Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ◕ Roleplay: Faetasia
[PRP] A Chance Meeting (Naru & lysia) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:39 am
Naru
"I just wanted to be sure we were still on the same page." He winked, teasing a bit as he bit into the pastry again. "Off the top of my head, I'm not entirely sure where we could look.."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:40 am
Quote:
"Ok.. How about I rephrase that." She chuckled lightly. "Any particular area you'd like to live in within the capital?" She took another bite, waiting for him to respond.

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:45 am
Naru
"None that really comes to mind..." Kadar began, stroking his chin in idle thought. "Perhaps some place a little closer to where his father lives? Makes it easy to traverse back and forth, you know?"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:48 am
Quote:
She gave a small nod. "A happy medium between his father's and easy access to the palace? That way if something happens and you're needed in a timely manor.. you're not delayed too badly." She was trying to be logical about this.

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:12 pm
Naru
"That sounds like a splendid idea to me... It will make it easier on the three of us." Kadar nodded. He knew they would come up with a compromise as far as housing went.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:14 pm
Quote:
She gave him a small smile and finished what was left with her meal. "I'm glad we could figure out a plan that works.." She shuffled Aahlada over to the other side of her lap, giving her leg a bit of a break from the boy's weight.

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:24 pm
Naru
"I knew that we would figure something out that would work for the three of us." Kadar chuckled, eating what remained of his meal before leaning back in his chair some.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:28 pm
Quote:
Picking up a napkin, she cleaned off Aahlada's face and motioned for the check. With the way he'd taken to starting to play with his food, she had a feeling he was done. "I had every confidence we'd figure it out.. I just didn't know how fast we would do it." She gave a small chuckle. "Now to find a place that fits our needs after we pay our bill."

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:30 pm
Naru
Kadar couldn't help but chuckle at this, the boy's antics being rather humorous to say the least. "That will be the harder part, to be honest. There are so many places around the Capital to choose from... and half the time, all the nicer ones have been taken. But I think we'll find the proper place to suit all of our needs." He smiled before proceeding to pay the bill.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:32 pm
Quote:
"It doesn't need to be anything grand.. just so long as it's ours." She smiled and stood up, resting her son on her hip as she did so. She waited for Kadar to pay the bill before walking outside into the street. "Which direction next?"

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:34 pm
Naru
Kadar returned the smile before rising as well, following Lakshmi onto the street. "I know it doesn't need to be... but it should be nice enough for three to live in it. That's all I'm saying." He then gave a tap on his chin, scanning the street. "Perhaps we should go this way." He gestured off to the right.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:38 pm
Quote:
She looked the way he'd gestured. It seemed as good a place as any to start for her. "Sounds good to me." Her free hand reached out and took hold of his without any thought as she started off in the direction. To any on lookers they likely seemed like quite the young little family with a little one already of their own, and her casting side ways adoring glances at him. She was happier now than she'd been in a good while.

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:02 am
Naru
Kadar felt her hand take hold of his own, his closing tightly around her's before setting off in that direction. Though things had not become official, at least not yet anyway, it was nice to have the thought of a family of his own. "If you see anything that you would like to check out, just let me know." He remarked as they continued down the semi-crowded street, eyes skimming the various buildings for any vacancies

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:04 am
Quote:
She gave a nod as she looked along for anything that caught her eye. It wasn't until they came upon a rather decent looking building with some interesting architecture that graced it's outer appearance that she stopped. "This looks like it might be a nice place.. Look like something you would like to check out? It couldn't hurt could it?" Looking was good for now.. till things were official though, she had plans of staying in her own little apartment.

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:09 am
Naru
A soft hmm escaped the fire jinn, another thoughtful tap given to his chin as he looked the building over. "It couldn't hurt to have a look and see what this place has to offer, no." He remarked, wasting little time in leading her into the building.

◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff