Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Daffodil Movement

Back to Guilds

Guild for the Daffodil Movement, a cancer awareness movement here on Gaia. 

Tags: cancer, awareness, daffodils, daffodil, movement 

Reply Archives [threads from previous years of the event]
Team Cervical- Teal and White with all our might Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
TraumaBeast rolled 1 100-sided dice: 29 Total: 29 (1-100)

TraumaBeast

Timid Pup

11,800 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:53 am
Gold n Oranges
loretta the bitchness
Gold n Oranges
Every time I think I'm caught up on my homework I find out I'm behind! This isn't fair! gonk This is a class I just love how am I missing so much of the work?!?!?
you can do it !!!! i just no you can,,,

Why thank you! I love geology (which is the class I'm taking) I just wasn't expecting to have to do a two page paper each week. sweatdrop gonk I'm enjoying the final, which we're supposed to work on the entire term. In about 40 minutes I'm leaving to do part of my project, I get to teach my nephews about the rock cycles and let them use my rock hammer to break a few open. (I buried some awesome geodes for them to find!)

How are you doing today?
im fine thank you for asking.and sounds like alot of fun,  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:55 am
Code:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

TraumaBeast

Timid Pup

11,800 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
TraumaBeast rolled 1 100-sided dice: 36 Total: 36 (1-100)

TraumaBeast

Timid Pup

11,800 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:58 am
4hikari
loretta the bitchness
4hikari
Hi everyone!
One of the new Crosstitch umbrellas has teal and white, if you're looking to add a bit more of the team colors to your avi. ^_^
well thank you thats very nice of you, biggrin

My pleasure ^_^ (I only wish I had more arms to equip it myself! xd )
yeah it looks like your hands are full,  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:46 am
i guess im the first 1 to post on the 15th page,User Image  

TraumaBeast

Timid Pup

11,800 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

4hikari

Blessed Healer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:51 pm
Gold n Oranges
4hikari

Ooh, ooh! You'd appreciate the rock cycle song then. Made by the best geology teacher ever. xd
Edit: song starts at 2:07. whee

My professor plays that every single class period for the 5 or so minutes leading up to class starting... she also plays Mr. Parrs " Pangeas Moving Farther Apart Again" This class is seriously making me geek out... sweatdrop But she said that would happen. stressed

Thanks for the heads up on the song though. biggrin

surprised Seriously? Where do you go to school?! *had no idea anyone outside of Scheider's class had ever heard of it*
Hadn't heard the Pangea one- thanks, it's fun~ ^_^
Geeking out's all good xd  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:13 pm
well it looks like this is coming to an end it has been fun talking with you all and sharing my story with all of you,but its gonna be sad to be over i had fun,see you all out there running around in gaia,  

TraumaBeast

Timid Pup

11,800 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Gold n Oranges

Mega Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:17 pm
4hikari
Gold n Oranges
4hikari

Ooh, ooh! You'd appreciate the rock cycle song then. Made by the best geology teacher ever. xd

My professor plays that every single class period for the 5 or so minutes leading up to class starting... she also plays Mr. Parrs " Pangeas Moving Farther Apart Again" This class is seriously making me geek out... sweatdrop But she said that would happen. stressed

surprised Seriously? Where do you go to school?! *had no idea anyone outside of Scheider's class had ever heard of it*

She's got a couple rock cycle/ Pangea type songs and always has some wicked videos to show us as well.

I go to Mt Hood Community College in Oregon. You? I can't believe there are as many geo-related songs out there as there are. eek  
TraumaBeast rolled 1 100-sided dice: 50 Total: 50 (1-100)
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:26 am
User Image  

TraumaBeast

Timid Pup

11,800 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

TraumaBeast

Timid Pup

11,800 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:44 am
im a survivor of this cancer i got very lucky that it never come back,unlike some people,and for that im very lucky, i dont think that luck really had much to do with it. i think god chose that in a way.and to thoes whom have lost people to this i say its not the lost thats the hard part its the moving on thats the hardest of all.. so keep on moving on with your life. and keep them people close to your heart where you know thats where they will always be,im pretty sure that they would not want there passing on to impact your life in any bad way ,take good care of your self,with love loretta heart heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:55 pm
One grandmother passed from ovarian and the other passed from breast... I guess being female has doomed me in some senses, but these two were fighters and full of faith, two things I can confidently say about myself. If I have to follow the same road they did, hopefully at or beyond the ages at which they did, I know I'll be able to fight just as hard, but hopefully there will be a cure to these cancers and more in the future.  

Gold n Oranges

Mega Cutie-Pie

TraumaBeast

Timid Pup

11,800 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:14 am
Gold n Oranges
One grandmother passed from ovarian and the other passed from breast... I guess being female has doomed me in some senses, but these two were fighters and full of faith, two things I can confidently say about myself. If I have to follow the same road they did, hopefully at or beyond the ages at which they did, I know I'll be able to fight just as hard, but hopefully there will be a cure to these cancers and more in the future.
i agree there needs to be a cure for cancer like today  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:18 pm
I will quote the winner of the tektek contest soon.  

BountifulHope87
Crew

BountifulHope87
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:27 pm
Mary Williame Taranee
Happy BirthDay, Senorita Hope! ^__^

Here's My Entry for TekTek. This Character is Joining ALL Teams, That's Why She has Lots of Ribbons. (She's a Charitable Person.)
Although She Needs to Support ONE for the Daffodil Movement Month, at Least, She has Daffodils to Help Her Decide.

You win, congrats!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:32 am
Gold n Oranges
4hikari
Gold n Oranges
4hikari

She's got a couple rock cycle/ Pangea type songs and always has some wicked videos to show us as well.

I go to Mt Hood Community College in Oregon. You? I can't believe there are as many geo-related songs out there as there are. eek

I learn best with music, so that works for me, hehe!
That song is from Mr. Schneider of Serrano High School in southern California. ^_^ Community colleges are awesome- same education for half the price! 4laugh  

4hikari

Blessed Healer

Midgalicis

Barton Cheerleader

27,615 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wry Dealer 500
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:35 am
Senorita Hope
Mary Williame Taranee
Happy BirthDay, Senorita Hope! ^__^

Here's My Entry for TekTek. This Character is Joining ALL Teams, That's Why She has Lots of Ribbons. (She's a Charitable Person.)
Although She Needs to Support ONE for the Daffodil Movement Month, at Least, She has Daffodils to Help Her Decide.

You win, congrats!

Thanks!!! ^__^  
Archives [threads from previous years of the event]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas