Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
The Black Bulters Mistake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:06 pm
Barely a month had passed. Demetrius had the group move to Germany during the winter months where they remained in one of the oldest castles still remaining, but he had the building heated. Tamera's condition seemed to have worsen as she had grown weaker as well as become frailer. The only thing she could keep down were the herbal teas that Aleera created for her. Demetrius had Tamera bed ridden with Leila as her only source of comfort. The demon within Tamera didn't let her sleep or keep any food down, but blood and the teas seemed to work like a charm. He kept a close monitor on his growing son each day, getting progress from Aleera as well as playing with his other children. However, due to Tamera's condition, they only played with him for a few moments before scampering off.

Tamera winced in dire pain as she let almost let out a scream, but shut her mouth as to not scare the children. Aleera quickly picked up on the signal and went to Tamera as she slipped the woman's clothes off. She shut the door and locked it tightly as Demetrius stood just outside the door. The Italian woman looked down at Tamera's large, swollen belly with a small smile on her face, "You will be giving birth to a healthy demon. Pray you keep your life, because he will be a force to be reckon with."

"Keep him alive," Tamera winced before looking to the door, "I want to see my daughter."

A sharp pain brought Tamera's attention back to her aching body as she felt her heart skip a beat. Fear echoed through out her mind as she thought of dying to give birth to Demetrius' son. Aleera spread Tamera's legs as she readied her hands, "Push, and don't stop."

Almost an hour passed as Tamera forced herself not to scream. Then, a tremendous amount of pain washed through her that made Tamera arch her back, grip the sides of the bed as she let out a scream of pure terror.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:16 pm
Ellyone hid her own little bump from everyone. She'd stopped attending Demi's bed and always went to her human pumping her full of angel essence to try and help her chances of living through the pregnancy. It was too late to infect her to make her like Ellyone so she prayed the essence was enough. But she wasn't allowed in when Tamera gave birth. She stalked outside her window her three children in toe. She wished now more than ever that Gabriel was here.
"Eli?" A voice whispered from near her. She turned and gasped. How had that human not only found her but learned her true name? With slightly narrowed eyes she moved to the human holding an infant in her arms. "Is he being born today?" The woman asked. Ellyone nodded sullenly. "The female giving birth. . . you love her don't you." It wasn't a question but Ellyone nodded just the same.
"I fear that I have failed to protect her." Ellyone said with a sigh. "I. . . I wish I could have protected her better."
"I cannot say anything for sure." The human said. "But keep tabs on me so when our children are old enough, they'll meet and fulfil the prediction."
"I will not die!" Ellyone snapped. "If my female dies I will not care if my male dies! But I will not die!" The human took a few steps back a hand up as if trying to seem non-threatening. "No need to get snippy. Just. . . be careful. I fear times will get bad for you." Then the human left to the sound of Tamera's loud screams.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:29 pm
Demetrius listened to the screams as Ellyone paced with their children following. She had grown angrier throughout the month with Tamera growing weaker by the day. He had also noticed that she had not been visiting his bed as much and started not showing up at all. Her concern was only for Tamera. But, he couldn't help noticing the small bump that she had been done well to hide. He hadn't said anything about it yet, it wasn't the right time. Then, all went silent. Demetrius grew worried at the lack of noise coming from the room that his son may have died.

Then, an infant's cry wafted into the room. The door clicked unlocked as Aleera stood in the doorway, "The baby is strong and healthy."

"My son," Demetrius pushed passed the woman and took the boy from the crib holding the infant.

Immediately, a bond was formed between the two demons. The infant was exactly like Demetrius in every way, the dark hair, golden eyes, and they smiled at each other knowingly. "My little Damien," Demetrius murmured as he held the infant close to him, "You are my third son, unite with me, my child."

Tamera weakly turned and looked over at Demetrius holding her son. Tears welled up in her eyes as she gazed upon the full demon she had given birth to. Aleera then began to walk back to Tamera, "You have much blood loss, it's a miracle you have survived thus far."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:50 pm
Ellyone raced into the room pushing aside any in her way then started pumping Tamera with Angel Essence. Her body had slowly begun to heal Ellyone knew because the blood was clotting. "Lay still my darling." Ellyone whispered with a soft smile taking her to the bathroom. She did not acknowledge the child at all. As did none of the other children all they wanted was for Tamera to live. The Angel Essence could only do so much with Tamera's healing. And Ellyone knew that the girl needed to eat but hadn't been. "Klaus, I need soup. Thin for a few days then slowly make it thicker until her body can handle solids." Klaus nodded and headed to the kitchen to make the soup. "My brave little immortal." She whispered pressing kisses on the other's forehead and cheek. "I'm here now everything will be all right now."

Rose and Rein had turned their attention to their big sister Leila. They were holding her close refusing to let her go. They wanted her to know she was loved. They'd all grown a few inches to the height of four year old children. Ellyone bit her lip with worry. It wouldn't take long for them to grow into teens. However Rein was looking more and more like his father every day. Rose, well eli wasn't sure who Rose was going to look most like. Someday's she looked and acted more like Ellyone other times like Demi. She would never stay the same. Ever.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:02 pm
Leila whimpered in her half-siblings arms as Tamera weakly smiled up at Ellie, "I'll be fine, there's no need to worry about me."

She slowly managed to sit up and placing her lips against Ellie's for a brief moment before laying back down. Tamera was purely exhausted from the baby she delivered. Leila raced into the room, "Momma! Momma!"

The little girl cried softly as she sat by Ellie, looking up at her with a scared look in her eye, "Mommy Ellie, she ok?"

Demetrius noticed that the others were tending to the fallen human. He didn't mind, she'd be ok after a few days. But Damien happily squirmed in delight as he bared his fangs and playfully bit Demetrius' thumb, drawing blood. The older demon smiled as he, too, entered the bathroom, "How is she?"

Tamera opened her eyes as she heard Klaus bypassing his father and entered the bathroom with a bowl of soup. She sat up slowly before taking a few sips from the food before looking up at her son in Demetrius' arms. After gulping down more of the soup, Tamera pushed the bowl away and reached out to Demetrius, "I want my son."

The demon looked down at Damien, who heard his mother speaking. Damien's eyes glanced towards Tamera, acknowledging that he had heard her and squirmed to go to her. Demetrius obliged and handed him to Tamera. As soon as Damien settled into Tamera's arms, his claws scratched her arm and he began to giggle playfully. Tamera gasped from the quick pain before she felt a healing sensation as he licked her wounds, the scar disappearing.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:18 pm
I can't do this. Ellyone thought kissing Tamera's head and ushered her children out of the room. All three of her children felt her unease but didn't tend to her. She was in that mood which meant she'd hurt them without meaning too. "I'm going for a walk." She said simply then headed into the nearby wood her children following protectively behind her. "This isn't what I wanted." Ellyone said to no one when they were deep in the forest. "I didn't want this for her. I didn't want to have to kill my kin just to keep her alive. I didn't want her carrying that thing in the first place."
"But mama, he's our half brother," Rose whined. "Does that mean you don't want us too?" Ellyone's eyes widened and she pulled all her children into a hug.
"No! Not at all! I want you three and Leila but that baby hurt mama Tam, I know why father did it but it was still horrible." Her eyes looked at Rein who kept glancing back at the house. "Does this mean father will love us less now he has his preferred child?" Rein asked with a look of utter pain.
"I don't know Rein." Ellyone said. "But I must tell you all something now." The children shook their heads. They'd already scented the child in her. Already scented that it was not normal. Not even for Ellyone. "This will not change how much I love you. I will always love you. Even after I die I will love you."
"So these are you babies?" The human purred. Klaus was the first to turn and hiss at the intruder. "I'm sorry to startle you, but I was rude last time. My name is Sharisha. This is Aura. Now I must stress that times ahead will be difficult. God has told me this-"
"God is a terrible person!" Klaus interrupted. "He lies though he tells us not too, he betrayed my mother and allowed her human to suffer at the hands of a demon."
"Yes but the love your mother and father have brings him to his knees for mercy. He needs a couple that will help him restore balance and power to the universe. That is your half brother and my daughter. Destiny has been written."
Ellyone's claws sharpened. "Not if I kill both children and devour their souls."
"Only if you want to die." Sharisha countered. "God made these children poison to you. You suck out their souls. You turn to stone forever." Ellyone cursed silently.
"Then I won't devour their souls. I'll just burn them,"
"Must you always turn to violence?"
"Yes. To protect my children I would bring down God himself on my own."
"You might just have too." Shar smiled and left the forest with a smile.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:43 pm
After a few hours, Tamera had enough strength to walk down to the living room with the newborn in her arms. For a newborn, Damien was definitely alert and able to understand what was going on around him. His wandering, amber eyes searched the new room, but Tamera could see that he understood where they were since she had been in the living room during his pregnancy. Tamera sat on the couch as she thought of what this demon could possibly eat.

Demetrius then walked into the room as Aleera followed before approaching Tamera, "You are his mother, you must give him nourishment."

"But how?" Tamera gently placed a hand on her breast, "I'm not..you know...lactating.."

"Because demons do not need mother's milk to be strong," Aleera took a knife hidden up her sleeve, "He needs his mother's blood."

"I can't," Tamera held her wrists and the baby close to her, "I barely survived the birth!"

"Do you not love your son!?" Aleera hissed angrily as she glowered at Tamera, "Do you not want him to become strong? Do you just want some lazy son doting after his mother when he could be strong enough to defy any higher being!?"

"That is enough," Demetrius stepped in calmly, almost annoyed, "He shall drink from his father."

Aleera angrily hissed at Demetrius before grumbling something in Italian. Demetrius took Damien from Tamera's grasp as he allowed the infant to bite into his wrist and drink the blood. Tamera's eyes were downcasted as she pulled her knees to her chest. Demetrius glanced down at Tamera with distaste, "You humans will never learn what it means to sacrifice."

Then, Leila ran in from the bathroom to her mother's arms. Tamera held Leila close to her as they each looked up at Damien. Leila blinked over to Tamera and asked, "Is he my brother?"

"Yes," Tamera whispered back, "Damien is your brother."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:57 pm
"Klaus, stop this." Ellyone growled holding her eldest son from the human and the screaming infant.
"No! She's threatened you, she's-"
"Enough big brother!" Rein growled. "You shame us with your temper. Come on Rose." He added grabbing his sister's hand and taking her back to the house.
"Remember what I said Eli." Sharisha said calming her baby. "If you fail, then I don't know what will happen."
"Just keep your daughter away from us and the fixed destiny will never happen."
"That's not what I mean." At Ellyone's frown the human shook her head and left again. After putting Klaus over her shoulder she walked with the twins back to the house. Once in the living room she dumped Klaus on the couch next to Tamera. "Don't let him drink her." She said simply. "Her blood is poison too him. She's pumped full of angel essence. If she drinks him, he'll either die or become sickly and useless to you Demetrius." She spared no happy glance. All three children looked pensive. On edge along with their mother. Something had spooked Rose and pissed off her brothers. Ellyone, just appeared cold. "Keep that thing. I'm going to tend to my female." Without even talking to Tamera about it she lifted the human in her arms takign the toddler with her and carried her off to a room to snuggle. "I'm so sorry I let you go through that alone." Ellyone said when the doors were closed.

Rein looked up at his father. "Just because I love my mum doesn't mean I didn't love you. . . I didn't need replacing. I could have been what you wanted." He didn't cry he just stood there angry. Klaus sat up on the couch with a frown. He couldn't understand why they liked their father at all. "Well, you won't have that thing in your arms for long if that human has anything to say about it."
"Rein hush! If they never meet then it will never happen!" Rose said stroking his hair. "That's what mum said. We just need to keep Aura from meeting. . . that, and mum and dad will continue to be in control of the earth." Rein gave a little snarl then a huff and with a growl at them all stormed off to his room. "I will not be replaced!" He roared before slamming his door behind him.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:13 pm
"Replacement?" Demetrius cocked a brow at hid middle son, "Who will Damien learn from? You, of course. You're now the big brother. You and Klaus will be the ones to look after Damien and help him become like you two."

Damien looked over at Rein and Klaus as a mischievous grin formed on his tiny lips. Demetrius lowered Damien down for the children to look at Damien. The demon infant looked at each sibling before looking directly at Klaus. Damien's smile grew before laughing in an infant's laughter. Then, the infant looked directly at Rein and reached out to his new elder brother. Demetrius smiled before gently handing Rein his baby brother. Damien touched Rein's face softly before smiling once again.

"My children never become replaced," Demetrius carefully took Damien back into his arms, "Klaus, you may never grow to admire me, but some day you will look back and know that the pedestal you will one day stand on will be from my hard work. Rein, you are the line between two worlds and will struggle to keep the balance, but you'll never have to worry about your state of mind because I kept most of our demons out of our way. As for Damien, he will be the one you two will need to watch out for as elder brothers. This little one is my last creation out of the long line of great creations I have made. I made most of your children, have I not?"

With that, Demetrius went to put Damien in his crib to sleep.

Tamera stirred in Ellie's grasp, she wanted to see her son, but she could tell that Ellie had been through a lot so far. She looked up at Ellie, "I know you're mad at Demi, but please..don't call my son a 'thing'."

She could see that irritated Ellie, Tamera held onto Ellie and embraced her tightly, "I've missed you and moments like this. You have no idea how scared I was when that weird woman came at all hours of the night to make me eat and drink these nasty herbs that Damien seemed to like. I know the only reason Demi wanted one more son was to feel that bond he couldn't feel with Klaus and he was jealous that Rein loves you more."

The immortal human looked up and kissed Ellie tenderly before pulling away softly and rested her head beneath Ellie's, "Just for now, I just want to be with you and only you. In an hour or so, i'll make sure the children are fed but right now i'd like to remember when it was just you and me."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:31 pm
Klaus' eyes flashed red at the infant. "I'm glad he is not of us completely Rein." He said with a slight growl. "He will never know the truth." Rein looked at his brother with a frown.
"What truth? That the Weeping Angels were manipulated by god? That's a myth the crazy ones made up-"
"You're calling mum crazy?!" Rose screeched at them both. "I don't care what you two believe! If mummy's one of those all powerful Angels then we're apart of her! And we're apart of the all powerful thing! I know I want to be feared by the humans! I want them quaking in fear: Bloody Rose they'll call me! And Aura isn't going to stop my dream!" Klaus and Rein shared a look. It seemed Rose had definitely inherited her mother's blood lust. "What about you two?"
"The Dark One." Rein grinned joining his sister.
"The Turner," Klaus said simply and sat up. "I will turn powerful enemies into our allies, poison their minds against all they knew and show them darkness is key."
"Creepy." Rein and Rose said together.

Ellyone nodded a little with Tamera. "I wanted to be the only one allowed to give you babies." She pouted at the female cutely. "When you kept that baby it hurt. I wanted to be the only one to put you with child." Her mouth nuzzled Tamera's shoulder and neck. "Rein doesn't love me more. He's loyal to me more, he loves his father but is loyal to me because of the blood we share. It's the Weeping Angel gene. You know they say that the weeping angels were the original demons and that the demons are actually just hybrids." Ellyone chuckled. "I don't believe it. . . but Klaus seems to think so." She caressed the sleeping Leila's head. Was it wrong that Ellyone wanted Tamera to bare only her children? No. Tamera's mine! Her arms tightened around her tiny family. She'd wait until Tamera was completely healed from this before asking her if she wanted to have another baby with Ellyone.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:41 pm
Leila could hear the noises from the other room as her half-siblings seemed to join together. With the Weeping Angel within her as well as humanity, she wasn't at odds with what she knew she wanted. Peace. Leila didn't have Ellie's blood lust, but she had her courage and the strength to withstand all odds. However, she had Tamera's compassion and timidness. Leila snuggled herself close to Tamera.

Tamera held in the moan she wanted to release when she felt Ellie's hot breath against her neck. She hadn't been with the woman in a few months since the birth of their first children. A small blush formed on her cheeks as she wanted to feel Ellie's warmth like she used to, but her body was beaten up from carrying Damien and his needs. Tamera tilted her head upward and kissed Ellie deeply, that would have to do before she could do any more physical activity with the woman.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:55 pm
Ellyone smirked and kissed her female. "I know that tone my darling~" Ellyone purred on Tamera's lips. "I know that tone well, but I can't, you're injured and I'm. . ." She put her head on the other's shoulder. "I'm not feeling the best at the moment. I fear I wouldn't be gentle with you. But if you wish it I could just touch you." She pressed kisses on the woman's exposed neck and shoulder.

Rose turned and saw their father leave Damien's room and smiled. She wasn't the youngest any more. I want a closer look. She thought to herself sneaking into his room just to watch him sleep. He looked like father and mama Tam which was weird since before father never showed sexual interest in the human. Rose tilted her head at her sleeping brother. "He doesn't look able to take down my mother." She breathed just watching him sleep.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:32 am
"N-no," Tamera stammered in a low whisper, "Leila's here... We can wait until we're both feeling better."

Tamera closed her eyes as she cuddled closer to Ellie as she felt Leila squirm in between her two mothers. Even with the scary pregnancy and with everything they had gone through separately, Tamera was still happy to be back in Ellie's arms.

Damien eyed his older sister with curious eyes as she neared his crib. As she peered at him, a twisted smile formed on Damien's lips to look as if he had no lips and jagged teeth before reaching out and snatching Rose's hair. Despite her best efforts to pull away from his grasp, Damien's strength yanked her closer as he bit her hair.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:52 am
Rose sighed and took a deep breath calming her self very easily. "Really? You want to play this game?" She asked not opening her eyes as she spoke. Then she opened them, they shifted from red, to black, to grey swirling and ebbing with the pain and horror she planned to unleash on the world. She frozen him in place long enough to pull her hair from him then stepped back out of his reach. "If you can understand me then listen well, do not laugh at us. For one day our help could mean life and death for you and trust me when I say," She leaned forward just a tiny bit. "I don't help those who laugh at me or mine. And you have not proven yourself to be mine so I won't help you until you do." She took a few more steps back turned on her heal and started to walk away. "Oh and one more thing, love your mother, she's the only one you've got."

Ellyone chuckled a tiny bit. "I know darling." She whispered snuggling with her daughter and her female. "We can wait." Ellyone gave a tiny sigh and caressed Leila's hair. She looked completely exhausted. She felt it to. Like she had no energy. This round was going to be rough on Ellyone. And she had a tiny feeling she wasn't going to survive it and she didn't know why.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:31 am
Just like the other children, Damien grew at a faster rate and had the body of a young child after only a month. Demetrius did most of the feedings for Damien while teaching Rein a few demon tricks like manipulating fire and restoring life to dead plants, as well as bugs or small animals. The demon tried to spend more time with Rose or Klaus, but both would scurry away or head to Ellie or Tamera. Klaus, at this point, was stronger and taller, having the body of a young teenager. Demetrius still appeared by his eldest son even though Klaus would fight with him or try to leave, only to be followed by his father with Damien coming after them.

Tamera was enjoying the winter months in their new country. She would throw on her heaviest coat and play with the younger children outside in the snow for hours on end until they all came back in exhausted. This time, Tamera went straight to the kitchen and made the kids and the others hot cocoa. She turned and readied the cups when she felt someone tug on her pants. Tamera glanced down to see Damien smiling up at her. Though she swore off Demetrius to never touch her again, she couldn't help but love the son he had given her.

"Are you ready for something warm to drink?" Tamera smiled down.

Leila watched her half-brother was great jealousy. She had her hair tied back into a loose braid as she sat at the kitchen table, glowering at Damien. Her angelic senses told her he was no good, but he was just like the others. He wanted attention too and wanted it to be either his father or mother.

"I want dinner," Damien peered up at Tamera.

"Hm? Oh, that'll be in a few hours," Tamera smiled before looking over at Leila, "Why don't you come play with your brother, Leila?"

Without speaking, Leila got up from her seat and went over to Damien. As soon as they made eye contact, it was obvious that they were on different sides. Damien's lips curled into a smile as Leila stood calmly as she reached over and took her brother's hand. She led him into the living room where the other siblings were at.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games