Welcome to Gaia! ::

The World is Ours // CLOSED

Back to Guilds

The roleplay haven. Join for endless fun~ 

Tags: Roleplaying, Literate, Fantasy, Action, Adventure 

Reply {{:Action/Adventure Rps:}}
all fair in love, war, and tech Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Am Alucard Hellsing

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:34 pm
"Kid, do you even know who I am? I could tear you apart at the cellular level." Leon said as he activated his nanites. "And no, she's not rain. Rain is dead. This is my kid sister, Alexis."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:13 pm
"Yeah and im tired of people mistakeing me for her" Alexis said as she closes her umbrella since the rain lightened up a bit  

Sakura the balck blossom

X_Glider

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:07 pm
"I know about your ability to decay but what you don't know is that your "LITTLE SISTER" over there is wanted by a smaller organization run by Neo Tech ".he told them calmly"I along with others were sent to kill Rain!"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:23 pm
glider10
"I know about your ability to decay but what you don't know is that your "LITTLE SISTER" over there is wanted by a smaller organization run by Neo Tech ".he told them calmly"I along with others were sent to kill Rain!"
"IM NOT RAIN MY NAME IS ALEXIS" Alexis/Rain said as she hid behind Leon  

Sakura the balck blossom

X_Glider

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:35 pm
"Just stop denying it I saw the fight between you and lux."he said this still strangely calm."..but that's besides the point though....."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:55 pm
glider10
"Just stop denying it I saw the fight between you and lux."he said this still strangely calm."..but that's besides the point though....."
"Listen my name is not rain sure i look like her but i dont kill people and who is lux" Alexis said as she tries to fool Cyrus  

Sakura the balck blossom

I Am Alucard Hellsing

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:00 pm
"To get to my little sister, you will have to go through me. You see, she has a split personality. Right now she is Alexis, but sometimes the girl known as Rain will come out and she gets out of my sight. So it takes me a little time to find Alexis when she's like that." Leon said as he formed a katana that was five feet long out of the nanites. "Trust me when I say that if you try to harm her then you will die and it will be painful." He had a cold, mercyless look in his eyes when he said the last sentance. A look that would frighten just about anyone into surrenduring and running for their lives. It was obvious to Leon that no matter what Rain said the boy wouldn't believe her, so he just whipped a new story up on the spot.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:59 pm
He could tell that others in his group sent out to kill Rain were watching"Let me just tell you I can see through your lies" he said pulling out his guns.He pointed them at the ground and fired them which created a dark cloud of dust around them" Follow me!"hoping they'd follow the sound of his voice.  

X_Glider

I Am Alucard Hellsing

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:44 pm
Sakura the balck blossom

Leon formed a protective suit of armor for Rain out of his nanites and another for himself and followed the assassin cautiously. He was ready to completely deconstruct Cyrus at a moments notice. "If this is a trap, I will deconstruct your body and reconstruct the materials I pull from your cells into more nanites for my hand." Leon growled as a warning. The same cold glare he had earlier was still on his face. "And how would you know if I am lying or not? For all you know what I said could be the truth. Also keep in mind that I am a Raycaster. I don't exactly see eye to eye with your group. And that's putting it lightly."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:53 am
Rain follows behind Leon trying not to get lost  

Sakura the balck blossom

X_Glider

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:35 pm
He led them to a tall old building that hadn't been inhabited for years standing in front he told them "This is an abandoned Neo tech building, others in my group sent to kill you rain won't find us here ,but the reason I brought you here is to tell you that I've chosen that I'm going to deny my task and I'm not going to kill you but my teammates will."He walked over to the building and opened the door.Inside he told them."I was the first in my group to find you ,that was during your fight with lux and then I saw you myself and decided that you were innocent."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:37 pm
"I see." Leon said as he cautiously entered the building. He still had his nanites covering him and Rain just in case there was poison in the air.  

I Am Alucard Hellsing

Sakura the balck blossom

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:05 pm
glider10
He led them to a tall old building that hadn't been inhabited for years standing in front he told them "This is an abandoned Neo tech building, others in my group sent to kill you rain won't find us here ,but the reason I brought you here is to tell you that I've chosen that I'm going to deny my task and I'm not going to kill you but my teammates will."He walked over to the building and opened the door.Inside he told them."I was the first in my group to find you ,that was during your fight with lux and then I saw you myself and decided that you were innocent."
"i didnt even do that much damage to Neo...not that i remember anyways"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:01 pm
"I don't know why their hunting you I just know they said something about your parents or something I just carry out orders because they don't trust me completely ".he took a look out of one of the old dusty windows curiously .  

X_Glider

Sakura the balck blossom

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:26 pm
"my parents waht do you mean my parents...YOUR PEOPLE KILLED THEM..so its no mysterious" Rain said  
{{:Action/Adventure Rps:}}

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff