Welcome to Gaia! ::

The World is Ours // CLOSED

Back to Guilds

The roleplay haven. Join for endless fun~ 

Tags: Roleplaying, Literate, Fantasy, Action, Adventure 

Reply {{::Dead Threads::}}
Star+Kefka 1x1 (Title coming soon!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:41 am
Japanesestarfire

Uther looked over the picture of him. So my paranoia wasn't in vain. They do have data on me, He thought. "I've never seen him in my life. Rugged looking gentleman. You'd think he'd be easier to recognize with that scar." he said calmly. "the lady is quite a looker though."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:48 am
kefkadragon

Lena resisted giving him a look at the comment.
The scientist just grunted "Watch, she's a dangerous criminal, a murderer." He then turned to Lena. "No sir, I don't believe I've ever seen anyone like those two there." She said after looking at the pictures. The scientist silently put the pictures away and gave Uther a calling card. "If you see these criminals, give us a call. It is of greatest importance that we capture them. Good day." And with that, he was off.  

Japanesestarfire
Crew

Lucky Prophet

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:00 am
Japanesestarfire

Uther nodded as the scientist left. "will do." he said simply. He turned to Lena. "isn't it kind of creepy that they have so many pictures of you as a woman and almost none of me?" Uther whispered. "o wait, scientists don't usually get much." he chuckled lightly. "and now we have direct contact to them. We may be able to et them to reveal their headquarters. Essentially, we could take them out. This is great." he whispered.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:08 am
kefkadragon

Lena was relieved once the scientist left. She smiled and giggled quietly at his comment about the pictures, and perked up about his idea. "That is great." She said with a smile. "It's a good thing our disguises worked. Now we got information we needed."  

Japanesestarfire
Crew

Lucky Prophet

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:31 am
Japanesestarfire

Uther smiled. "well, we know they have more data on you than me. We still should lay low for a while and plan it out. Get some alibis." he said. boris. How are you? he thought. He felt something vibrate in his pocket. "what? Oh, the orginization gave us all a phone to stay in contact. I never use mine." he opened the phone. "this is... Timo uhermol." he said. He made an anagram of his name so as to be unrecognizable to any listeners. Boris was on the other end. "Who the hell are... Oh you're being watched?"
"percautionary action"
"anyway, I'm out of the hospital. I'm just stuck in a wheelchair for a few months. Anything you need i'll help."
"we've got taken care of petro. We've become more 'inconspicuous' and in the process of getting a flat for rent."
"Why are you staying here? You've got disguises. You've got new names. Why not just go back?"
"we're eliminating the threat. They've probably got watches in all the major airports in Canada and the US. Goodbye Boris." Uther closed the phone.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:38 pm
kefkadragon

Lena looked at Uther curiously. "That was Boris?" She asked. "How is he?" She was still worried about him, especially since she felt it was her fault he was hurt.  

Japanesestarfire
Crew

Lucky Prophet

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:40 am
Japanesestarfire

Uther sighed and looked to Lena. "stuck in a wheelchair for a few months. He should be alright. Don't blame yourself. It was probably that guy who blew up our car and assaulted me at the bar," he said. He rubbed his chin. man, that guy wasn't a very good soldier. He could not fight his way out of a dog park he thought.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:09 am
kefkadragon

Lena still felt a bit bad, but nodded. She watched as the Scientist entered a bank, probably to ask them if they'd seen us. Shaking her head, she turned back to Uther. "So, off to buy a car?" She asked.  

Japanesestarfire
Crew

Lucky Prophet

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:28 am
Japanesestarfire

"yep." Uther nodded and been walking to the car dealership. Hmm. Why would he... Probably more prodding for witnesses. Maybe they'd recognize the suitcase? Doubtful. Let's get the car first. he thought.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:35 am
kefkadragon

Lena followed and glanced down at the suitcase. She wondered if it was suspicious looking. "You think we should get a wallet or something?" She asked.  

Japanesestarfire
Crew

Lucky Prophet

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:50 am
Japanesestarfire

Uther laughed. "it'd be even more suspicious with a giant bulge in my pants. 299.5k isn't pocket change." he said he tapped the case. "after we get things settled we could deposit most of it in my bank account. I don't usually use banks in foreign countries, but it helps to have them for jobs."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:38 am
Japanesstarfire

(I've been busy and I kept pushing this aside gonk )  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

Japanesestarfire
Crew

Lucky Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:55 am
kefkadragon
Japanesestarfire

Uther laughed. "it'd be even more suspicious with a giant bulge in my pants. 299.5k isn't pocket change." he said he tapped the case. "after we get things settled we could deposit most of it in my bank account. I don't usually use banks in foreign countries, but it helps to have them for jobs."

(It's fine, I've actually been doing the same thing so it's no problem sweatdrop )

Lena laughed and nodded in agreement. "That wouldn't be suspicious at all." She said sarcastically. At the mention of the bank account, she looked at him curiously. "Wouldn't the scientists be able to find that?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:04 pm
Japanesestarfire

"it'd be hard once we destroy their hierarchy. Sure, it's probably possible now, but it takes a lot of time and knowledge to get anywhere with most banking being electronic now. This money will likely be made into data and used in banking that way. I have some concerns, but I only plan on depositing some here." Uther tapped the case. "the majority will go into my Swiss account once I get back there. Swiss banks are the best in the world, supposedly" he said.
(lol I know almost nothing about banking and I managed to sound all smart about it XD)  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

Japanesestarfire
Crew

Lucky Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:21 am
kefkadragon

(Sorry for not getting to this!)
Lena listened in interest and nodded once he was finished. "Pretty impressive." She remarked, wondering what about Swiss banks made them the best. Either way, it was an interesting peice of information.
(XD It did sound convincing!)  
{{::Dead Threads::}}

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces