"I will remember
Before I forget...

Nyx felt him run towards her and she quickly wrapped herself in shadows, appearing behind him. The girl seemed to be running after the man, but Nyx grabbed her and held her back. "Maybe I want you to die," Nyx said to her sternly. "But I want to be the one to do it." With that, Nyx extinguished a small part of the flame circle and swiftly pushed the girl out at the same time, just before the circle re-formed.
She turned to stare back at the demon before her and couldn't help smirking. There you are... Nyx flexed her fingers as swarms of shadows flowed over the top of the circle, her veins sticking out in vivid back lines. She looked at the demon with pure black eyes and shrugged. "Your disadvantage," she replied to him, her voice raspier and slightly warped. "Obviously, if I can't get you to see clearly, I'll have to get rid of you..." Nyx roared and charged at him, shooting razor-sharp shadow shards at him as she approached, and another tendril ready to whip his legs out from under him.

"... Turning into a monster
And eating us alive."

(( OCC: Bring it, Flame Bo wink ))

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:40 pm
Claivern

Hey_there_hun

"Wander slow and your kisses chase
What must i do if only for your warm embrace
For all they take must you complicate
And every little spider that crawled up inside her is waiting for my phone call And now I remind her of every single liar living for the killing stall

User Image

Jack Lantern:Grinning Demon

Jack seethed and let out a roar, sending the shadows that were to collide with him in another direction. He then began to heat himself up, a wave of heat surrounding him. He released the heat and his fire burned bright blue. Jack screamed, sending what looked like a bridge of fire towards Nyx, just before he was tripped over. He fell with a thud, but he kept that bridge going with all his might.I will change when I deem fit! he told himself, turning to the helpless Eliana outside the fire. He thought for a second: I wonder what she sees? He stood up, his leg in pain from the landing. Jack set his eyes ablaze once more.

"White spider
Where will you crawl
White spider

The endless paths began to scan
I don't understand you
I am, I am
Know who I am
I'm sorry you had to
White spider"

{{OOC: Ready, Let's Roll! Hun, your healing methods may be needed soon!}}  

The Angry Businessman

Greedy Codger

3,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Claivern

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:51 pm
The Angry Businessman
Hey_there_hun
User Image

{~Nyx~}

"I will remember
Before I forget...

Nyx disappeared into the shadows before the fire struck her, but reappeared only to fall back into the existing fire circle. She screamed out, like an injured animal, before squirming off the flames and back to her feet. Her back smoked and she could tell it would scar, but it was just one of the many she had obtained. Shadows flowed over her skin and soothed the pain, but did nothing for her temper. Nyx gritted her teeth and leapt forward, shooting a shadow stream that pinned him to the ground. She landed on top of him, her veins pulsing and her lips now ebony black. "See, that?! THAT is your problem!!" she yelled at him, talking about his glance to the girl. "You want so badly for her to see the good in you, but it will NEVER HAPPEN!!! You were born from evil, you are evil..." She tightened her grip on him as shadows slitheres up to his neck. "And now you'll DIE from evil!" she hissed finally.

And eating us alive."

(( OCC: Yeah, agreed here, Hun. ))

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:58 pm
Hay guys, just wanted to tell you how much i enjoy haveing you here in my RP. i used to make alot of rp but none of them really kepts going. but thank you for keeping this RP running and i really hope its going to keep going like this <3

x Blue Nightingale x

Dangerous Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100

The Angry Businessman

Greedy Codger

3,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:03 pm
Claivern

Hey_there_hun

And every little spider that crawled up inside her is waiting for my phone call And now I remind her of every single liar living for the killing stall

User Image

Jack smiled his sharp toothed grin, his eyes meeting hers. Well then allow me to be the Evil Villain! Or at least, the Dark Hero.. He smiled as he stood, using his strength to out power the shadows. He then made fire explode around him, the circle's heat getting intense, a tree's bark exploding from the pressure. I am the demon, I am the Villain, and If I have anything to say, I won't lose to you! He said, smoke leaving his mouth. Jack was burning up a lot of energy and losing himself in the process. But he had something to prove. His intensity seemed to make him grow, a shadow of his own snaking across the ground.

"White spider
Where will you crawl
White spider

I don't understand you
I am, I am
Know who I am
I'm sorry you had to
White spider"

{{OOC: Why thank you Blue! Nice to know you care. 3nodding }}  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:13 pm
The Angry Businessman
Hey_there_hun
User Image

{~Nyx~}

"I will remember
Before I forget...

Nyx looked at him with the slightest glimmer of fear in her eyes, but mostly satisfaction. Here was the beast she had been looking for! Here was something that she wanted, something that could finally compare with her own powers. But what to do with him now? Nyx thought of the different ways she could try to tame him. Possession, mental breakdown, sheer physical torture... But perhaps he would break hinself down, once she was finished.
Nyx grabbed the demon's own shadow and swarmed up into it, soaring to tower in front of him. Two can play at that game... Shadows moved to form a dome around the two of them, blocking them off from everything else and wrapping them in cool darkness. Now we fight on my terms... she thought, launching herself straight for his heart.

