Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
{ LAIR } The Dungeons (p. 20!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:03 pm

Rin offered him a cheeky little smile, "For as long as this dream continues anyway. Then it will end and you will be gone. Then again I don't know how my mind invented a person. Perhaps the doctors were right in the end?... Nahhh... this place is just trying to make me crazy...er."

As talkative as she was she suddenly looked up, "Sasha's right between us... she was just..." well ******** she imagined her right and possibly him too. She's ********. Who of them is real is ********. All ********>  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:06 pm
"Oh, Wilson eh? Ah'm good, Ah'm good. Apparently the people we can ta rescue have gone batshit crazy, but otherwise Ah'm doin' well. How'd y'all get out, didja find the sigil like we did?" That had been a fun adventure, finding the body in the pit and then waking up back here. All the entertaining.

She was able to move a bit in the cell and so she shifted towards were she heard Wilson's voice coming from. "Are ya hurt at all? Mah body feels crappy all over but looks like nottin' major happened ta me."

syusaki

Rown

Friendly Hunter

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:07 pm
Harrison tapped the wrong cheek helpfully for Melvin.

"You got any extras?"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:12 pm
"I'm not invented. I'm a real person." He informed her, but knew that it was hard to convince crazy people what was and wasn't real. This was all hurting his head. Maybe he should start keeping aspirin on him.

When a shadow of someone came closer into view, Melvin noticed the other man, also adorn in crude p***s drawings on his face, and tapped at the cheek. "Oh, yeah." He pulled out a few and offered them to Harrison. The life trainee always had extras.

Melvin worked on the other cheek, though his other cheek was now smudged.

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:14 pm
Busy, keep himself busy. Unhooking the pack Marcus frowned at the discovery that even the sewing needle had been taken. "It's not bravado Ami, it's necessity. But try to see if the runes follow any patterns similar to what we use for barriers. Sydenye was it? Do the same. I'm not waiting for a rescue that will never come, nor, will I wait for death." His foot kicked out, the bars of the cell not budging. "But good to know that while our lives are are at risk some will find the time time to joke about dicks. Harrions, you're in a cell with a heavy hitter. I want you trying to break the damn cages, not laugh about the fact that we most likely have been left here to die."

Leon got a glare. "Yes, Leon. Thank you. Now shut the ******** up and punch your way out if you can." His leg lifted again, this time aiming at the hinges to the cage.

BANG

The heel of of boot had a new indent on it, and from the looks of the cage, not much damage had been done. "I want all of you trying to break your ******** cages. Not sitting on your a**, not joking about dicks, or in general being a ******** moron. They make illusions, it's up to us to break free on them. No one is coming to rescue us, so get working on rescuing yourselves. I'm not about to die here and I'll be damned-" BANG "-if I watch you all give up-" BANG "-like a bunch-" BANG "-of ********-" BANG "-apathetic cowards!" His boot kept slamming into the hinges of the cage. Not moving.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:18 pm
“They’ve gone crazy?” There was skepticism in his voice, and Wilson couldn’t help but steal another glance at Ami. Aside from the sadness and...such, she seemed normal. Then again, he still hadn’t spoken with her directly yet. “…I see, well, glad you’re doing alright despite all of this.” Wilson didn’t know if she could see him, but he gestured to the entire area in general. “The sigil? No, no we didn’t.” But maybe he should have. He remembered the script having a scene about hunters discovering the sigil. “The person playing Medea was acting out this scene and, well, I don’t know. I could see and hear some things, and once she finished speaking I was here.”

Wilson shifted inside the cage. “Aside from the aching muscles, it looks like I’m fine.” He could hear banging as Marcus kicked his cage. “Hmmm. So, Ofie, what’re you going to do? Are you going to try to bust out too?”

Rown

Syusaki

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:22 pm
Rep barged in to try and confiscate some of the wipes from Harrison as soon as they were handed over, as soon as he had them setting about wiping the marks on Harrison's cheek rather than his own with a stern and concentrating expression.

When Marcus started screaming his head off, he glanced in the direction of the racket. It was a shame, he figured, that he couldn't wipe away the d**k trying to break his toes against the bars with the same ease the one in ink came off skin.

"Do tell me how you get along with that breaking through iron bars thing." he muttered irritably, getting back to work.

He was privately glad to see the scars back.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:31 pm
"Well, Ah dunno really. Ah hadn't much thought 'bout tryin' ta get out, seein' as Ah didn' think Ah could carry everyone an' those left in here certainly weren't offerin' ta help." The teen stretched again, her voice sounding pretty ridiculously calm for all things considered. Maybe it was because she had Rue back in her head and there was safety in numbers that she was feeling a blissful sense of whatever. She was listening to the angry banter, the sound of people kicking the hinges, and she really didn't have any idea of what to do next. "Ah mean, Ah really would like ta get outta here - not really lookin' forward ta bein' a test subject or torture doll or whatever, but unless we can like. . . dig our way out under the bars Ah dunno what else ta do."

Digging. . . actually hadn't been something she considered to start with. The ground didn't seem all that solid and with a bunch of hands going at it all at once there was a chance they could get stuff out. "Whatcha think? How far down ya think they got the bars?"

Syusaki

Rown

Friendly Hunter

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:33 pm

"I wouldn't kick or punch or.... " Rin began to mumble to herself, "That's how Otto nearly broke his leg.. the... the last time..." she turned giving a wild look to Rep, "The last time we escaped.. or thought we did..." Her voice tried to rise over Marcus's racket, "Even if you escape, you don't escape! You never escape! It's never real.. never...."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:38 pm
((Entering - In Ami's Cell))

Tori groned a little as she has started to walk up and rubbed her eyes a few times before sitting up from where she had been laying. Looking around to see more of the trainees and banging sounds of someone hitting the cage bars and glad to have Aklin back in her head as she didn't want him to never leave again as he curled around her mind protecting his hunter and comforting her too. Tori didn't pay too much attention to that when she spotted Ami was in the same cage as she was and she was excited but by looking at Ami she knew something was a little off. For the fact what she wanted to do Tori knew better of it as she got up off the floor and walked to were Ami was.

"Ami, I'm glad your alive and I'm so sorry too..." Tori said to Ami a little nervous, oh what the hell. Tori gave her friend a really quick hug as she had missed her book buddy, her friend and she would take Ami being made at her since she had known better of it but she didn't care if her friend would be mad at her because of it as Tori thought but she wanted to since she had been so angry for Ami being taken and even more angry at herself and blaming herself too for not being able to stop it. "I'm sorry again Ami that I couldn't help you before this to you or to all of you," Tori said as she stood near where her friend was and still felt angry about what the horsemen had done and she was going to show them that anger once getting out of here.

chimarii
I'm off to work but I will reply if I can once I get off work.

naggeela

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:39 pm
"You're gonna get their attention if you keep making a racket. It's a prison, not a garage band."

Harrison folded his legs, wadded up a wipe, and set about returning the favor. He'd had about the same idea. He didn't have a mirror, and this was easier. Rescue was on the way. Allan had said so. And he'd brought the full fury of the Sun and Moon divisions with him. They were going to kill every last one of those arrogant magic Horse shits.

Inwardly, Harrison had very black faith in the ultimate fate of their captors.

Outwardly, he turned Rep's chin so he could wipe a smiling d**k off his face.

"Kind of a shame to see him go. He just looks so happy. Sorry, little guy."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:39 pm
"It's gota be more real then being an actor for a bad tv show mock up of all of this..." He paused for a moment reaching up to check his earring, pure metal just like the kind Sylvia was made of. "Our weapons are back... kind of... I can't make her appear but she's back. In my head."

He glanced at Rin directly, "Sylvia says you uhm... you did a lovely job... with the penises." He sighed, "You know I almost missed her when those two guys where being buddy buddy Caelius and the other fellow. She would have eaten that up."

<< I MISSED WHAT!? >>

"Yep. She's upset about it..." He moved to take a seat beside Rin watching all the others go about cleaning their face art off.

Saliru

Miliardo Kason

keiifuu

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:40 pm
[ entering! ]

Madeline was a heavy sleeper, so even if it took her a few long moments to recognize the sound of people talking, it took her even longer to wake up. Rolling over, she threw her arms around the closet warm thing and pressed her head into it like a pillow, rumbling something about five more minutes into its side. Alas, it seemed like poor Wilson's stomach had just become a pillow.

But as with all things, Madeline's peaceful sleep had to come to an end eventually.

BANG! Marcus's kicking sure as hell did the trick.

Cracking an eye open, she blinked and peered up at Wilson, righting herself away from his side with a lazy yawn. "Hey, lover boy, lover girl, - " She said, rubbing an eye, and waving her fingers at Ofelia too, "what's going on?" The sun trainee turned her head and took in their surroundings with a sleepy stare, her brain flickering on and off as she glanced around, spotting others in cages - in cages, of all things, - and some people she recognized, and some she didn't.

"Welp," She yawned again, stretching her arms and staring at Wilson and his conversation partner, "shouldn't we be hatching an escape plan about now? Or am I late to the party?"

Fortunately for Ami, the poor sun trainee hadn't seen her yet, and even more fortunate for her were the bars separating them, because when she did, hugs were the least of her plans. Maybe.

Syusaki

Rown

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:51 pm
Something grabbed him. He could feel a weight on his stomach. “???” Brows furrowed, Wilson looked down at Madeline and then sighed. He lifted a hand to gently pry her head off his stomach, but Marcus’ banging managed to wake her up at last. “Lover boy?” he murmured. “Why would you…? Forget it.” He rolled his head to the side to get a better look of Madeline. “Ofie and I are just talking.” Wilson cracked a grin at Madeline. “Well, we would be thinking of an escape plan, but there aren’t a lot of options at the moment.” He uncrossed his legs and kicked one of the bars with his boots. It rang softly. “I have no idea how deep these bars go, but probably pretty deep. Though I suppose we could try digging anyways if we can’t think of anything else.”

“Ah, by the way, Ofie. This is Madeline. Don’t know if she can see her, but she’s in the sun division too.”

Rown

Kupuritama

Syusaki

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:53 pm
Rin's rambling caught his attention as he cast a sidelong look in her direction, her comments had more than a fleeting whiff of the crazy about them. Its never real. That was.. a bizarre thing to say - and for just a moment made him worry they were possibly caught in yet another illusion, this one just slightly less insane than the other.

He couldn't afford to doubt himself again.

"Rin. This is real. We are real. Stop talking like a ******** crazy b***h, you start doubting s**t, we never get out. I feel ******** real as it gets."

Rep took a break from fussing on Harrison to turn his head to give him better access to the scrawl. Rolling his eyes in a long suffering sort of way he stated. "Cheerful or not there's a time and place for dicks."

{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff