Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Watervoir's Wacky Warehouse (Vice Captain) (Come say hi!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sweater Panda

High-functioning Phantom

14,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:42 am
Watervoir

Just wondering why your avatar is nekkid. eek

Oh, I was going for the achievement Nudist Colony, so that's part of the reason why I'm nekkid. The other reason is because I got a new dream avatar, and I sold my old avatar's items to help with the funding. I don't feel like wearing what items I've already bought because they look really weird together without the full outfit. (Also because of the achievement) I'm still questing Zodiacal, (Any Gen.) and SDPlus #351 Mad Hatter.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:07 pm
Sparkles The Wolf
Watervoir

Oh, I was going for the achievement Nudist Colony, so that's part of the reason why I'm nekkid. The other reason is because I got a new dream avatar, and I sold my old avatar's items to help with the funding. I don't feel like wearing what items I've already bought because they look really weird together without the full outfit. (Also because of the achievement) I'm still questing Zodiacal, (Any Gen.) and SDPlus #351 Mad Hatter.

You have clothes now! What's your dream avatar look like?

The links in your sig aren't working for me.
sweatdrop  

Watervoir
Vice Captain

Dangerous Glitch

Sweater Panda

High-functioning Phantom

14,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:15 pm
Watervoir
Sparkles The Wolf
Watervoir

sweatdrop

Oh, I just changed my signature. (The links in this one lead to Tektek, so I should probably change that)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:19 pm
Sparkles The Wolf
Watervoir
Sparkles The Wolf
Watervoir

sweatdrop

Oh, I just changed my signature. (The links in this one lead to Tektek, so I should probably change that)

It's a very nice dream avatar. 3nodding

I just checked the MP values and it's listing the Hatter for 50 mil and the Zodiacal for 4 mil. Holyyyy!

Watervoir
Vice Captain

Dangerous Glitch

Sweater Panda

High-functioning Phantom

14,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:21 pm
Watervoir
Sparkles The Wolf
Watervoir
Sparkles The Wolf
Watervoir

sweatdrop

It's a very nice dream avatar. 3nodding

I just checked the MP values and it's listing the Hatter for 50 mil and the Zodiacal for 4 mil. Holyyyy!

I know! I only have 529K after buying NeoGaia Ian! Mad Hatter used to be 75mil, so at least it went down a little bit. sweatdrop I'm working slowly on Zodiacal.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:52 am
Watervoir
Sparkles The Wolf
Watervoir
Not bad. Sup? smile

No really much is going on right now. What about you?

Emily2310
Hi!

Hi! 4laugh Welcome to the guild.

thanks!! smile  

Emily2310

Friendly Explorer

4,750 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Trader 100

Kitten Rose73

Friendly Bachelorette

8,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:37 pm
Hi I am new here and hope that we can chat and be freinds?  
13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games