Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
The Musical Future Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What kind of superpower would you want?
  Clairvoyance (ability to predict the future)
  Super Strength
  Flight
  Control of an Element (Water, Fire, Earth, or Air)
  Other
  None
View Results

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:43 am
Kyria noticed his distress. "I want my companion." She said.

Tyrion helped her over the obstacles in the aqueduct. "No one could have seen it." He said. "Not even your sister." He helped her up into the main line that was waist high with water, where as everything before had been knee height, and made sure to keep her close so they didn't miss-step.

After about an hour of travelling he stopped her. "Damn. . ." He whispered. "Do you hear that?" He asked hearing water. "There's an exit we got to get the that now!" He said as the water started to rise.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:32 pm
The captain sighed. "I'm sorry miss, but he has acted against the kingdom of Karica. We can't risk him escaping. Much less escaping with you in tow." he tried explaining but was cut off as Kendall began laughing.

"Acting against Karica . . . I'm probably one of the only people who cares what happens to the people of the Karica." he hissed out, his laughter quickly turning to anger. But some part of him had found it funny. He, the crown prince, acting against his own people! "Tell me, how many times have you taken from a family who cannot afford to lose anything more? How many times have you eaten, drank, and slept in a house where the family was relying on that food and drink to last them the winter? How many lives that you are supposed to be protecting have you put at risk because your soldiers cannot buy their own food like honest men?!" he snapped, lunging forward and pressing against the bars of the cage. His own chains rattled and smacked against the bars, causing a bit of a ruckus. Those who had been setting up a camp had paused, on guard as the prisoner began to act up. "The king does nothing to help either! Perhaps if he thought for himself and actually left the capitol, he would have found his missing son by now!" Kendall shouted, all of his pent up anger releasing at once.

"How dare you! The king has been doing everything he can to find the prince! If Permandra would only-"

"And you blame Permandra! A kingdom that has done us no harm! A kingdom that once was our ally! So quickly the blame was laid upon them! What proof have you that the prince is even over there?! If Karica falls then I will not shed a tear, for we launched war with no provocation. I hope Permandra wins! Perhaps they will prove to have a better ruler." he snarled angrily.

Arisa was shivering by the time an hour had gone by in the water lines. She had tripped a couple of times and she was soaking wet and cold. And trudging through waist-deep water was exhausting. She didn't think things could get any worse when Tyrion stopped her. "W-what?!" she stammered in a panic. But the water was rising. She quickly tried to trudge forward even faster than before, but it was difficult to make headway against the water. "We're not going to make it!" she screamed, rather losing her head in panic as the water only rose higher.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:10 pm
Kyria growled a little. "Everything he says is true!" She snapped. But she hoped for a revolt against the crown. But she wouldn't tell anyone that.

Tyrion had helped Arisa back up and clutched her close. "It's okay. We'll make it!" He said rushing toward the exit. The water came through in a rush and Tyrion almost, almost lost Arisa's hand but he managed to tighten his grip and drag her up into the safety of the exit. He held her close as he watched the water race below them. A second longer. . . He thought and hugged Arisa a little tighter. "I am sorry." He said. "I didn't know it would flood today."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:57 pm
The guard captain growled. "This is treasonous talk." he hissed, looking from the prisoner to Kyria. "I'm sorry miss, I cannot risk you falling for this traitor's propaganda." he said, causing another bout of rather maniacal laughter from the masked man.

"Me?! A traitor?!" Kendall laughed out, going rather mad in his terror and with his broken isolation from the masses. But really, the crown prince . . . a traitor . . . it seemed funny to his strained mind.

"Madness . . ." the captain whispered, shaking his head as he turned fully from the prisoner and towards Kyria. "Ms, I'll show you to where you'll be spending the night." he said, gently leading Kyria to his tent. Of course, he would not force a lady to sleep on the ground. That would be his place. She would take his cot.

Arisa was sobbing once she was pulled up to safety, her legs giving out from under her. "I thought . . . I thought it was the end . . ." she said, coughing a bit as what water that had gotten into her lungs expelled itself. "I thought my song was over . . ." she whispered, her hands clenching. All humans had a song . . . Arisa and Kyria had discovered that. Kyria rarely wrote down all of a person's song though. Because they all ended in death. One way or another, death was the end of every piece. And Arisa had gotten tired of playing songs with that melancholy feel. They had been so young . . . Why did the kingdoms have to go to war?! Why did that stupid prince have to go and get lost?!  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:48 am
Tyrion held Arisa close to him. "Ssh." He whispered stroking her back. "We're not in there anymore Arisa, it's okay. We're out of the city, we will only have to traverse by water if someone follows us." He reassured her trying to calm her.

Kyria struggled against him. "Let me go!" She hissed. "Shadow!" She cried out reaching for him. She didn't get to tell him. Didn't get to kiss him. The song had taken a horrible dissonant tone. When she arrived in his tent she stayed far away from her prison guard. She'd kill him if he came close. His song had so much longer to sing, but if he picked the wrong choice she'd snuff it out in a heart beat.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:31 pm
Arisa hiccuped a bit, but she was starting to calm down a little. She took a few more moments to try and gather her wits before she stood up. She was shaking, though from fear or the mere fact that she was soaked to the bone, she couldn't tell. "I'm . . . I'm okay." she said softly. She then looked at Tyrion, her expression set and determined. "Let's keep going." she said, her voice stronger than she felt.

The guard captain scoffed a bit as she skirted around, avoiding him. "I am not a monster, Miss. You are safe here. I will be sleeping on the ground." he said, setting up the cot for her. He also pulled out an extra blanket and laid that on the ground in an effort to at least cushion the surface a bit. He then stood straight. "I'll have dinner brought in to you. It's not much, we are on the move after all, but it will sustain you." he said, before nodding and leaving the tent. He left her alone, but he also had guards stationed around the tent to prevent her from escaping. He noticed that the prisoner had grown quiet once more now that Kyria was gone. Something about the prisoner was prickling at him. The mask . . . shouldn't they have removed it by now? But just as quickly as the thought came, it was gone and he had moved on to the next thing that needed doing.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:59 am
Tyrion nodded a little but kept a protective hand on her back just in case she wasn't okay. Thankfully their provision bags hadn't washed away. "Okay." He said trying to keep positive. "Let's keep going."

Kyria narrowed her eyes at the man. She was tempted to hiss like a wild animal. There was no way she would be sleeping anyway near him. He could sing and dance all he liked she wasn't falling for it. Wasn't going to sleep until they let her back with Kendall.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:07 am
Arisa nodded and hummed in agreement although he was just repeating what she had just said. She was still shaking, but she was determined. She started walking forward. They were okay. They were going to be okay. She took a deep breath in and let it out, letting it calm her. Unlike her sister, she didn't hear the music in the universe unless she was playing it with her own hands. So without Kyria, she was rather blind to the future.

Kendall just sat curled up in the cage they had him in, his head buried in his knees. They had been kind enough to build a fire a comfortable distance away, but it still seemed like he would be sleeping outside tonight. That was fine, he was used to dealing with the elements . . . but he was scared. They'd labeled him a traitor . . . that was hanging offense . . . And if he knew anything about the judicial system, it was not a very good one. It was guilty until proven innocent . . . "Is this how it ends? You said I would find the end of it if I helped her . . . Is it just a sick joke to you?" he whispered bitterly. At this moment, he hated the wizard who cursed him more than anything else in the world.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:19 am
Kyria closed her eyes and took slow, deep breaths. She could hear the song of the people outside. They'd end tonight if she made the right move. Or her's would end. Her body trembled as Adrenaline took hold. She needed a mental map. She turned and lifted the corner of the tent up a little and looked around. No one was watching the back. Good. She slipped out and into the darkness taking her time to move through the covers of the bush and looked at the camp. They'd taken care to keep Kendall on the far side. Which meant trying to get to him from the back would mean cutting through a patch of poison Ivy. . . And that stuff made her swell, not just itch. . . Ugh. Sacrifices had to be made. She moved slowly, silently though the bush cover stopping every time fire moved toward her. One got too close so she had to take him out. The Music showed her where to twist. She took the torch and threw it at the Captain's tent hitting the mark watching it catch a light quickly. She grabbed a few fine but sturdy sticks and, while they were distracted by the fire she'd made, rushed over to the cage. "Kendall." She hissed lowly keeping in the darkness. "Kendall teach me how to pick the lock." The music was mum on how to do that part.

Tyrion nodded softly. He wanted to hold her again. But he figured doing that would get him a swift kick to the jewels so just kept a grasp of her hand. "Um. . ." He said a little dumbly looking around. The path split and he wasn't sure which way to go.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:43 am
Kendall's eyes widened as he noticed the fire, and then he stood up in the cage with a cry as he realized that the fire was in the tent where Kyria had been staying! However, his horror was short lived as he heard a low hiss behind him. "Kyria!" he gasped, turning around to see her crouching behind the cage. But then she asked him how to pick the lock. He noticed that she had some sticks in her hands, but those weren't going to cut it. You needed two long pieces of metal, and one needed to be crafted in a certain way. He shook his head. "You can't. Not with those, and certainly not in enough time before the guards notice." he said. Then he reached out and grabbed her hand, pulling her towards the cage. His other hand reached out and gently caressed the back of her head and he leaned down and kissed her as best he could through the bars. "Run." he said as he broke the kiss. "I don't want them to catch you. Take this opportunity and run. Find your sister! Find freedom, just run now!" he ordered her.

Arisa blinked as they came to a split in the path and she looked at Tyrion. He was just looking dumbly around and she sighed. She wrestled her shoe off her foot and closed her eyes. Then she threw the shoe up in the air. She only opened her eyes when she heard it land. She looked for it. It was a bit of a ways into the right path. "Okay. We go this way." she said, having left it up to chance. She went and got her shoe, shoving it back on her foot before continuing on.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:58 pm
"No." Kyria cried. "I'm not leaving you." She kissed him back. "I. . . I love you." She whispered and tried to pick the lock. "I can't leave you. Our song doesn't end here." Her eyes welled with tears. "Kendall." She sobbed. "I don't want to leave you."

Tyrion nodded a little. "Okay. I trust your judgement." He said smiling a tiny bit.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:08 pm
Kendall smiled at her. "If you say it doesn't end here, then it won't. Just run now. You can't get caught." he said, brushing her hair back. "Now go!" he said, knocking the sticks out of her hands. "I said those won't work, just run!" he hissed. "Maybe you'll find Pendragon. He might help . . ." he said, not quite believing his own words, but he wasn't just going to let her sit around here and get caught again. "I promised you I'd protect you. Help you keep your freedom. Run. Don't make me break that promise." He was using every trick he knew to get her to leave . . . Nevermind that he wanted to echo three of the words she had spoken.

Arisa sighed. "If I had better judgement, I wouldn't have wound up locked up in your palace in the first place . . ." she murmured under her breath. But at the same time, she couldn't help but smile a little bit. It hadn't been judgement that they were going down one way or the other . . . it was luck. Her shoe fell to the right . . . so they were going right.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:42 pm
Tyrion smirked. "You're cute when you're being a smartass." He flirted taking her hand and walking with her to the right.

Kyria trembled, tears falling down her cheeks. She heard the screams of the men who got trapped in the tent trying to save her. They'd not live to tell anyone she'd escaped. They'd think she perished in that fire. "Okay. . . I'll. . . I'll go against the score and part with you." She said cupping his cheek through the bars and awkwardly kissed him again. "But I'll come for you. I'll get some where safe, Wait out a few days then come back. I promise." She whispered holding on as long as she could before letting him go and fleeing into the night tears streaming down her cheeks.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:54 pm
"I hope you're not going against the score. You said our song doesn't end here . . ." Kendall whispered, slumping down the bars to sit once more in the cage. He sighed, once more burying his head in his knees, ignoring the chaos around him. She was gone. She was . . . safe. "I love you too." he whispered into the darkness. He just wished he could have said that while she was there to hear the words.

Arisa tensed as he took her hand, but she relaxed slightly, instead drawing comfort from his presence. "I'm not. I was just stating the truth." she said simply, continuing to walk along.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:00 am
Kyria stopped running after the light faded from behind her and fell to her knees and sobbed. The music demanded she stay with him but he told her to run. Everything in her screamed that she turn and run back to him. That it was safe with him, that the guards had forgotten him and wouldn't return would focus on burying their dead and keep going but he hadn't wanted to risk her safety. She wanted to go back. The music had gone quiet now that she thought about it. Parting from him, her destiny, the music stopped. Her eyes widened. She wasn't safe. She had to go back. The panicked little girl inside her screamed and forced her back but she slipped on something and tumbled down a ledge knocking herself out at the bottom.

Tyrion nodded. "We're all the product of our good and bad choices." He said grimly. "But, I'm hoping to fix one of mine." He smiled kindly to her and kept walking.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games