Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Adventure/Horror RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blo0dz0rs... Hnnn...
  ... Fuzz off, Yami! ><#
View Results

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:04 am
(( Wasn't Bakura suppose to predict it? Or did he already? I think we forgot to inform Angel about it, since it is her character. sweatdrop ))

Mokubas body shook from side to side, tears began to fall from his eyes. Things were getting even more scary then they were before. His hands gripped the rest tighter, his hands loosing all feeling to them. Looking out the window didn't help much. Those clouds did not look promising. They seemed to be twisting around in the grey sky. Now Mokuba was no scientist, but he had sence. They were coming into a storm, a big one at that. The small turbulence he thought was causing this, was actually an approching storm. His face became more wet as fresh tears traveled down his cheeks. "Setooo!" he cired out before all he could see in the plane was darkness.

The plane fell stif and silent, all he could hear was his very breath. His pants were panic as he sat stern in his chair, fearing he would fall out of it. Soon, his eyes caught a glimpse of light besides him. Through the darkenss he saw his brother, witrh a small halo of light around his body. The light reflected Mokubas tears on his pale skin. "Seto..." he whispered softly. Then he could hear the crowd around them whispering to one another. Without any hesitation he leaned over, hugging any of his brother that he could get ahold of. Letting out some hushed, yet harsh sobs into his brothers chest. A few babies in the background were also crying into their parents. Kids whimpered as well, holding thier mothers hand so tight, both were loosing circulation.

Another flashlight came into their dark cabin as a stewertist walked down the aisle. The light traveled from passenger to passenger. "Is everyone alright in here?" she asked loud and calm.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 3:17 pm
(Ha, there are more than that. Those are just the most popular ones.)
Kawamura Keigo
Miss Chloie
[Well, it does both. Like, what they were experiencing was like a long bit of pressure, and probably on both sides of the plane: it was shaking it. Thus, it makes sense that it can stop. 3nodding (Are you speaking grammar-wise? If thats the case then you can use 'Ended, Stopped, halted...' When you use the phrase 'went over' you're insinuating that something moved over something else.)]

[Ok, 'ended', 'stopped', 'halted''s what I'll stick to. 3nodding It's funny: My English teacher said every English word had at least 3 synonyms. blaugh ]

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 3:23 pm
"Hey," Seto said softly, bringing his hand up to behind Mokuba's neck. For some reason, comforting his brother also helped in comforting himsef. "Everything is going to be okay, alright? The pilots are trained for this sort of thing... but even if they can't handle it, we'll make an emergency landing in some airport and we'll be fine. Don't worry: I'll make sure you're alright..." He fell silent when a flashlight's light flooded their seats.

In a hushed tone, he spoke to the woman, hoping that Mokuba didn't hear. "Does it look like we are alright? What is your definition? Maybe you should be more concerned with whether we'll be alright at the end of this, hm? So how about you go and do something useful. Everyone knows that this plane has a good chance of--" he paused. His voice was getting slightly louder and a bit shaky. "Just go."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 9:41 am
Mokuba sobbs grew softer as his brother spoke. Slowly, he was able to breathe normally again. But the sobs still made him hick every now and again. Still clinging to his brother for dear life, he could not hear his soft whispers through his harsh sobs. He could hear him growing louder and louder. Placing his head deeper into his brothers chest, now becoming more afraid when he could hear what his brother was saying.

The lady sighed softly, "Sir, Im sorry if Im troubling you. But this is what I was suppose to do. I had direct orders from the captain to see that our passengers were alright. We are all working on a way to land and get you safely to the ground. And I was to check onthe passengers and then join them in fixing to get you off of this plane." she explained. She spoke calm and soft, understanding how he was feeling at the moment. People tended to get like this when scared, so she was use to holding her own fustration. The little boy in his arms made it a little easier as well.

Other passengers whispered to her, asking if they were going to be alright. She replied, trying to calm down the other passengers. Once everyone but the small children were silent, she hurried out to the others. Fellow passengers were in a silent panic, whispering to one another. "You think we hit a storm? Those clouds dont look normal." one whispered. "I think were going to crash." one paniced. One held his laptop close to his body, praying for it not to be harmed. One kissed a locket of his wife inside. "Calm down, so far were alright. The plane isn't even shaking, we'll be fine. " one women hissed through the crowd. A man next to her turned as well, "Yeah, why not keep your voices down. We have some children in the first class cabins." he hissed. Others fell silent.

The lady turned her eyes slightly behind her. Seeing Mokuba crying into Seto. She didn't say a word, she figured he had it handled. But he proved her point. Mokuba seemed to settle down at the ladies words. The others seemed to have made him cry harder. His eyes stung and his nose was clogged. He didn't realize how hard he had been crying.

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 9:52 am
Tachi held onto Duke as the plane shook through the sky. He tried to stay firm in his own panic to releave the boy beside him. As he jerked from either side of his seat, others screaming around him. "It's alright, were going to be alright Duke.." he whispered as the plane thrashed on. Looking outside made him question their safety. The clouds were thick and dark, and their form seemed unpredictable. The reflection of the chaos was on Tachi slim speticles. Soon, the plane has seized. The passengers cried and paniced.

He turned back to Duke and held him close. One of his hands petting his long black hair. Which seemed to be everywhere due to how hard they were shaking. Stray strans flying everywhere refusing his hair tie. "Its alrigt..were fine now..it's okay.." he whispered as he petted him. The light now fell on his face, his eyes squinted to block out any of the light that he could. "Is everyone here alright?" she asked calmly. The light traveling to each face. "Were fine here.." Tachi replied calmly. "One of my students and his little brother were in first class. Are they alright?" he asked softly to her. "Yes sir, I ran into them. There a little paniced, but their alright." she replied with a smile turning away.

He gave her a thank you before turning to the rest of the passengers. And soon after, she rushed beyond the certain. He went back to focusing on Duke, holding him close for confort.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 9:55 am
((Chloie, I need you to reply as Serenity. My last post as Joey was on page 14. After that, we mainly played Seto and Mokuba.))

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 10:49 am
(OOPS!! Sorry, Inu >.<)

Serenity nodded, but she was only half convinced. "Planes aren't supposed to shake this much, big brother," she whispered to him after he finished speaking. When the cabin went dark, she was one of the only girls who didn't scream. In truth, she was too afraid to.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 12:21 pm
"Weh..." Duke managed to bring out.
"Am I dead...? Are wa on our way down?"
He had closed his eyes firmly, and wasn't about to open them.
He realized his hair was a mess, though. Also, he realized that he had turned slightly in his seat and was now pressing his head against tachiSan's chest, terrified of what had already happened in his mind, but what hadn't happened yet in reality.

Tea had grabbed a hold of the old man next to her, and he had grabbed a hold of her, too.
Unfortunately enough for her, he didn't let go after the plane seemed to be stable again. "Erm.. Sir...?" The man didn't reply, and held onto her tightly.
She sighed, and moved a bang of her hair out of her face. "Ah well... As long as I feel him, I'm not dead."

May La Nee

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 2:15 pm
((Ah... I'll have him do something like that sweatdrop ))
Honda stood up in one of the few moments of stability and got the old geezer to let go.
"Trust me Tea... you don't wanna die with that creep holding you" Honda growled, then yelped in suprise as another jolt through the plane made him land on his rear. HARD.
"I think it's getting worse..." Honda muttered as he dodged out of the way of a sprinting Bakura.

Bakura wretched his body back from his Yami, then sprinted down the aisle, trying to get to the cabin. He HAD to tell them that the engine room was on fire. They probably already knew, but they had to land NOW before they blew up into a flaming ball of pain.
Bakura started hammering on the cabin door, praying it would open.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 6:25 pm
"Sir, sir!" a woman attendant said trying to pull him off of the door, "Sir! you MUST take your seat! You must sit down and buckle up until the captain has removed the seatbelt sign! The captain's orders! We're very sorry for the inconvienence, but it is imperative for your own safety!"

