Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Mini-Shops [OOC]
[SHOP] Quaji's Edit Shop - closed - Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:10 pm
Das Tor
May we post someone else's SoA if they want edits, but are hesitant to post themselves?
Go for it~  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:28 pm
Righty-o, than! 8] This would be for NovaCracker.

SoA Name: Hiiro
Uncert: [x]
Edit Request(s): A more....neutral/serious expression. He's a cosplay of Heero Yuy. Adjusting the 'bangs' of his mane so they look more like his canon counterpart would be awesome, too. (Removal of his items minus the ring part of the tail ornament, IF possible, would be shiny too.)
Anything else: Heero Yuy  

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:15 am
Quaaaaaji, Tafuki looks awesome. ;^; Has a similar hair style as her twin sister which is SO DAMNED AWESOME. Thank you so much. <3  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:43 pm
SoA Name: Kishi
Edit Request(s):
Hair/Mane: Pixie Cut (fluffy/cute/wild/shaggy) It can semi-cover her eyes (CC)
Tail: fluffier
Expression: Cheerful/happy/delight/joyful
Anything else: She is based on a reindeer.
Thanks.  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:25 pm
SoA Name: Banhishikha
Edit Request(s): I want her a little fluffy, and kinda a mischievous grin looking expression, tweak it any way you think would make her look better. You can add anything else you wish as well.
Anything else: Have fun. :3  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:21 pm
SoA Name: Noga Ka'Tsobe
Edit Request(s): A mean, sulky, or angry expression, and perhaps a few scars. I would love for him to look kind of scraggly or shaggy. Whatever you'd like to do!
Anything else: He's not a pleasant fellow in any way. He scorns company and pretty much holds everyone else in contempt. His name means "snake in the grass".  

Sherpuff

Tactical Tycoon

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:28 pm
SoA Name: Kamau
Uncert: uncert
Edit Request(s): Expression and hair edits. Expression to be calm and thoughtful. Looking off to one side maybe?
Anything else: hair ref  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:31 pm
SoA Name: Liang Hongyu
Uncert: uncert
Edit Request(s): Expression and hair edit. A knowing expression and something chinese-esque for her hair style. She is disposed nobility from her (npc) warrior pride where she led her own army.
Anything else: Her mane would be white like her tail.  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:10 pm
SoA Name: Frite
Uncert: Clicky
Edit Request(s): Expression, Mane, & Scar Edits. I'd like her to have a really sweet and innocent expression. Something that is almost childlike in appearance. For her mane and tail tuft I want something long and elegant for her, with a tiny bit of frizziness at the bottom tips, the same can go for the tail. As foe scars, I want her to be covered, all over her body. She was attacked and nearly killed by a pack of hyenas as a cub, i'd like her scars to show her near death experience.
Anything else: You have full artistic liberty as far as all styles C:  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:47 pm
(I will remove this of you don't do familiars!)

SoA Name: Naira
Uncert: Naira
Edit Request(s): facial expression and claw edits! A slightly more serious/expectant look on her face would be great! And if all four paws could have white claws visible that would be *awesome*!
Anything else: hi! <3 And thanks!  

Shia bean

Prophet

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Shameless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:35 pm
SoA Name: Amuxiahd
Uncert: Here
Edit Requests:
Expression - Peaceful expression.
Mane/Hairstyle - More fluff all around and a small mane ridge, like the Aali'makabila girls. Exact style of mane is CC.
Miscellaneous - CC Ela tattoos in a natural color. Mountainous inspiration! The tats shouldn't cover more than 40% of her body.
Anything else: Aali Girl

Obtained in Kael's slots!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:12 pm
SoA Name: Rufus ShinRa
Uncert: Rufus!
Edit Request(s): Crabby smug egoface with small bang edits to match the art. It's Rufus ShinRa and he is a complete jerk-face.
Anything else: Jerkface Staying Classy Jerkface  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:49 pm
SoA Name: Moja
Uncert: ~
Edit Request(s): Scruff on the back of her neck, a little bit more fluffy of a chest, a liiiiiiiitttle more fluff on the side of her face.
Anything else: She's a nanny for the firekin, so she should look like someone cubs would want to cuddle with or run to for soothing. She's related to the oooollllld Firekin royalty from Safi times, but she's got a rogue grandpa and a rogue father (firekin grandma/mother). So balance what you think Firekins are like with the fact she's diluted and kind of a softie.

SoA Name: Coeur
Uncert: ~
Edit Request(s): Pretty bangs + mane fluff, a long, fluffy tail. Claws on her front, farthest paw. Demure look/smirk
Anything else: She tries to be disarming or play dumb to get her way but she's a total b***h and rather abusive/manipulative.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:29 pm
Jovi of Shadows
SoA Name: Don'zaraasir
Edit Request(s): A cold, dangerous expression. CC edit to his bangs, claws exposed on his fore-paws.
Anything else: He's a viking reaver, so not a nice guy!

User Image

[ Lady Kiya ]
SoA Name: Banhishikha
Edit Request(s): I want her a little fluffy, and kinda a mischievous grin looking expression, tweak it any way you think would make her look better. You can add anything else you wish as well.
Anything else: Have fun. :3

User Image

Sherlolly
SoA Name: Noga Ka'Tsobe
Edit Request(s): A mean, sulky, or angry expression, and perhaps a few scars. I would love for him to look kind of scraggly or shaggy. Whatever you'd like to do!
Anything else: He's not a pleasant fellow in any way. He scorns company and pretty much holds everyone else in contempt. His name means "snake in the grass".

User Image

Shia bean
(I will remove this of you don't do familiars!)

SoA Name: Naira
Uncert: Naira
Edit Request(s): facial expression and claw edits! A slightly more serious/expectant look on her face would be great! And if all four paws could have white claws visible that would be *awesome*!
Anything else: hi! <3 And thanks!

User Image  

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

[OOC] Mini-Shops [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games