And eating us alive."

(( OCC: Oh, yes. I know how that feels... Hahaha Thank you very much, Blue. I'll try to keep making you proud haha ^.^
And Businessman, I think I might pause here until Hun gets a chance to post. I don't want to leave her out again... ))

Claivern

The Angry Businessman

Greedy Codger

3,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:25 pm
Claivern

Hey_there_hun

User Image

Jack grimaced. Nice try. he spoke as he swiftly moved to the right, out of immediate harms way. He shook off his roosting head. He didn't want to hurt Nyx, but he knew he could. Eliana would help her. But the problem was if he lost. If he lost he'd have to submit to her. He shook that thought as it went to places beyond his comprehension. Jack whipped his arm at Nyx, flames flying from it much like a fountain. He tried to arm for non-serious wounds, but he knew that in order to stop her, some major injuries were in order. He realized that if that's what he was thinking, only Hell knows what she is thinking.

"White spider
Where will you crawl
White spider

I don't understand you
I am, I am
Know who I am
I'm sorry you had to
White spider"

{{OOC: I agree, I myself didn't want to get too far either. I understand you point. Now, WE WAIT!*Points towards the sky*}}  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:40 pm

User Image
Azalea Roe

Azalea fell down looking at how quick the giant boar was taken out. "Oh wow. It's a good thing we're on each other's good side." she thought. She stood up dusting the dirt from behind her and nodded her head. "I'm fine. I didn't think I run into a boar bigger...well bigger then yours." she said giggling. She heard a few twigs snap and quickly prepare herself with her bow to see who it was . She saw that it was a couple of hunting men and their elder looking at them. They were shocked that two girls took down the beasts that terrified their town for weeks. "Oh Thank You! Thank You! Tonight We Shall Have A Feast!" they yelled. Four of the men took the gigantic boar and carried it all the way to the town. Azalea saw the tiny one and took a hold of it. "Awe, aren't you a cutie!" she said rubbing her nose against its tiny snout. All day was a celebration and once evening came the towns people lit up a gigantic bonfire to roast the boar.

x Blue Nightingale x

hibikibean

Chocolates_and_Kisses

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:10 pm
The Angry Businessman

Claivern

Σliana ʛrace ϩmithons

「OOC:Sorry! I'm on vacation ad only have wifi in the room, and I'm on my phone! So I'll try to post more but I can't help it >.< and, have no fear... SUPER ELIANA IS HERE! XD 」
User Image
User Image
Eliana was enclosed in the ring of fire. He felt like one minute her skill was melting and, the next, it was cool and new. The more panicked she felt, the faster she would heal. As the two were barreling out, Eliana's Uneasiness was getting stronger. Then... They both disappeared into, what Eliana thought, the shadows. This made her even more scared, being alone in this circle of fire. Thats when everything happened. One minute, she was sweating bullets; her white-green dress was being slowly, but surely, burnt and her panick was rising. The. Wxt, she was in the air, a white circle of light around her and then she dropped.

When Eliana came to, a few minutes later, her dress was pearly white, long and flowy. From her back were two majestic, white, angel wings. A golden halo was ontop of her head and she was glowing. She could feel power radiating from her core to her to her fingertips and instead of feeling scared, she felt...Enlightened. Stepping through, yes 'through', the fire, Eliana made her way to the shadow battle and thrust her hands out, pure, good power coming from them. D

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:46 pm
The Angry Businessman
Hey_there_hun
User Image

{~Nyx~}

"I will remember
Before I forget...

Something shined from outside the shadows and Nyx frowned when suddenly [pure, white light burst in around them. Nyx screamed and was about to fall backwards when something clicked inside her and the shadows around swarmed over her and the demon. The darkness jammed itself into him, choking him as it flowed into his mouth and wormed its way into his head. Nyx smirked mentally, then hit the ground heavily, struggling to get back up. She looked at the angelic girl as the shadows all dispersed into the night, finally realising the girl's real potential. Maybe she wasn't so worthless after all... Nyx's gaze feel on the demonic man and couldn't help smirking at the irony. She could feel the shadows in his head nestling in, hiding themselves until they were needed. I'll let you keep thinking you've won... For now...

And eating us alive."

(( OCC: ))

Claivern

x Blue Nightingale x

Dangerous Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:14 am
·.·´¯`·.·´ InFerno Magma ·.·´¯`·.·

User Image

User Image

" yeah, felt bad about killing its mom and though that, maybe someone would look after the little thing " Inferno can be really soft when she wants to be but just hope that someone would like this little thing.
Inferno gently pet the boar, it was still young so it would not try attacking people but if it was maybe loved and cared for from a villager, maybe it can be a mascot for the village.
Inferno watched everyone making this bonfire " woooooo!!! now thats what i call a fire! " Inferno said as she could feel the flames from where she was standing and it felt amazing.

User Image

Acidic Rhapsody

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:16 pm
Claivern

Hey_there_hun

User Image

Jack fell to his knees at the light, its blinding wave of purity almost physically wounded him. And then came the shadows. Jack began to superheat himself to get them off his body, but he couldn't stop them all, and he knew it. Jack then gnarled at the light instinctively. He then returned his attention to his prey. He stomped towards her, flames from his feet igniting the ground. His hand had lifted into the air like a torch and he smiled slightly. It's over Nyx. He ground between his teeth as he made the flame bigger and bigger. Jack knew he'd put the fire out, but he'd have to have her learn not to mess with him. He was a demon, after all.

"White spider
Where will you crawl
White spider

I don't understand you
I am, I am
Know who I am
I'm sorry you had to
White spider"

The Angry Businessman

Greedy Codger

3,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Chocolates_and_Kisses

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:01 pm
The Angry Businessman

Claivern

Σliana ʛrace ϩmithons

「OOC: 」
User Image
User Image
Wothout realizing it, Eliana's hands shot to either side, pushing the two foes apart with her light power. "Just stop..." her voice was soft, but it was clear and could be heard. "Please, don't fight anymore. Yes, you're both... Villains, I suppose, but everyone is a angel and a devil." she walked over to them, her footfalls soft, "Don't you see? We need the balance of good," she pointed to herself, "And evil," she swept her hands out to them, "But you can embrace the good part, just as I can embrace the evil part. That's why everyone coexists!" her voice got a little louder and her wings flickered. Calming herself down, she kept talking, "Youdont have to fight like this, not all the time. Sometimes, it's good, I guess, to get your emotions out... But not always." Eliana sighed, not knowing what to say next.

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:17 pm

User Image
Azalea Roe

Azalea clapped with the boar still on her lap. A couple of kids came to see it and began playing with him once she asked them. Aazalea was getting a bit tired. A lot happened today and she walked back into the inn. She un packed her stuff and laid on her bed. She wondered how her people were doing. Probably still in their shell she thought and slept.

x Blue Nightingale x

hibikibean

Miss Maiya

Quotable Vampire

7,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:16 pm

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Sakara ❂ Kishi // Real Name ❂ Miyami

Location ❂ A Small Village // Feeling ❂ Confused

With ❂ Some Random Villagers (No One) // Currently ❂ Trying to Find My Way

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

This game of ours has gone farther than we ever expected, even with the highest hopes.

User Image

We're a part of the world now and we don't know how to get out. Isn't it wonderful?

”Are you all right?”

Sakara rolled over, squeezing her eyes even more shut as she curled up on her side, wondering to herself ’What . . . just . . . happened? She tried in vain to remember what she had just done, jumbled glimpses of .’ . . . a dragon . . .? That doesn’t sound right . . .’ Slowly, after many spoken attempts to wake her, she grudgingly relented, finally rolling onto her back and slowly opening her eyes. She gasped, snapping them shut again when she found bright sunlight shining in her eyes.

”What the-?” she sat up, shielding her eyes from the sun. She saw some startled looking people nearby, all of nondescript appearance. As she took in her surroundings, she found it looked oddly familiar. It was her home town, someplace she hadn’t visited in a while. It had been forever since she last saw these people and they all looked very concerned.

”What happened?” she mumbled, not waiting for a response before standing. All of the citizens native to the village stared at her in confusion as she walked past without a word, murmured questions of whether she hit her head or something rippling through the small crowd. As she walked, she assured the people around her that she was all right. She ran her hand through the short, violet red hair - something many people could recognize her with, since it was so unique.. The rogue wore a dark violet red and tan leather outfit perfect for sneaking around in, her weapon of choice - a dagger - strapped to the leather band around her upper leg.

Sakara searched for some sign of other fighters, hoping to figure out what was going on. This shouldn’t be happening. She shouldn’t have lost so easily to a simple dragon. She was one of the top rogues in the world, she had a reputation for defeating every dragon she encountered. She sighed, and then noticed a wisp of smoke on the horizon. ”Maybe I should check that out. Looks promising. Maybe there’s some fighting going on. Maybe I can get some hel- No! I don’t need help . . . I just need an explanation!” Once she was finished scolding herself, she nodded and headed on her way to investigate the smoke spiral. She smiled, planning to take full advantage of her ShadowStep until she had entirely determined the situation.

’This could actually be fun.’

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Out of Commands: Sakara needs someone to talk to! O.o)

x Blue Nightingale x

{{:Fantasy/Supernatural Rps:}}

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces