Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)
Midnight Lounge (guestbook and chatter thread) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Artemis Rose

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:03 pm
Yumi-Neko-chan
Eeeerrrrrrrg
My computer stinks. I've been trying to collect all the easter baskets for and such, but Towns won't work on my compuer all of a suddin. I even tried logging out and back in, then I tried restarting my computer. It still isn't working. sad
You can just go to the Gaia forums and to the Chatterbox and post there and you'll get the eggs....  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 9:44 pm
Artemis Rose
Yumi-Neko-chan
Eeeerrrrrrrg
My computer stinks. I've been trying to collect all the easter baskets for and such, but Towns won't work on my compuer all of a suddin. I even tried logging out and back in, then I tried restarting my computer. It still isn't working. sad
You can just go to the Gaia forums and to the Chatterbox and post there and you'll get the eggs....

Yea... I figured that out, and now I have all 6 easter-items... and all I want to do is sell them so I can get the Doll Ears!
(sorry... I guess I obsess a bit...)
But I am soooo tired and I don't think I'd get much for my items... so was it even worth spending so much time? IDK.... crying
I am going to go pass-out. I feel like I am physically AND mentally deteriorating.

Cameo-of-Gaiety

Artemis Rose

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 7:40 am
Yumi-Neko-chan

Yea... I figured that out, and now I have all 6 easter-items... and all I want to do is sell them so I can get the Doll Ears!
(sorry... I guess I obsess a bit...)
But I am soooo tired and I don't think I'd get much for my items... so was it even worth spending so much time? IDK.... crying
I am going to go pass-out. I feel like I am physically AND mentally deteriorating.
Yea, I doubt you'd get much for them.... I get about 13 baskets and most of them are the bunny tail. Which is cute but it doesn't show on my avi. because of her hair.... stare lol Oh, well...
Well, I hope you get those ears for your own good sake... lol Joking!! xd

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 10:52 am
Artemis Rose
Yea, I doubt you'd get much for them.... I get about 13 baskets and most of them are the bunny tail. Which is cute but it doesn't show on my avi. because of her hair.... stare lol Oh, well...
Well, I hope you get those ears for your own good sake... lol Joking!! xd

I sold two Bunny Tails, two T-Shirts, two Carrot Plushes, one Chicky tie, one Bunny Tie, and one pair of Bunny Ears for a total profit of 2,300 gold. sad
Oh well.. almost 4/5 of the way to my goal! ^_^
And I think I might actually get around to watching Haibane Renmei again today. ^_^
So yea... I'm going to stay on long enough to get the 200 gold which I still require before I am only 1k away from completing my quest. (Then I can pic someting a bit more expensive to quest after and go insane again.... @.@)
Naw, I promise I won't keep doing this. It is just that, I really want to Chi Ears! whee

Cameo-of-Gaiety

Artemis Rose

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 3:38 pm
Yumi-Neko-chan

I sold two Bunny Tails, two T-Shirts, two Carrot Plushes, one Chicky tie, one Bunny Tie, and one pair of Bunny Ears for a total profit of 2,300 gold. sad
Oh well.. almost 4/5 of the way to my goal! ^_^
And I think I might actually get around to watching Haibane Renmei again today. ^_^
So yea... I'm going to stay on long enough to get the 200 gold which I still require before I am only 1k away from completing my quest. (Then I can pic someting a bit more expensive to quest after and go insane again.... @.@)
Naw, I promise I won't keep doing this. It is just that, I really want to Chi Ears! whee
lol, Alright. xd

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 1:32 pm
w00t!
I took some nifty new pics today so I could show my friend whose schedule constantly conflicts with mine, my new haircut. Almost all of them turned out okay! 4laugh
I even made a new DeviantArt ID.
I'm feeling like a photographer! (even though my little Keychain Digital Camera doesn't take very good quality pictures...)
Meep. I'm hungry... Time for lunch!
Oh, and I have a question:
What is this guy domokun all about? Is he angry, or does he just act like that all the time? I'm confused...

Cameo-of-Gaiety

Artemis Rose

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 1:36 pm
Eh, he is one of my least fav. face on here... No, he is always like that and I haven't a clue on what his mood is... Maybe just weird? rolleyes

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 11:44 pm
SQWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you Lorilea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hehehe! I know, I'm freaking out about these ears...
But they make me look like Chi!!!!!! whee

Cameo-of-Gaiety

lorilea

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 11:53 pm
i'm glad your happy!
actually i have wanted doll ears for i think two years now...
ever since i started on gaia
and i just got them donated to me a few days ago!
i was so excited too!
and so i figured i could pay it forward by helping to donate to yoU!

i'm glad you like them!
they look cute!
heart  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 10:58 am
lol, I don't see what you two see in them... I don't like them much, they look odd... But look who is talking! My avi. is really odd lookin' today!! xp lol

Artemis Rose

Cameo-of-Gaiety

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 3:12 pm
Artemis Rose
lol, I don't see what you two see in them... I don't like them much, they look odd... But look who is talking! My avi. is really odd lookin' today!! xp lol

B-b-b-b-but they make you look like Chi!!!!!
Chi is awesome!!!! ^_^
And I like your Avi! ^_^ All, mysterious-like. ninja

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 3:32 pm
Hi!  

MidnightHaunt

Artemis Rose

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 3:54 pm
Yumi-Neko-chan
Artemis Rose

B-b-b-b-but they make you look like Chi!!!!!
Chi is awesome!!!! ^_^
And I like your Avi! ^_^ All, mysterious-like. ninja
Ah, this isn't the look I had on this morning... lol...

Hello, Haunt!!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 8:28 pm
Its Haunt  

MidnightHaunt

Artemis Rose

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 7:34 am
MidnightHaunt
Its Haunt
Eh, I was talking to too many people at that time!! gonk
Forgive me?! crying lol

Morning all!! biggrin

*~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games