Welcome to Gaia! ::

PINOY IWONCLAN EXTREME

Back to Guilds

Extreme ang saya! Extreme ang kwentuhan! Extreme ang pa-premyo! Extreme ang barkadahan! 

Tags: Filipino, Pinoy, Philippines, Pilipinas, iwonclan 

Reply Active Contests
IWONCLAN IDOL: GRAND FINALS (Voting - June 15, 2013) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

YonYon x3

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 1:10 am
Salamat po sa nag-vote. Pati din sa mga nag cheer, at nag comment. Di ko akalain to. >.< THANKYOUUUUUUU. heart  
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 1:32 am
Nag automatic lock ang botohan kaninang 12:00pm.
Narito ang Voting Results at ang ranking equivalent, corresponding to 50% of your final score..
Susunod na ipopost ang final result ng Quarter Finals.

1st = 100 points Beauty of Mars 41 votes
2nd = 95 Mazuharu 36
3rd = 90 YonYon x3 27
4th = 85 ScarletXCrossXCrusader 14
5th = 80 xhimei 13
6th = 75 iiKappu 10
7th = 70 Piiyanggot 6
8th = 65 Valiant Canes 4
9th = 60 A Star Explorer 3

A Star Explorer

Beauty of Mars

iiKappu

Mazuharu

Piiyanggot

ScarletXCrossXCrusader

Valiant Canes

xhimei

YonYon x3

JACKAL17 Extreme
Captain

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

xSweetCrossx

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 2:48 am
cool  
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 3:29 am
Beauty of Mars
xMidniteAce
I ❤ IWC IDOL

Top 1: YonYon x3
Comments: sa lahat ng finalist,.. Ikaw yung nakapagsubmit ng maayos ng recording.. Sa Voice Quality. Ayos ka na ee, maganda yung pagkanta, yung voice mo, maganda na, pero kinakabahan ka... Yan yung pakiramdam ko habang nakikinig sayo.. Nanginginig yung voice mo pag nagsusustain ka ng note.. Relax lang.. I Know you can do better than that. smile ).. Kaya ikaw ang binoto ko.. smile )

Top 2: Piiyanggot
Comments: yeah, you have the voice, the right tone. But, I can't feel your heart through this song,. Parang nagrecord ka lang for the event.. Music is not just about, "i want to sing, i want t be famous"l music gives soul, emotions and it also describes who you are,. smile ) gaya nung sa top 1 ko. Meron ka pang mailalabas.. Hindi yan yung limitation mo, kulang ka lang sa emotion...

Top 3: Beauty of Mars
Comments: actually, pinagpipilian ko kung si Mazuharu or si Beauty of Mars, at ayun hirap ako sa kanila.. Pero, I preferred the latter. Hindi ko lang nagustuhan yung song mo.. Hindi tlaga sya bumagay sayo.. So yun lang masasabi ko.. Work on your tone, have confidence. And practice.. smile )

Advise for the finalists: Para sa lahat. smile ) this is a contest where in one comes out victorious, but always remember, Music can affect all of those who listen to it. So when you sing, don't think about the price waiting for you, but enjoy every tone, every note, every beat, every words that a song gives.. smile ) and youll realize how important to perform and give emotion to others,, smile )

Everybody says that. smile Thank you for picking me as your top 3 ~

haha. biggrin wala po yun. smile You're welcome.. 3nodding  

xMidniteAce

Gracious Phantom

6,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

JACKAL17 Extreme
Captain

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 3:44 am
QUARTER FINALS RESULTS

Hello! Maraming salamat for a very tight and exciting quarter finals round.
Napahanga ninyo kaming lahat. Sure yan!
Heto naman ang final results ng Quarter Finals Round.
User Image

Congratulations sa TOP 5 na pasok para sa Semi Finals!
YonYon x3, Mazuharu, Beauty of Mars, xhimei at ScarletXCrossXCrusader.

Starting today, pwede na kayong magsubmit ng song entry ninyo for the Semi Finals
at hanggang May 15 lang ang pagsubmit.

Sabihin ito bago kumanta:
"My username is (username). I'm singing (song and artist). This is for the IWONCLAN Idol Semi Finals".

Send the link of your recorded song to me via PM.

As you can see, it's still everybody's ball game.
Galingan nyo pa lalo!

Sa mga hindi makakapasok sa Semi Finals,
maaari na ninyong makuha ang prize kay Banco de Oro.
Please send a labelled trade.

Congratulations pa rin sa lahat, mga idol!

iiKappu

Mazuharu

ScarletXCrossXCrusader

xhimei

Piiyanggot

Valiant Canes

iiDoodle

A Star Explorer

Beauty of Mars

YonYon x3

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 5:13 am
Hey BlTCH
Yonyon x3 - Flawless
Beauty of Mars - Flaw Free (Imma vote for you cause im biased and I'm a Beyonce stan)
iiKapuu - Flawless

ADVISE:
Keep on SNATCHING wigs, SLAUGHTER and SLAY
the lesser girls.

DO YA THAANNNG!

User Image

DAT ADVICE. So cruel yet so awesome emotion_dowant  

A Random Thought

Ruthless Lunatic

Chino Panya

Anxious Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 5:35 am
A Random Thought

LoL. Le me go edit the post before someone drags me to the pits of hell. and thank you. heart  
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 7:21 am
eek
salamat po sa bumoto sa kin. eek

pakilala naman kayo oh <3  

Scarleey

14,500 Points
  • Hero 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

Queentessential

Dangerous Sex Symbol

7,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 8:46 am
Anonymous Knowledge IWC

go ate Beauty of Mars!

Beauty of Mars

Push ko 'to. HAHAHA rofl Thank you ~ heart  
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 12:31 am
X_Ayumi_Toudou_X
I ❤ IWC IDOL

Top 1: Mazuharu
Comments: Among others, yung cover po talaga niya ang gusto kong balik-balikan. She can sing very well and can do wonders with her voice plus she tries to create her own style in her covers. Only problem lang po is yung sound quality ng recording niya. There's a buzzing sound which I think can be remedied with a better mic.

Top 2: A Star Explorer
Comments: I bet Idol niya si Yeng thus the-almost-same-voice quality which can be both a good thing and a bad thing. Good thing dahil her voice is beautiful and cool. I love it. It has a breathy quality to it that can be unique & sexy. Bad thing kasi baka sabihan kang nanggagaya. You should create and stick to your own style. Your voice is perfect for jazz and blues. Personality is important too. It can take you anywhere far.

Top 3: YonYon x3
Comments: At her young age, it's amazing how she can sing well. Ang cute ng boses niya and na-hit niya din ang mga notes. Gagaling pa yan pagtanda niya. Practice lang ng practice.

Advise for the finalists: God bless po and "listen" to the criticisms/comments/suggestions. There's truth in them and use them to improve.

Salamat po dito. HAHAHA. Ngayun lang po ako nakapag update ng gaia. :< Nagtatrabaho din kasi eh. Hindi na rin po ako nakapagplug para magpavote. smile Pero maraming maraming salamat po. smile  

Aviewaiting

Aviewaiting

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 12:32 am
-alegna ennazus-
I ❤ IWC IDOL

Top 1: YonYon x3
Comments: Young voice yet the talent is evident. I listened to your audition piece so many times I love it that much [san ba pwede i-download xD]

Top 2: A Star Explorer
Comments: She seems random and coming from a girl, I can say without gender bias that her voice is sexy in a way.

Top 3: Mazuharu
Comments: I like how she dares to experiment her voice when she sings which made her quite unique.

Advise for the finalists: Great job gals, keep it up! I think you all have the talent, it's a shame I can only vote for one *sighs* so maybe...hmm just look for ways to make your recordings clearer and balance the sound of your voice and the instrumentals. Good luck to all of you and congratulations! yum_tea

Super thank you po. smile <3 <3  
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 12:35 am
Maraming salamat po sainyong lahat. :3 Pasensya na po at nakaligtaan ko ang pangangampanya. Nagtatrabaho din po kasi ako at may pinuntahang event noong May 11 at nakauwi ng mag aalas dose ng hapon noong May 12. Hahahaha. Di rin nakaabot. Pero maraming maraming salamat po sa mga nagvote, kahit 3 lang kayo. <3 SALAMAT PO TALAGA. smile  

Aviewaiting

Queentessential

Dangerous Sex Symbol

7,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 2:50 am
A Star Explorer
Maraming salamat po sainyong lahat. :3 Pasensya na po at nakaligtaan ko ang pangangampanya. Nagtatrabaho din po kasi ako at may pinuntahang event noong May 11 at nakauwi ng mag aalas dose ng hapon noong May 12. Hahahaha. Di rin nakaabot. Pero maraming maraming salamat po sa mga nagvote, kahit 3 lang kayo. <3 SALAMAT PO TALAGA. smile

Sayang naman. -.- Pero para sa'kin mas deserve na mapasok ka sa top 5 kaysa sa'kin. biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 1:50 am
heart heart heart  

Shaun Le

Active Contests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out