Just then another violent jerk shook the plane. The flight attendant who was standing lost her balance and was thrown back and forth in the isle, banging into the two walls on either side.

The compartments overhead began to open, and the plastic locks on them snapped and flew about the aircraft. Seto quickly pushed Mokuba's head down so that they wouldn't blind his brother.

A thundering sound could be heard inside the 2nd class section, and Serenity peeked over the side of her see to see what it was. Only just in time, she pulled her head back because a refreshment cart zoomed by and crashed somewhere up front in only a few seconds. Then, as the pilot fought to regain control, it began to roll back in the other dirrection.

(I saw flightplan last night.)  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

May La Nee

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 9:27 am
Tea looked at what was going on surprised, but didn't see anything but a freaked out Bakura being asked to return to his seat.
"No need to worry... He's probably just freaked out because his mother and sister died in a car crash and fears public transport now or something... "
Then, she realized the man holding her wasn't breathing anymore.
"Erm... Tristan...?"

[The guy died because his heart stopped in fear.
Was flightplan with that missing girl, or with the hot guy that gets a pen stabbed in his throat?]  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 9:33 am
(Missing girl... I've seen the other one though too. =D <33 He always plays the bad guy movies...)  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 9:30 pm
Mokuba began to settle down as the plane fell silent. Though he did not dare to remove his head from his brothers grasp. The rest of the children began to calm down and their parents seemed pleased. The lady in front of them smiled at him as his eyes left his brothers casual shirt. He returned it with his own small smile. He was a still a little shook up by everything that was going on. The man also gave a comforting smile to Mokuba as he began to look out around the plane. But that quickly changed as the plane gave yet another harsh jerk.

Along with his brothers hand, he ducked his head back into the safety of his brother. The two in front of them shifted to one side, the man hitting the window. He could hear something with wheels fastly approching their cabin, it was the food cart. He watched as it rushed by them, one guy looked back to see the comotion, as the cart headed straight for him. Mokubas eyes widened before he shifted gaze back into his brother. The only hints to what had happen he had was the loud crash and the horrified screams of the other passengers.

((Chloie, you have the iudea of how fast that cart was going. So you can determine how bad the mans injury was. It could be a bad concussion or even had broken his skull open. Or even just knock him out.Let your imagination wander. Besides, I'm pretty sure Seto witnessed it.))

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 12:12 pm
"Lady, you don't understand! You have to land this plane NOW! Or the fire's going to get wose!" Bakura fought against the flight attendant, not noticing the sudden silence around him.  

Angel of Flames2

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 8:31 am
"Ugh--" Seto gasped, covering his mouth. His gag reflex wasn't easilly triggered, so he was unprepared. Somehow though, he managed to not to expel his breakfast all over the place. He turned Mokuba's eyes into his shirt, and looked away from the scene as well.

Right infront of him...
And he'd seen it happen...
There was blood all over the place...
including Seto.

The cart had hit the man's head at an astounding speed: the poor guy didn't have enough time to do anything--except shift his gaze at impact. The corner of the cart tore the man's head right off of his neck, and projected it into the air. The man's blood sprayed through the passangers from the severed neck of both the corpse and the flying head.

The cart had bounced backwards upon impact, and was now resting at Seto's right. There were long thin slimy red things on the corner that dripped, and Seto guessed that they were veins or some other part of the man.

He couldn't look at it anymore. He shut his eyes tightly, but the image had been burned into his head. The man had looked right at him before his head had been carried away. The silver cart next to him had red wine on it. It mixed with the blood and washed over the edges of the cart, dripping in a grotesque manner. Then, it began to roll again--this time, slowly... back the way it had come. It was as if the cart had a life of it's own, and it was suddenly ashamed of it's killing spree.

Then, as fast as lightning, it raced forward, down the isle again as the plane took another dive.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games