Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
O'Conner's School for the Light challenged Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:03 pm
The Limo crashed into a block in the road. Hard cement blocks turning the driver to ash instantly. "Grand-child." Helena growled looking like an Egyptian queen. "Get out of the car. Slowly. Or I will have to kill you. And believe me Elijah will be sad his childer would be brought to this. Disrespecting a king." Only Anya. Good. This would make things easy. Helena thought with a smile. She just hoped Elijah had done a terrible job of teaching Isaac how to kill made vampires. "You will return the Kings property to him now. Or have you forgotten the rules already?" She gestured to the guards who tore apart the limo leaving the seats they sat on in tact. She was not a patient woman. Seti II learnt that the hard way.

Emma woke in a daze. Her head and heart hurt bad and she felt heavy like she was bound or something. "She awakens! The Alpha's chosen one awakens!" Someone hissed from the left. She tried to sit up but could only lift her head. Weird symbols were drawn on her mostly naked body and she smelt like some strange herb or perfume. 'Oscar. . . Liam? Anyone?' She thought staring up at the ceiling. "Not again. I can't do this again." Tears rolled down her cheeks.
"No tears Madam Alpha, you are about to be our leader's female~" The Blonde purred.
Emma struggled against the bonds knocking down anything that might hold ceremonial significance. "NO!!! No!!! Release me!" She screamed trying to break free. "My queen, you have no need to fear you are safe here and once Liam returns you will be bound to him for eternity. These are not initiation symbols they are fertility and Marriage symbols-"
"But I can't have children!" Emma roared. "The Feral's made sure of that!!!"

Conrad walked calmly to the crash site his Kingly air returning to him shadows broke and formed his council of Elder natural born's. Only six remained of the original pure bloods. If Isaac was planning on making pure born vampire children then his status would be stripped and even death wouldn't save him from the hell Conrad would be made to dish out. Obviously this man didn't know about Conrad's known ruthlessness. An Elder handed him his sword and he smiled, cruelly. Helena was standing looking regal. "Isaac, Of the Renaldi Line known as Mikolov to us Estonian. You, are charged with kidnapping the Kings right hand and attacking my home. If you wanted natural born children I would have expected you to steal my own daughter but as I see she is not here. . . you were obviously stupid. As kidnapping either is a Final Death punishment. You have no right to plead, no right to a jury of your peers, no rights at all for you should know even trespassing on my property is against the laws." He handed Anya a chalice full of his blood. "Drink it all child." He said not looking at her. He didn't want her to to think the rage in his face was directed in any way at her. "Your brother is safe. Just drink it." He put his sword between her and her former Sire so he wouldn't interrupt her drinking. He turned to Helena. "Helena formally known as Min-Re your line from this day forward are stripped of all rank and title, their assets and and property are under Anya's name."
"And what name is that my King?" Helena asked with clenched teeth.
"Wroth. If she'll accept the name." He finally turned to Anya with a smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:59 am
Anya held the chalice to her lips as she glanced at Conrad's smile before looking over at Helena's anger expression. She then looked over to see Isaac's fearful expression as he realized who he was really dealing with. The female vampire took a few long gulps before handing the chalice back to Conrad, "Please, do not kill Isaac. He isn't as bad as he's making himself out to be. I will accept the name," Anya gently took the blade of the sward in her hands so she wouldn't cut herself, "I just ask that you spare Isaac's life."

Isaac's eyes were wide as he looked up at Anya, "But..you're-"

"I was born a peasant but raised as a lady," Anya glared down at Isaac, "You may have been distastefully rude to me, but I will forgive you for it nonetheless."

Anya then approached Conrad and softly placed her free hand on his arm, "I am safe and I'd like to go home please."

Liam followed the scent deeper into the woods before he could smell a fire nearby. He raced to the source to find a few of his packmates as well as Emma, but she was getting ready for some type of marriage initiation, "What the hell is going on? Hannah? What are you doing!?"

"Emma!" Oscar leaped onto the scene and shoved the female wolves away as he snatched Emma close to him, hissing at whoever came close, "I knew you couldn't be trusted, wolf! The deal was one date, not one chance to marry her!"

"I have feelings for her, but she hadn't consented to anything no less a marriage!" Liam roared at the other females, "How dare you force her into a state like this! I could have you banned from the pack for abducting a human! Get out of here and out of my sight, I will come back to the pack once the truce is finished! I swear by our animal spirits that if I were to lose this truce and head back, you better be sure that I will skin you alive and wear your fur as extra warmth for winter!"

Oscar watched as the other wolves coward away as he moved a few strands of hair from Emma's face, "Lets get you out of here."

He picked her up bridal style and made his way away from the area and through the trees, "Damn wolves..."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:32 am
"But Alpha. . ." Hannah said with a frown. "I just wanted you to be happy with someone who would cement the treaty. Isn't this how things work? And she's not a human. Though the feral's purged her vampiric DNA in order to introduce ours the scent is still there! She could be one of us, or part of all three species! Alpha please! Just-" At his look Hannah shut her mouth and bowed making sure to not look up until they'd left the room.

Emma shook violently with fear and the memories of the past. "Again. . ." She whimpered. "It happened again." She clung to Oscar recoiling every time Liam tried to touch or even speak to her. "Take me home Oskie." Emma whimpered not caring that she was smothering him in her scent. Fear had ruled her at that moment and now it seemed as if Liam's only chance had been destroyed by what his pack had done to her. Every part of her rebelled now against the idea of her ever giving Liam another chance to hurt her.

Conrad's expression softened greatly and pulled Anya into his arms nuzzling her cheek and neck then turned and glared at Isaac. "As requested by my future bride I won't kill you, however, Helena can decide your fate. And knowing her you will beg for death." He put his sword away and with a hand placed possessively on Anya's hip he guided her, on foot back to his mansion. "I was planning on proposing in a more romantic way." Conrad said with a grumble. "But, I'm glad you said yes."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:16 am
Liam followed glumly behind, he was aware that Emma may not forgive him for his pack's stupidity. He hadn't planned on asking her to be his mate. She had many qualities about her that made it a good possibility, but any chances of that happening now were slim. Liam merely followed far behind as he kept silent. No use making her even more mad.

Oscar took Emma all the way back to the mansion and placed her in her bed. He gazed down at her with concerned eyes as he saw the fear written all over her face. Without thinking, Oscar bent down and kissed her forehead before pulling away, "Sleep, this will all seem like a distant nightmare when you wake."

With that said, Oscar left her room and glared over at Liam. The male vampire bared his fangs angrily as he glowered at Liam, "Care to explain yourself, mutt?"

"I didn't want that to happen," Liam stated calmly, "I wasn't going to make Emma my mate by force, that's not romantic at all."

"You still had the notion, you're still the pack leader, your word is final," Oscar took a few steps toward Liam, "They had some thought in their head saying 'wolf leader like this, we make girl ready for sexy good time'."

"First, my pack doesn't speak like a neanderthal," Liam growled as he, too, approached Oscar, "And secondly, I didn't give them any order to do that!"

Anya was in a state of bliss until they reached the mansion on foot. She could vaguely smell Oscar and the others, but what caught her off guard was that they were all together. Once they were inside the mansion, Anya glanced around before looking to Conrad, "Did they go somewhere?"

Then, within the matter of seconds, Anya saw Oscar, dragging Liam behind him, as he angrily approached her, "You had to get yourself kidnapped..."

"It wasn't really by choice," Anya retorted, "What happened?"

"It was a simple mistake," Liam pushed Oscar aside and looked straight at Conrad, "My pack readied Emma to be my mate without telling me. I apologize if this ruins the truce we agreed upon, but I must insist that we go along with the truce. The ceremony was happily cancelled, I wouldn't take your human by force."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:12 pm
Emma sobbed refusing at first to let Oscar go. She didn't want to be alone. Being alone left her vulnerable to things. She had decided to call Oscar by the cutesy nickname only when she was scared or frightened in anyway and she knew he'd be able to make her feel better. Yet he was leaving her?! She grabbed the edge of his sleeve with a scared little whine her eyes flicked to Liam's in a panic. She wanted to believe that he had no idea why his pack had kidnapped her but she didn't believe him. She poured her heart out to him and told that she was only just starting to trust his kind again and they go and do this! She was right, she should have kept painting him with the same brush she did Henry. 'I'll never make that mistake again.' She thought.

Calm Conrad, in through the nose out through them mouth. Conrad thought trying to keep himself calm. He deliberately put Anya between them knowing he'd never attack with her in the way. "Well then." He said, his voice just that little bit too high and squeaky. "If you didn't order it, they acted on their own which means someone is giving them ideas while you're not there." Mutiny. Conrad was suggesting that Liam was unfit. "You are to never put her in that situation again." He stated calmly. "If she ever even lets you near her again I will make sure she never leaves this house alone with you again. Not until you regain my trust. However, I highly doubt she'll let any one but Oscar near her now." Conrad bit back a curse and pulled Anya to him and kissed her cheek. "Let's find out shall we?" He whispered to Anya. "Maybe she'll let the friend she sees as an adopted mother near her." At Anya's confused look he smiled. "Those were her words. 'I see her like a mother anyway'. You can ask her yourself if you like."

Jess, having no idea Emma had been kidnapped by a werewolf pack, tried to enter the room to give Emma her insulin only to be screamed at, have a flower vase thrown at her and then a shrieking Emma dash into the bathroom trying and succeeding in hiding underneath the sink in the tiny cupboard space leaving Jess standing there with a needle in a kidney dish blinking in surprise. "She's never reacted that bad to a needle before. . ." She said out loud and very confused. Emma just stayed curled up in the cupboard whimpering for her family. There was no way now that Liam was getting a chance. Nope. Non, nyet, iie, bo, ei, nu, nicht. No way in hell was Liam getting anoth- "Liam I'm scared." Emma whimpered. Where the hell had that come from?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:45 am
"C'mon," Anya took hold of Oscar's hand and began to drag him as Liam followed them back to Emma.

Oscar held on tight to Anya's hand. They were no longer in Isaac's coven and belonged within Conrad's coven. He could smell the different blood that coursed through them as being Conrad's. It felt weird. As they walked through the hall, he asked, "You're seriously going to be partnered with Conrad. I didn't think this would happen so quickly.."

"We all live forever," Anya replied, "What happens within days is barely a second in the life we live."

"Do you..." Oscar couldn't say the word.

Anya remained silent as they turned a corner. Oscar then stopped them and forced her to look at him, "Are you doing this for some other reason? A guy like Conrad has everything to offer you, and he's obviously feeling something for you if he saved you and proposed to you. If you don't feel the same, then why are you going through with this? If you're doing this for me then-"

"I want to be his," Anya stated somewhat annoyed, "This is all new to me, Oscar, but I know that I want to be with him."

Liam stood by, a bit confused by the scene in front of him. He scratched the back of his he looked from one vampire to the other, "I'm confused... I thought you two were siblings..."

"No, long story short she took care of me and we were 'together' for a few centuries," Oscar glared over at Liam, "Now mind your business, mutt."

"I'm just going to go on ahead," Liam sighed as he walked ahead of the two bickering vampires before finding the bathroom where Emma was hiding in as Jess stood by.

His gaze was full of concern as he stood at the entrance of the bathroom, "Emma, I'm really sorry. I had no idea they would do that. If it makes you feel any better, i'll just be outside until a truce is made. You won't have to see me again if you don't want to."

With that said, Liam left the bathroom and found an open window to leap out of before landing softly on the grass beneath him.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:08 pm
"Wait!!!" Jess cried out the window. "At least help me get her out of the sink!" Emma had curled tighter as she cried whining for any one to hold her close and tell her it was over. Conrad's hand touched his child's shoulder. "Hey Milaya." He whispered stroking the exposed skin. "It's okay, we won't leave you." He tried his best to soothe the poor frightened female.
"Daddy," Emma whined turning her head best she could. "Am I a freak?" The markings were still all over and they seemed to glow in the darkness.
"No!" Conrad growled. "Who the devil put that idea in your head?" Emma just sniffled reaching out a hand best she could. "Oh milaya~" Conrad whined and kissed some exposed skin. "It's okay, I'm sure they were delusional. You're safe here-"
"I'm never leaving this bathroom again." Emma cut in.
"Yes well it will be literal unless we can get you out from under there before you slip into a diabetic coma!" Jess hissed also a little miffed that Conrad chose Anya over her but she'd get over it. Anya was very pretty and Conrad looked absolutely smitten over her. "Do you want Oscar?" Conrad asked watching for moment.
"Yes," Emma whined. "Oski."
"I thought he didn't like that nickname." Conrad mused with a frown.
"She's been calling that in her nightmares. Well him and Liam surprisingly enough." Jess said. "No. I hardly ever sleep," She headed over to the window. "Dammit Liam you really gonna leave her stuck?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:17 pm
"Oh, bloody hell," Oscar groaned when he heard Jess calling out to Liam, "Leave it to a mutt to leave."

"I don't have much a choice," Liam called up to Jess, "I don't want to scare or hurt Emma. It's best that I keep my distance until she's ready."

Oscar moved Jess to the side as he leaned out the window, "Who give's a crap if she's acting like this!? This is partially your fault so you can at least help!"

"I couldn't bear the thought of scaring her," Liam looked away.

"Damn mutt..." Oscar growled before turning and entering the bathroom, "Quit acting like a damn child."

With ease, Oscar removed Emma's grasp on the piping beneath the sink before slinging her over his shoulder, "They weren't going to kill you and if that mutt is speaking the truth, it was an honest accident. Either forgive him or not, I don't care what you do with him."

The male vampire, with Anya scrambling after him, walked all through the halls with Emma on his shoulder before he placed her in the gym, "Work off your damn fear and get over it with him. If you're calling out for him for help, then this is the last damn time you get any help from me."

Once Oscar finished, he slammed the door shut and walked away. Anya instantly snatched his collar before punching him hard enough to send him flying, "What the hell is your problem!? I get that you're jealous, but is that anyway to treat anyone!?"

"You can't even talk!" Oscar sat up as he yelled at her, "You left when you're the one who left me so you didn't have to see me wanting to get with Emma and the only reason you're getting with that old geezer is because you don't want to be alone while you're here!"  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:38 pm
Conrad stalked after them all and once Oscar didn't have Emma in his grasp he punched him sending him flying down the corridor. "I'm sorry lembus~." He said to Anya. "But I did warn him if he made her cry I'd hit him. Of course the idiot didn't know she'd given up on him saving her so called out for Liam. Does he ever use his head?" He shook his own a little and guided Anya into the gym where Emma hadn't moved from the spot Oscar had placed her. Had he known she'd been replaying that night in her head? No. When her father and Anya moved toward her she screamed and scurried back trying to escape more tears went down her cheeks. Conrad frowned then realisation dawned. "Anya, did she tell you if the feral pack. . . violated her? Could that be what's got her so freaked out?" He was preventing a frenzy of his own. His daughter had been so strong yet now her world was falling apart. And he as her father couldn't make it better. Oscar seemed to be oblivious to her pain and so did Liam. But had he seen Anya's eyes tighten with understanding? He needed to know.

Jess went outside and slapped Liam's face. "You're not scaring her." She hissed. "They scared her. What they did, it brought up her past with the feral pack. She's reliving a scene when she was her weakest over and over again, your pack just proved to her again just how weak she is, how would you expect her to react? 'Oh here have my basket of kittens as a thank you for reminding me that I'm a pathetic little human'? No! She's scared and alone and Oscar is acting like a grade A jerk so if you get in good and comfort her she'll forgive you faster! Duh!"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:52 pm
"Conrad..." Anya spoke barely above a whisper as she pulled him away from Emma, "I'm afraid...that 'yes' may be too much for you to handle, but yes."

She turned away from him as she went over to Emma and wrapped her arms around the human softly. Emma fought her at first, but Anya kept a firm hold as she received the brutal treatment until Emma finally allowed her to hold on. Anya felt the pain Emma was feeling as she held Emma even more tightly, "You're safe here in my arms, you're safe."

Liam felt like an idiot. How could he not have known? Emma was the sure sign of a victim and he didn't even see them. He growled to himself before easily leaping into the open window and scrambled into the gym to see Anya holding onto Emma. Liam, against Conrad's obvious threatening glare as well as Anya's protective hold on Emma, came over and got onto his knees and held onto Emma. The female vampire snatched his hair and yanked him off of Emma as she growled, "You cannot touch her."

"Please," Liam begged, only to have Anya release him and keep her eyes on him.

The wolf caught Emma's arm before she could run from him and pulled her into a tight embrace. Liam held her against him as he whispered, "I swear on my life and yours, I will never let you go through the pain you've seen so much in your life."

Oscar watched from the open doorway with a hurt expression. He couldn't tear himself away from the scene. His feelings for Emma had grown over the time he had gotten to know her, and yet Liam was the one who was holding her after only taking her out for one day. Hell, he didn't even had a stupid nickname like he did and yet he was the one holding her still. Oscar gripped the wall as he glared at the floor.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:03 pm
Conrad, in a bit not to kill the wolf stalked to the other side of the room and focused on lifting weights to get out his anger. Which was working because the red in his vision was clearing up quickly.

Emma stiffened at all contact. First Anya, then Liam. Her eyes widened in terror. They'd gotten her again! She squealed and bit and scratched to get away from them. But they held their grip firm. She squealed louder crying out for Oscar to save her from Henry not seeing the difference still caught up in pain and her delusions. Conrad's heart was twisting. He wanted to pull them all away from her but she wasn't calling out for him. She moved the wrong way jarring the still highly sensitive scars on her back and screamed in agony still calling out for Oscar even when her consciousness was fading. "Os. . .ki!" She sobbed then collapsed in Liam's arms completely limp.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:14 pm
Liam's face contorted to that of disappointment as he held onto Emma's body. He turned to Oscar, who seemed surprised she had called for him in that stupid nickname. Though, Oscar had to admit, it was slowly growing on him now. Liam walked over to Oscar and gently handed him Emma's body, "She's all yours."

"Thank you," he whispered before leaving the gym to put Emma back in bed.

Anya walked over to Liam and placed her hand on his back, "You came too late, she's had feelings for Oscar before you came."

"I know," Liam sighed, "I just...I want to show her that not all wolves are bad or lecherous."

"I'm sure you can make it up to her sometime," Anya tried to be positive, "Please, just give her time. She's had it pretty tough."

Liam turned and gave Anya a saddened smile. He then leaned down and kissed her cheek, "You'd make a fine mother to a litter of pups."

He then left the gym, leaving Anya blushing like a school girl before turning to Conrad and immediately tried to hide her blush. Anya walked towards Conrad, "I don't like dogs..."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:26 pm
Emma clung to Oscar tightly, even in her sleep she knew it was Oscar holding her. Her body had visibly relaxed and her face looked peaceful too. Every inch of her responded to Oscar like it hadn't to the others. Even when Oscar tried to put her in bed she refused to let him go. She didn't want him to leave her and she forced herself out of her sleep just for a moment. "Don't leave me alone." She breathed before passing out again.

Conrad pulled Anya close as if trying to drown out Liam's scent on her with his own. "Neither but he is here, and if he takes things slowly then he'll be a good pet for Emma." He didn't like that Liam made the baby comment so made his own. "The only babies you're having will be mine." He said awkwardly. "Only mine. . . but only when you're ready of course." He added hastily. He blushed a little and looked away. His thoughts turned to his poor daughter but then, what could he do? It seemed the only people she let near her were Anya and Oscar and one was in his arms right now. He wanted to be worried that Oscar would take advantage of her but couldn't. Oscar didn't seem like that kind of person.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:53 pm
Oscar crawled into the bed next to Emma as he held her close. Just hearing her say that she didn't want to be left alone made him feel almost alive again. He closed his eyes, he could feel the sun was starting to come back up. He whispered into her ear, "I won't leave if you don't want me to."

Anya blushed at Conrad's statement as she relaxed the side of her head against his chest. She felt more at ease in his arms even though she was also worried about Emma as well. Then, she could see the morning sun starting to rise behind the curtains from the distant window. Anya looked up at Conrad, "It's starting to become daylight outside. We should retire for the day."

She didn't want to pull away from Conrad, but the other part of her told her that it wasn't proper to go to bed with a man she still wasn't partnered or married to. Anya reluctantly pulled away from Conrad, she kept her hand still slightly grasped to his, "Thank you for keeping me and Oscar apart of your coven. I'm..i'm glad to be your fiance, I want to make you and Emma happy."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:00 pm
Conrad smiled happily at Anya and followed her to her room, bid her good night then went to his own room. Part of him wanted Anya to share his bed but then he knew her training would say it was improper. He had to respect her wishes in this so he retired to his own.

Emma smiled in her slight unconscious state and snuggled close to Oscar. It seemed he didn't care about what was proper at all and for that Emma was glad. She didn't like being alone. "Never. . . " She breathed in her sleep.

When 4 pm came around Emma woke in a flash. No grogginess no lingering pain. She looked over at Oscar and smiled tenderly at his sleeping form and the fact he was clinging to her so cutely and just settled back to watch him sleep until the sun had completely set. Yes, she was totally and completely in love with this vampire and not even some sex god lycan would change her mind.

Conrad woke at about 6pm. It was still light, but being a natural Vampire and not a turned Vampire he could withstand the sun for short amount of time before having to take cover. He wanted to first check on his daughter. He opened the door a little. He could tell that his child was awake watching Oscar and smiled softly. Should he tell them that since he'd changed their blood's make-up Anya didn't have to consume as much blood to bare him children? Or that Oscar's heart would beat for Emma soon? He thought for a moment then smirked. Nah, he'd let Oscar figure his part out on his own. He closed the door with a click and heard Emma gasp. Yes, she'd use that to pretend that was what woke her up. He could almost predict every movement she'd make, sit up, look around confused, see Oscar in her bed then just stare either blushing or a little bewildered.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games